Angelic Battalion RP? Interested? (CS and Signups) CLOSED

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@RoseWolf Yeah that seems like the best point of entry, you should talk with @Lonewolf888978 and see if you could possibly step in and try to ease the battle, or something like that. Be creative :)

HMMMMM.... Or I let James die, and I absorb his soul 0.0 and let Rose my new general >:D

*crawls in* hi sorry ive been absent will have a post up tonight after the Paintball X_X

• Love
Reactions: whitewings
Uhhhh...
Before my opening post I have some ideas for backgrounds and possible position changes!

@Lonewolf888978 I dont think we should let james die, that would interfere with the ending and then mark the half souls as useless in the rest of the story. James holds too big of a part

hey people finally back. freaking had to sit on a plane through nearly 4 hours worth of delays.

• Love
That sounds fun, I honestly hate planes or any type of heights.

*Rolls around* Lonewolf, you're making this hard for me to find a plausible way to fight the general. XD

I know, but that makes it a bit too easy a target. James isn't one to take the ease way out, he likes to beat up on his opponents and slowly bleed them out before finishing them off; it's more enjoyable for him. Hence why his demon side and dark powers are more prominent.

• Love
well he cant exactly afford to be picky in this situation. I also recall in I think it was your first post where james killed those thugs that were after that women instantly. That kinda contradicts what you are saying.

Those are humans and another human was around too, can't have any evidence of him being a murderer can we? That would warrant police officers to go after him, without even the slightest evidence they'll just think the woman is crazy and James can continue on.

I have a rough idea for my post so it will probably be up sometime later today.

*sigh* I really wish that the pace that this rp is going was like when we first started. Considering we are nearing the climax there shouldn't be too much detail. From my point of view, James just needs to beat the current general(or rosewolf's character, whichever) and shiro and alyssa need to get to the gates before the battle starts. Shouldn't take too many posts.

• Love
Then in my next post I'll have James beat the current general.

Ugh, I've had like close to no time for internet lately! This is aggravating.
Ikr the pace is really slow, lets try to finish this story guys. Lets try not to loose interest :O

Didnt know if I was gonna be this popular this summer 0.0 Sorry if we are waiting on me :(

Real life stuff happened.....most likely wont post anything this weekend....

Status
Not open for further replies.