Angels, Demons, and Vampires choose your character!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luna watched Zoey-Alice move and paid close attention to the man's reaction. 'One wrong move... And well deal with him...' She let her tail sway to keep her clam.

Gabriel looks over at his sister. [BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Yes. I remember it clearly. My sister. Its been so long and you've changed so much. You're not the same little girl always hiding behind me. You've learned to live on your own. I couldn't even imagine how difficult it was for you. Please forgive me for taking so long to find you."[/BCOLOR] Gabriel stands there, staring at the ground. He felt a bit terrible knowing she must have been alone for a while after dropping.

Meanwhile, Ryuga and Sarah finally wake up, quickly realizing they were moved. His eyes fall on Gabriel. "I see everyone has been playing nice while I was out. Good. Come on Sarah. I see our time has come." Ryuga heads back inside the house, followed by Sarah. He just glances back at Gabriel, glaring at him before closing the house door behind him.

Luna continued to watch but felt more relaxed. 'Maybe this is Gabrielle after all.'

i say "brother its been so long she hugged gabriel while in tears, how badly are you hurt from the fall?" she said umm ryuga sarah why are you locking me out of my house?

Luna looked at where the others left going into Zoey-Alice's house which left her Zoey-Alice, Kerv, and Gabrielle. She looked back at Gabrielle glad to see that he seemed to well be him. She didn't know what to say about the reunion or the two who went inside so she keep quiet and continued to listen and watch how things played out.

"Its safe to say that's Gabriel. Guess he found Zoey while we were sleeping." Ryuga looks over at Sarah who was just kicking her legs back and forth on his shoulder. "Hey Sarah. You still interested in that special outfit I found for you?

Sarah looked at Ryuga and grinned. "Mewah. Please. I've been waiting patiently." Ryuga walked back to the room where e was sleeping, pulling out a small grey, full body suit, handing it to Sarah.

"Try it on. It should still fit." Se tries it on, hugging Ryuga for giving her such a nice gift. The two of them walk back outside. Sarah looked like a grey cat girl as she sat on Ryuga's shoulder.

"Greetings. Its nice to meet mew." Sarah drops down from his shoulder and bows politely.

i smile and say gabriel these are my friends ryuga,sarah, luna, and kerv they have helped me greatly. i say so how badly are you hurt gabriel?

Landon & Logan, Blue
Landon & Logan, Blue
Raine and Flynn, Lime
Raine and Flynn, Lime
"Fine." Both huffed, pushing back off each other. They would definitely work this out later, and the heavsn would crash to earth when they fought. That nearly happened in their last bout, in fact. She had shot bolt after bolt at him and the golden towers and spires of heaven's buildings had been cracked and violated by their outlandish fights.
"We need to set up a central perimeter. Some anti-demonic seals. Wait to see if any humans decide to use a blood seal to conjure up a demon. Let's hope that's the only type of seal we'll be dealing with and not a sacrificial seal. They release hordes of class one demons. Or worse, archdemons, class two. You don't often stand a chance with them. And only archangels or seraphim can deal with class three, Vice Archdemons. They control the hordes. They give us a job to do." Said Flynn matter-of-factly.
Landon & Logan, Blue
"Right, let's get to it, then!" Logan said with a grin, glad that they finally got a plan. He didn't worry about all of the other things that Flynn had told them. There was no reason to. If they worried about those things, they'd be too distract to actually complete their mission. Landon didn't show as much emotion as his other half. He only grunted at their plan and waited for them to set off.

( @Arcadia )

Shadowski was confused. Something in the air? What.. What happened? He must of been - what was it those baffling creatures do... Sleeping. He wasn't exactly sure how long for. Flexing his wrists, Shadowski struggled to sit up. Where was he? The place was strange, he could sense space literally bending, warping into something. He was surrounded by darkness, which surprised him when it made him feel more safe. Suddenly, a raging voice echoed through the void like place.
[DO YOU KNOW WHY YOU ARE HERE?!]
It boomed in his head. Weakly he managed to reply - No.
[DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE?]
- I am... I am Shadowski
[YOU ARE CALLED A DEMON]
- No, I am Shadowski
The voice laughed echoing in his head. He felt nauseous as the space around him snapped into an empty, dark red room, with an elegant yet frightening throne placed at the far end of the room, with a black carpet leading towards it, oozing with blood. Shadowski froze in position as a mass of swirling black emptiness materialised on the throne in the shape of a huge, battle warrior covered in armour. It was difficult to make out, absorbing all light around it.
[YOU ARE MINE. I CREATED YOU FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF INFORMING ME ABOUT THE MOVEMENTS, DESICIONS AND ANY OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION OF YOUR GROUP OF 'FRIENDS']
Frightened, Shadowski murmured - Who? - to his so called master.
[THE GROUP YOU WERE INTERESTED IN BEFORE WITH FIVE MEMBERS. I HAVE OTHER 'MESSENGERS' WHO HAVE REPORTED THEIR NAMES AS RYUGA,LUNA, SARAH, KERV AND ZOEY. BE VERY CAREFUL AND REMAIN HIDDEN. IF YOU FAIL TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS, YOU WILL BE GRANTED A TORTUOUS DEATH]
-... Yes Master -
[VERY WELL. GO, AND REPORT BACK TO ME EVERY SECOND DAWN]
Shadowski sighed with relief as he was released from the tainted dimension and lied back down on the grass. He would try to find them in the morning, but for now, he would sleep.

Landon & Logan, Blue
Landon & Logan, Blue
Raine and Flynn, Lime
Raine and Flynn, Lime
Landon & Logan, Blue
Landon & Logan, Blue
"Right, let's get to it, then!" Logan said with a grin, glad that they finally got a plan. He didn't worry about all of the other things that Flynn had told them. There was no reason to. If they worried about those things, they'd be too distract to actually complete their mission. Landon didn't show as much emotion as his other half. He only grunted at their plan and waited for them to set off.
Raine and Flynn, Lime
"Raine, you take Logan and Landon to the west side of the city. I want you to set a perimeter there. I'll have the central, northern and eastern perimeters to take care of. Then we can all take the south. I heard there was some demon activity there. Minimal. I hope." Flynn explained before Raine asked a question. "Do we reveal ourselves?"

"If necessary. Don't just be flapping your wings willy-nilly."

Landon & Logan, Blue
Logan couldn't contain the quiet chuckle that escaped his mouth as he heard Flynn say 'willy-nilly'. Willy-nilly was a funny phrase all by itself. But hearing it come from Flynn only made it ten times better. His soft, muffled laughter soon ceased when he felt fingers flick him in the middle of his forehead. He growled and rubbed the spot, glaring at his brother who was staring at him with an annoyed look.

"So childish, I swear. Wonder how we're related. Let alone twins."

Logan bit back whatever he was going to say, not wanting to start another argument like the one before. He did mutter under his breath as he caught a glimpse of Landon's annoying smirk that he always wore. Once this mission was over, he was getting pay back.

"Should we start moving now?" Landon questioned, eager to get this over with, gaze flickering between Raine and Flynn. They were the two Archangels there so it was their word. Or, technically, Flynn's, but Raine could care less about him. Along with the two twin Angels as well.

[ @Arcadia ]

Last edited by a moderator:
I say "wait everyone shhhhh i need to figure out whos mind is saying that go hide in my house everyone now!"

"Who's mind saying what?" She shrugged. "But okay." Luna said grabbing Kerv's hand and looking to the others before heading inside.

Zoey-Alice pushed her brother into the house and locked the door she shot into the sky. she landed in front of the demon named shadowski i say who are you, what are you, and why are you after my group!?!?!?!?!?!?! @Shadowski

Shadowski stuttered
"I- I'm sor-ry please don't hurt me! I'm Shadowski, I don't know what I am..." He struggled for an excuse for following them without mentioning Master but no thought came to his mind. He tried to back away unfolding his black wings
@Zoey12598

Last edited by a moderator:
She bared her fangs at this shadowski guy. she wanted to know why he was after her group when they had done nothing wrong. also worst of all he is coming after the group after she was just reunited with her brother. she said "shadowski i am a mind reader so you cant hide anything from me. @Shadowski

Shadowski managed a weak smile as he built an extremely defensive mental wall, blocking Zoey's intruding thoughts. He slipped under legs and started running. While he was running he sent a message to her.
Do not harm me, I will not harm you @Zoey12598

i say "i am asking that you do not harm my group!?!?!?!" she tackled shadowski her wings helped her catch him. she said now please sir im just trying to protect the only friends and family i have please dont hurt them i but your a very nice guy inside you just havent found the niceness yet please dont hurt them. @Shadowski

"My oath to you. I swear never to harm you or your group as long you never try and read my mind," Shadowski says in a childish but stern voice. "On my blood." Shadowski unsheathes his talons and cuts wrist, blood dripping to the ground. "Leave me be," he says and flickers away. That was stressful. He was packed with protection charms and hiding spells but still the... What even was it? Then he realised he wasn't safe. He had flickered right inside of where there rest of the group was hiding
(@Zoey12598 and others)

Status
Not open for further replies.