Angelic Battalion RP? Interested? (CS and Signups) CLOSED

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Kol is gonna be in the next season. though he wont exactly be a demon. As I said before he will be a twilight angel.

• Love
Reactions: whitewings
Celthric and Tyson can go to the neutral lands/earth if you want haha But I'm not sure they have a reason to go back yet :* @Lonewolf888978

Are you watching the thread? @WhiteBane

Kol would make a rad twilight angel. I can't wait! @Trevinth

LOL I'm a girl haha! You guys thought I was a guy this whole time? xD @RayChel @RoseWolf
I should change my icon so you guys know what I look like haha x3

• Love
Reactions: Lonewolf888978
You are Dr. Frost with angel's wings. I automatically appointed a portion of his attributes to you. I do believe you've told us you're a girl before, but it really hasn't stuck enough to overpower the avatar. ^^ Therefore, take advantage when I see it. There was just enough leeway in your posts to twist it from "Rosie wants to be in this RP" to "Rosie wants to RP with whitewings." Presto!

Less happy note: There will be no Tess next season, and no RayChel. I'll record my thoughts on the neutral land when I have time this coming week.

@RayChel Alrighty, pleasure role playing with you! :) Lets finish this season strong ^u^ BTW your last post was amazing!!! I love it!

Therefore, take advantage when I see it. There was just enough leeway in your posts to twist it from "Rosie wants to be in this RP" to "Rosie wants to RP with whitewings." Presto
haha x3 Sorry I am a bit of a tomboy lol I do come across as a guy soooo much over the internet haha XD

@RayChel @Trevinth @WhiteBane @Silvir @Lonewolf888978 GUYS YOUR LAST POSTS ARE AMAZING!!!

edit: okay I changed my icon you guys can see my face now haha xD

sorry this is completely unrelated to the rp, but I just had to show this to everyone. Its just really funny. This is why you never get between a Russian and his lunch

Reactions: 2 people
sorry this is completely unrelated to the rp, but I just had to show this to everyone. Its just really funny. This is why you never get between a Russian and his lunch

What the hell did i just watch?

@whitewings basically just something a guy with an animation engine whipped up using some team fortress 2 characters and some lines from the game.

on a side note: I am going to be heading to Texas from the 7th to the 14th and I will likely not have access to a computer during that time. Hopefully we wont reach the point where my characters need to come back in ,but I get the feeling that wont be an issue.

Challenge accepted

...is what I'd like to say, but I already sniped two posts in the girls' area. I think I'm overeager.

Could I switch my picture to this?

Demoness.jpg

@RoseWolf yeah sure :) Looking forward to your introduction, make sure it runs with the story so far, and blends nicely into the events currently happening :)

@RoseWolf if I were to suggest a goo point to introduce your character, I would recommend after the whole fiasco with Edge and his old general. If your going for a loyalist approach.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.