Angels, Demons, and Vampires choose your character!

Status
Not open for further replies.
moving very quietly, she moved from her spot and around where the two others sat, careful not to step on anything that would give her away. keeping a careful watch on them, she walked through the winding trees, eventually deciding to climb into one, the thick leaves hiding her while the moonlight twinkled down upon her.

Luna looked to Kerv she felt like she heard something but it could have just been the wind. "Kerv... Um did you hear anything?" She paused then felt like they were being watched. "I feel like someone is watching us."

@Zilo @viahra233

She knew they were wary of her presence but she stayed hidden anyway, wondering what they would do. her breathing slowed, not knowing it had sped up, to a rather smooth pace as she gripped a branch above her, pulling of a flower and blowing it onto a breeze that swirled around the two people on the ground beneath. A small smile starting to show, one of sweetness and feeling. she seemed so sweet, but she did have a dark side. though she kept it secure deep within her.

Luna stood and went to where she felt the breeze and the feelings of someone's presence other than her friend who she waited to return. She let her eyes gaze on the outside where she figured the wind seemed to pick up from. Luna then closed her eyes letting her demon and vampiric sense take hold. She smelled the air and could tell someone was there she still had not seen them this made her look at the trees and being to focused on the shadows. She then gave a smile knowing she had found someone. 'So I'm not being over paranoid.' She looked but wasn't sure if she should trust the one in the trees because of one where they were and two the events that happened ever so recently. Luna glanced at Kerv. "I think I see someone. I'll just be outside for a moment to give myself peace of mind because I'm sure it's nothing really to worry about. But if it is you'll be the first to know okay?" She then stepped out and walked close to the tree that her powers had reviled the stranger. She looked up. "I mean you know harm but if your a threat I suggest you leave. If your not sorry if I seem rude but I've had a ruff time here lately."

@Zilo @viahra233

"Luna..." He walked next to her and looked at the person. "We've had enough trouble for a while. Leave us be."

Shadowski drifted across the branches making barely audible rustles. Hopefully that would distract this other... Watcher. Eventually his tight patience span burnt out and he made the sea bass leap onto the beach nearby Luna and Kerv. Dropping gently to the ground he picked up a rock and there it into the middle of the lake

Luna listened and heard something hit the water but she ignored it her focused was on this girl. She waited to hear why the girl was here and waiting to see if she would leave. She thought that if there seems to be more going on they might have trouble. She also at the same time thought maybe nature let a branch or something fall into the lake that was near by.

@viahra233 @Zilo @ Shadowski

Looking down at the two people now confronting her she smiled,

" I am no threat. It's nice to know that you aren't afraid of me at least. Hopefully I am not going to be seen as weak because that is far from accurate just so you know. But, anyway, I don't mean to intrude. Just wondering what brings you out to this part of the forest."

She swung down through the branches with a lightness and landed on her feet with a light plume of dust rising from the dirt.

Luna looked at the girl and watched her jump down. She deiced to tell part of the reason but didn't feel like she should say anything about Zoey's home without Zoey being there. "Well I have family that lives near here. And then..." She paused and looked at Kerv. "Well then we came here just because it was close and we could." She said feeling that maybe sharing more would seem strange. For some reason she felt on edge a little she didn't think it was this girl but something else. Luna still thought it was strange like but she felt like something was up. 'Maybe I'm just thinking on the angels we saw earlier...maybe it's because I sensed demon hunters I'm still on edge...'

@Zilo @viahra233 @Shadowski

" demon hunters? never seen any of those for years. Where did you see them? What were they doing? Did you see them?"

she asked so many questions she herself found it overwhelming. she trailed off about something, only a few words being decipherable.
something about the angels- demon hunters- a big war...

Kerv looked at the person, a bit unnerved. "Luna...Are you sure we should talk to this person?" His tails swished to and fro.

Luna looked at her and her mouth gaped. "Wait...Are you a mind reader?" Luna asked she had only thought those things but never said the her thoughts on the demon hunters out loud she soon no longer looked at the girl in shock because of Zoey and knowing how her friend could read most of her thoughts. Luna felt her tail wrap around her once more. Her eyes dropped to the ground. "Yes I saw them but I did not know they were hunters... I am glad they didn't notice what I was..." She keep her eyes on her feet. "I don't really know what they were doing or why they are really here. I just know my friend told me to get out of there before things got bad and after I listened soon I believe a barrier had gone up. I'm glad my friend was okay I had begun to worry." She said the last little bit in a whisper from the memory of fear that had hit her when she was deciding on what to do. "But I don't know where they are now." She then looked at the girl hiding any fear in her eyes but not her voice. "Y-you d-don't p-plan on finding them?...D-do y-you?..." She felt her tail grip her tighter.

Luna then looked at Kerv after she had spoke she whispered where only Kerv could hear. "maybe not but if she plans on bringing them here... I might need to hide."

Kerv nodded and waited to see what would happen. He had his claws out just in case.

sensing the worry just like a human could feel the sun beat down on them, she looked between the two people, back and forth for a moment.
" it's not likely that I can read minds but i can read auras, giving me a good idea on what you are thinking. but no, i doubt that i can read minds. And i won't be bringing them here. definitely not. if anything i would want them to go away. but... I thought they were all... dead."
she said the last word as if it were a curse, taking no pleasure in saying it. Suddenly she looked above herself, through the canopy.
" we need to move, quickly. Before they find all of us... I think it's worse than demon hunters. And they don't sound too happy either. i strongly suggest you find a place to hide and fast. Let me deal with these shanks..."
She now sounded bitter, and ready to fight whatever it was she had heard, though you couldn't hear or see anything no matter what you did.

Luna nodded she understood when it came to reading others aura's she could some but not like others she would usually have to be really focused and had mediated to be able to read one's aura almost like an empathy. She then looked at Kerv. "If there worse than Demon hunters she might be right we might should go." She let her tail quiet holding her for her own grip had grown a little tight form her worry. She let it seem to stay motionless. Luna looked wondering if Zoey's would be safe or not. "Kerv any ideas?" she asked not sure where to go that might work.

Very abruptly, she shifted into her wolf form, a snarl set into her face as she stepped backwards, her eyes set focused in front of her. Giving Luna a look that stated very clearly without words. Move, NOW... they're here...

Luna didn't need to be told twice. She grabbed Kerv's hand and looked at the shadows long enough for the two to seem to become them. She went along the trees stopping what she thought was a good distance and she knew she should cheek on Kerv for she wasn't sure how that way of travel may have affected him. "You okay? And do you think this is good." She let herself see the girl they had just left by watching what she could from the view of the shadows. She was also doing this so she would be ready if they needed to move again and to see if Zoey might reappear.

continuing to move backwards she heard a soul piercing screech as something cut through the forest with eyes the color of blood, its wings blacker than night with fire trailing behind it. it was maybe twice the size of Cara as she jumped up and clean over it, skidding to a stop as it flew straight up, even more coming down with it. But then, Cara did something, something dark and possibly a threat to herself as her eyes narrowed and they glowed bright yellow, filled with rage and something that was beyond herself. It was her own self embedded darkness... rising up into a swirling mass of fury and rage prepared to be unleashed upon whatever these demonic creatures had to be...

Status
Not open for further replies.