Angelic Battalion RP? Interested? (CS and Signups) CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotchu, thats a nice twist, put them under pressure :)

BACK! If anyone saw my going away post, its all better now.... I held a party, and my iphone, ipod, and laptop all got stolen...Luckily I found the guy last night and got my stuff back! Anyway sorry for my absence, and I shall return full force!

• Love
Reactions: whitewings
I'd love to do something, but as far as I can tell Alyssa and Shiro are just going to sit there and stew in their own thoughts. My motivation is kaput.

we could try going with my old idea of Kol showing up in Tessara's dimension. A third party would shatter the stagnation as well as get them on their way.

Reactions: Lonewolf888978
But it ruins what the neutral land is. Until Kol actually becomes a Twilight Angel, he's denied access. After he becomes a Twilight Angel, Kol can be the lord of the manor. The current stagnation isn't a lack of options; it's a lack of aggression. Neither Shiro nor Alyssa has even asked Dalisay for her name. If Tessara thought she'd have to struggle to keep the two under house arrest, she's going to be disappointed.

I never get alerts unless someone quotes me or highlights me in their post so that's why I check every time I get on.

Also @RayChel I see your point so how about this instead. Kol can infiltrate Shiro's mind and put here mind into a trace. During this she and Kol will be in some location of his choosing but it will all be in her head. The whole interaction will go at the same speed that the brain processes information so in real time rp wise the interaction will only take at most a few seconds. That's my best idea to get things going while keeping Kol out of the neutral zone.

I appreciate your effort, but that doesn't do a thing for me. The main plot requires Edge to march on the Gates. The neutral land is where Alyssa will be prepared to enter the battle. These are the two points pertinent to the story. The reason I've had Tessara offer to send Alyssa home is so Alyssa has to make a choice: to run away, or to enter the battle. I'm prepared to do all manner of convincing for both sides, but I can't do squat with a statue.

I need James to kill this brute so I can introduce the armies of hell....What happened too the hell hound chick?

hmm, well how well could like lone imitate James. We just need to keep this going until the end and we basically have then rest of the story mapped out. we just need to ask if we can borrow james from whitebane

Well damn, I thought my post went through but it seems like it hadn't. Anyway, I got my post up and killed off Inferno.

seems I was wrong that people would start getting active again T-T

O_o wtf is wrong with my alerts i have to check the watched threads all the time now instead.
And also sorry i have been absent. I was away for the weekend >.<

Apologize for my absence. My summer was way more crazier then I had originally imagined.
Okay so James is killing of Inferno, and We're at a standstill in Tessara's lair. Let's focus on this:
How are you picturing the interaction/ scenes in Tessara's lair to play out? I'm still a bit confused as to which direction to take, and how you're expecting Shiro & Alyssa to react to Dalisay in order to make Tessara spring into action?
I want something we can work off of quickly because Tyson and Celthric are basically at a stand still also. Just going by guess to Hell, if I remember correctly. @RayChel

It would be nice to get Kol involved again too. But if it doesn't agree with the storyline, then we'll save it for Chapter 2. :)

And I'm finally back in school so my schedule will be a lot more clean with computer time. I'll be able to reply more often :)

• Love
Reactions: Lonewolf888978
well I gave Kol a similar mindset to me and I am getting a bit impatient. So Kol may assist celthric and Tyson in getting through the terrain of the underworld. Plus he is also in this for the entertainment and will likely pop in every now and again. Though we could make this first season a 2 part and the second a 2 as well.

• Love
Yes he could help move the Stroy along with them for sure. Having a ally on the inside you know? Perhaps he's trying to quicken the pace to bring down Edge? Perhaps he sees this as an opportunity to do just that?

Status
Not open for further replies.