Angelic Battalion RP? Interested? (CS and Signups) CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is frustrating guys. I feel you. Summer is crazy for everyone x( but for the meantime don't forget the RP check in whenever you have time, and just post "whenever you can" :O

Yep, that I did. It's not much, though; someone has to open the box.

Hey folks i have a bad cold at the moment sorry if i have forgotten to post >.<

[There is way to much stress being unemployed in the summer TT_TT]

Reactions: whitewings
well @WhiteBane I think its still your move in the battle with Edge's other general. You can make a quick combat post. At this point there is no need for a prolonged battle.

*prepares to stall for time until the final battle begins*

I do think that, while she's in the Neutral Land, Alyssa needs to choose her place in this war. My goal right now is to push her out of her "damsel" position and into forceful action. To do that, I have tragic backstory, adorable girls, and (probably too much) comedy relief. (But hey, what can you expect with five young sisters in the house?)

P.S. I wish you luck in reading Dalisay's book. If you can't get a word, say it out loud.

@RayChel I'm a bit confused with your last post. What is the direction you are trying to take the story from here? I remember you said, My goal right now is to push her out of her "damsel" position and into forceful action. To do that, I have tragic backstory, adorable girls, and (probably too much) comedy relief. But Shiro's character fits a bit awkwardly into this scene.

BTW guys I found this video... I think by the same person hahaha and its probably either the best, or worst thing I have ever watched on the internet HAHAHA

LOL this was the video haunting me all though out my trip to LA's Anime Expo convention this last weekend hahahaha XD Me and my room mates were dying for like all four days haha xD

Right now I want to share more about Tess. Dalisay even gave a small prompt. As for Shiro, five souls that were taken by the demons are now wandering about this mansion, and none of them are demonic in the slightest. If that doesn't raise any questions for her, Shiro doesn't take her job as a collector as seriously as I thought.

Well I had no idea that these were the five souls, I'll bring this into my next post. Interesting, I like how you added them into this part of the story :D

I'm a bit busy, but I have a faint idea of what to write. Should have something up sometime tomorrow.

Well I had no idea that these were the five souls, I'll bring this into my next post. Interesting, I like how you added them into this part of the story :D
Freya, 1916
Grace and Esther, 1934
Dalisay, 1951
Ai, 1993

I thought I'd mention this here, just in case you misunderstood. The souls Tessara stole from Tyson at the beginning are something else; although, there was one small girl that Tess will keep here with the others.

Oh! Okay so the souls mentioned in your last post are not the souls from the beginning. Okay nevermind, sorry! x3 I'll see how to incorperate this new information into my next post :)

Guys, I have a quick idea to get Celtrhic and Tyson on the move again. @Lonewolf888978 @WhiteBane @Trevinth
What would you think about having Celtrhic and Tyson attempt to infiltrate Edge's domain in order to figure out Edge's plans for James and possibly find Shiro's whereabouts? Possibly including a fight scene between guards or higher demons and what not :) Edge then agitated because of their trespassing and maybe attempting to catch them before they get away at the last moment.

This then could result in Edge's decision to charge the gates with his battalion.

Let me know what you guys think :)

I have no problems with it. Just remember that prolonged exposure to the exorbitant amounts of demonic essence could lead them to being tainted if they stay in there too long so it would probably make sense to give them a time limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.