And the world became silent....

"Mistake? Do you think I care about that?" She said to him blankly. "I don't. It doesn't matter to me what you just did."

He looked at her "Why do you have to be so cold hearted?! What fucked you up to make you hate love so much!?" He growled.

Vera just looked at him. "I have my reasons." She said to him. "And what about you? You're always yelling at me. First you try and strangle me then you turn around a kiss me."

"YOU HA....you have someone you love so much taken from you and sat in front of you and then ripped apart, piece by piece and then burned...because she wasn't so called human...and then all you can do is go on a rampage and try to forget but when you sleep you have horrible nightmares and wake up and think you are still in it." he said as his voice started to break from tears startes to roll down his face.

She turned away from him. "I don't tell anyone about my past. But you shouldn't think you're the only one who's had problems in life. Or when I had my life." She said to him. "You're not the only one whose dealt with pain and sorrow and nightmares." Her voice was more forceful than usual.

"Why don't you go fuck yourself! God must have one hell of a sense of humor for sending someone like you to save us. Waste of time!" he said as he looked up at the sky "WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING AT!!!" he screamed.

"You want me to leave, then very well." She said and turned away from him. "I won't help you save man kind. Do it yourself." She started to walk away.

He just stood their and flapped his arms out "Fine!" he yelled and turned around "We are fighting like a married couple, my god. She's so stubborn." He said as he turned and threw the sword the man gave him and it landed right in front of her.

She looked at the sword for a moment. Slowly she bent down and picked it up. She slid her fingers on the blade. "You shouldn't give up your weapon." She said and held it out to him. "You are going to need it." She walked closer to him and put it in his arms. She turned back away and started to walk away again. "You won't see me again."

He threw it back in front of her and before she could turn around he was already behind her. "Close your eyes." he said softly. "Trust me. I want to see something." he said as he sat his hand on the left side of her waist.

"Fine." Vera said. She wasn't sure what he was planning on doing but in all honesty she was getting tired of the guys strange ways. It had been a long time since anyone didn't listen to her or yelled at her. She closed her eyes but still kept herself ready if he tried to attack her.

He set his other hand on her waist and pulled her close and deeply kissed her. He needed to know something, behind all the armor and his past he wasn't the killer anyone thinks he is. He pulled her in close as he kissed her deeply. He wanted to show her what it can feel like, being wanted, cared for. He just hoped she simmer down and relax for a moment. He relaxed and then released and looked at her "Being alone is the worst...but if you choose it, love always has it ways." he said as he moved her hair out of her face. He still had her hand in his. He backed up, letting it slip from his grasp and started to walk away.

"What if you don't have that choose." She shouted out to him as he was walking away. "What if that love is what made you feel alone." She looked down. "What if that so called love is what destroys your whole life to to begin with."

He stopped and looked at her "Being alone destroys you. Trying to for the love is what counts." he said.

"That's not how how my life went." She said and turned away from him. The chimes on her cloths began to ring as the wind blew them. She began to remember her past life, a one that she would never be proud of. One that all the horror happen to take place not far from where they were now. Through some courage she had thought to visit this place. Liam's talk of love made her want to face it. She slowly walked away, farther from him. What did it matter? He could walk the other way, it wasn't her who could decide that for him. If he did not want her help then so be it. She would do everything on her own. She looked back at him only slightly. "I hope you find that love you hold dear so much."

"Well she died....so I can't on my own.." he said as he turned and walked the other way.

(Maybe we should do something like the woman he's talking about is her but she doesn't remember and neither does he.)

(ooc: Sure I actually thought about that myself but I am going to add something about her past also. I was going to have her dad claim he loved her but abused her.)

"I'm sorry then." She said to him. They seemed to be distancing themselves quite a bit by now. "Now, there's a place I have to go."

(GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE!! Hhaha!)

He was out of her distance and kept walking. "I need to see the place she died one last time..." he said as he held an emblem the girl ge loved gave him. A flashback shot in his head "I love you, Liam. Here. It was my moms...and now it's yours. No matter what happens I'm always in your heart." she said as Liam took the emblem. He put a ring on her finger to remind her as well. He kissed her and held her in their sleep. He kept walking and in about an hour later he showed up to the place she died. He sat their and held the emblem in his hand "I'm so...so sorry, baby..I did all I could..." he said as his voice started to crackle.

(ooc: Yup. lol.)

Vera continued to walk, without looking back at him. For Vera it seemed to take longer than she had wanted, perhaps it was her feelings of the place that got in the way of walking any faster. The neighbor hood was vacant, only a few zombie bodies were lying around; must have been shot by someone who passed by earlier that day. She stopped for a moment and turned to face a house. It happened to be not that far away from where Vera had died before as well. The house was were she used to life back in her past life. A place were Vera had to admit was a hard place for her to go. She stared at the house, she had not felt this feeling in a long time. she was afraid to get any closer.

He just sat their still holding the emblem and tears flowed in his eyes "I wish it was me instead of you. I tried so so hard but I didn't try hard enough...please forgive me." he said as he kissed then emblem and started crying.