And So It Begins...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sebastian's head spun from the kiss, a goofy grin settling on his face. He looked down at her, holding her tight as he caressed her slender shoulders. He moved his hands lower, settling them on her waist. "I promise, I'll show you everything." He leaned down, kissing her neck softly. He then began to trail kisses up her face, landing on her lips with fierce desire. A soft growl escaped his throat, his body tense. He pulled back, looking her over. "Someday I'll thump you, but my punishments are creative and crafty."

When his kiss landed on her lips, a mixture of a gasp and a soft groan escaped her as ever muscle in her body tightened. As Sebastian pulled away, she looked at him, her cheeks a tint of pink. "That doesn't sound too much like a punishment. That makes them sound exciting." She giggled as she hugged him tightly. She let go, and turned around so that her back was against him as she looked over the room, wondering what other marvels the store had in them. She guessed that for now though, that they wouldn't have time enough to go look, if there were other rooms. She could see why he loved this room. It was isolated and beautiful. "How much more time do we have before you must be off?" She asked, looking up at him.

Sebastian glanced at his watch, his eyes widening. "About ten minutes." He led her through the corridors and up a small ladder. They eventually ended up back in the main room, and Sebastian looked outside, his eyes narrowed. "Do you want me to take you home or will your friend ensure you get home safely?" He hugged her, looking over her face and helping her outside and into the car. He got in, driving down the street to her friend's shop. He turned to her, a small smile on his lips and concern prominent in his eyes. "If you need me to drive you home, call me. If you don't, I'll call you when I get home." He kissed her cheek, waiting for her to exit the car.

Sayomi touched his hand lightly "I'll be fine, hun. I promise. Enjoy yourself, and if you get bored, feel free to come over later if you want to" She smiled at him and got out of the car. She blew Sebastian a kiss as she walked inside the shop. "Sayomi! What a pleasure to see you again. Lydia is in the back. Excited for whatever you have planned for her." Sayomi thanked the old man, and went into the back. "It's so nice to see you, Sayomi! So tell me everything about what it is you want me to do." Sayomi started to explain everything about the ball. Before she could finish she was silence by a raised hand. "Take off the dress and put this on." Sayomi was handed a corset as Lydia left to let her put it on in private. She looked down at the corset, unsure if she liked this idea. But she took the dress off, and put the corset on, struggling for a moment. Lydia came in and started to measure her in it, wanting exact measurements for the dress. She didn't want the top too big if she was going to add the corset top or not.

Sebastian blew a kiss back, driving away and worry filling his mind. He drove to the fitting store, noticing Claudia waiting out front. "Hello, Mr. Black! Glad to see you!" Sebastian waved to her, his eyes narrowed in sadness. "Hello, Claudia." "Where is your girl, Mr. Black? I thought you would bring her." Sebastian gave a fierce glare to Claudia, shaking his head. "She went to get fitted for her dress." Claudia nodded, opening the door for him and letting him inside. Sebastian greeted the shopkeeper warmly, who just so happened to be his godfather. "Gideon!" "Sebastian, my boy! How is life treating you?" Sebastian ran a hand through his hair, shrugging and looking around the shop. "I have a date for the ball, and I heard you got the suit I want." Gideon grinned, laughing. "Yes! It's the only one in existence, my boy. I heard that you were looking for the best suit, and I know how much you love my products." Sebastian grinned, hugging Gideon and nodding. "Yes, I love everything about your products. Will you be attending my ball tomorrow evening?" Gideon nodded, nudging Sebastian's elbow with a smile. "I'm sure I'll meet the pretty lady, too. I just can't believe this ball is held in your honor for your massive charity contributions! You sure make me proud, Sebastian." "Thanks, Gideon. Let's try this suit on."

After seemed like forever of measuring and plan changing, Sayomi sat down groaning. It needed to be perfect, but they couldn't seem to get it that way. The original idea that Sayomi loved, required more of the fabric than they had. After another few minutes of waiting, Lydia returned with a drawing and a few small fabric samples. "Take a look at this drawing. This fabric I was thinking for the top part, this for the bottom and possibly the last for an undertone. Not to mention the excellent match of lace for tying the corset up." Sayomi looked over the drawing and fabric, jumping up. "Lydia! This is it! It's absolutely amazing!" Sayomi glowed with excitement as she stared at the drawings, then looking herself in the mirror. She thought that it was perfect, and she hoped that Sebastian would too. "I'm glad you like it! Let me grab all the fabrics that I have and we can go to your house and start making it. You'll need sleep tonight while I work, you have to be rested for tomorrow! I'm so jealous!" Sayomi hugged the girl. Her luck had turned around and she was hoping that it didn't run out soon. She let the girl go, then took the corset off as she got dressed again. She went to the fabric room, and took a pallet of the fabric out to Lydia's car. The two loaded the car with everything needed and then drove to Sayomi's house to start their night.

Sebastian looked in the mirror, the red and black suit shining under the light. The fabric felt divine on his skin, and he sighed in pleasure. Gideon entered the fitting room, making last minute adjustments to the suit. "I'll have to pull the waist in quite a bit. You keep losing weight and you'll be a stick!" Sebastian chuckled and nodded at this statement, glancing down at his pants. He pulled out his phone, text messaging Sayomi.

[8:30PM]Hello, gorgeous. How are you and your friend? Hope you are having fun. Thinking about you.

He put the phone down, waiting as Gideon eyed him closely. Gideon was in his early forties, his eyes a light blue and his hair black as night. He had a touch of gray in his hair and beard that accentuated his features, making him look slightly older. "You know, if you keep sighing I'll have to find a way to make you smile. And we both know how that will end." Sebastian smiled, taking off the suit carefully and slipping his clothes back on. "She's a great girl, Gideon. I hope she realizes that." Gideon shrugged, putting the suit in it's case and sitting down across from Sebastian. "Sometimes, people don't understand until they feel it. I'm not sure about this girl, because I haven't met her. But you must know what you want, right?" Sebastian nodded, running another hand through his hair. "Yes.." Gideon nodded, putting a hand on Sebastian's shoulder. "Where's your parents? Your birthday is in two days." Sebastian rolled his eyes, anger flaring within himself. "They left on a vacation. I hope they know how disappointing this is." Gideon nodded, patting Sebastian's back and looking away. "They still love you."

Sebastian agreed, getting up shortly after and saying goodbye. He got in his car, throwing his coat, wallet, and phone into the passenger seat. He couldn't get over the loneliness that seemed to hang in the air now that he was alone. He sighed, pulling away. He eventually made it home, taking a long, hot bath and relaxing in the den. He thought about his father, his mother, and Sayomi. He wondered how much fun she was having. Alfred entered the den, his eyes narrowed. "Master Black.. Your mother and father wish to speak to you." Sebastian nodded, grabbing the phone.

"Hello, father. Hello, mother. I miss you both terribly."

"Hello, Sebastian. We miss you too, dear. Your father regretted the way things ended on the phone today, so we decided to call. I'm sorry we can't make it to your birthday, darling."

"It's okay, mom. Tell dad I love him too. Are you both enjoying your stay?"

"It's wonderful, dear. We're heading out for Paris tomorrow. Your father wants to open a business there, and I agree. The place seems lovely."

"Be safe, mom. I worry so much."

"Goodnight, son. Love you."

Sebastian sat back, grabbing a bottle of wine near the desk and chugging the bottle. "Happy birthday, to me."

Once the two reached the house, they unloaded the fabric and sewing machine in the living room, and Sayomi was measured once more just to make sure. They sat for a moment, as she watched Lydia cut fabrics quickly. She stood up, and walked upstairs. She went into one of the rooms that only held a computer. She turned it on, and started to a video call, only to not get answered. Her head hung down as she held back the tears. She rubbed her eyes, and started a video recording software.

"Hi, daddy. This is the staring of week seven without hearing from you. And the day we usually we talk." The tears started down her cheeks as she looked at the camera. "I'm starting to get greatly worried. If there is any way that you could let me know that you are fine, please do. It's driving me insane not knowing if you are still alive or not..." Lydia was heard shouting as she stabbed herself. "Lydia is making me a dress.. I am going to a ball tomorrow. Can you believe that? Me! He is unlike any other. I hope that I get to tell you about him soon... I love you, daddy.. Where ever you are, please, stay safe." She kissed the camera then turned of the camera and sent the video via email. She wiped her cheeks, sitting there. She pulled her phone out of her pocket, forgetting that it was on silent.

[9:20] Hello, my dove. It's going to be a long night of trying to get everything together. I have faith in her talents. I've only managed to leave my father a message...

Are you alright? Remember, you can always come here.

Sayomi stood up, and walked out of the room. She went back down the stairs and sat on the couch, holding her phone as she watched Lydia. "I think I have the top part ready to sew and fit. That's the easiest part. You will need sleep soon. You want to have all the energy you can for tomorrow. I'm sure your guy will want you as spunky as possible." Lydia said as she finished putting pins in. "I'm ecstatic for tomorrow, Lydia. He makes my heart fly. So I'm sure that I will have plenty of energy. I'm not going to just sleep while you are working your fingers off, on a dress for me." Lydia stopped arguing for the time, knowing it wasn't too terribly late yet.

Sebastian got the text message, smiling slightly as he typed out the message. He wasn't sure how to take this offer, though he knew he'd have to go back to his house sometime that night.

[9:00PM]Okay, I guess I could. Just got a call from the parents. I can't stay the night due to fitting appointments in the morning, but it'd be nice to see you.

He grabbed his coat, throwing it on and heading towards the greenhouse. The gardener always kept the place neat and gorgeous, and Sebastian picked out pink and yellow roses and orchids, arranging them in a beautiful bouquet before wrapping them in an ice blue wrapper. He walked out, grabbing his keys and wallet and phone. He called Gideon, scheduling the appointment before getting in his car. He quickly found himself cruising the streets before stopping at Sayomi's house. He got out, knocking on the door with flowers in hand. He hoped Sayomi's friend liked him; It wasn't everyday he got to meet friends.

Sayomi lite up when she got the text saying that Sebastian wwas going to come. "Lydia! We need to move the stuff either into my room or one upstairs!" She started running around, then decided to go upstairs. The room with the computer in it had less stuff so easier to spread out. She on any loose fabric that se could without being afraid to ruin what all had been made. Lydia laughed as she picked up the things she had been working on and took it up. Just as they picked up the last of the things, she heard a knock on the door and Sayomi lit up. She ran over to the door, opening it and instantly hugging him. She wondered if he thought it was weird, but Sayomi had missed him in the short time they were apart. "I'm so glad you decided to come over for a little bit, Sebastian." She said as she let him go, smiling at him.

Sebastian smiled, hugging her back and handing her the bouquet. "Lovely to see you again, Sayomi. I was at home being bored." He chuckled, looking around the house and stepping in. "I thought you two were working on your dress?" He glanced around, his eyes narrowed in confusion and exhaust. He pulled Sayomi onto the sofa, leaning his head on her shoulder with a sigh. "If I accidentally fall asleep, just shake me awake. I'm so tired right now." He kissed her cheek, looking around. "Hey.. Where's your friend? I thought she was here too." He wrapped his arms around her, holding her close and looking over at her. "I'm sorry you couldn't reach your father again. Maybe he's just busy, dear."

Sayomi cuddled against him, not wanting to move anywhere. Being next to him relaxed her, making her mind and body calm. "It's been so long since I've heard from him. I'm really starting to worry.. He usually will at least have someone email me with what's going on." She stayed close to Sebastian listening to his heartbeat, only interrupted by another shout from Lydia filled the air. She came to the edge of the stairs, holding her hand "One of the pins shifted when we moved everything upstairs, I don't supo--..." Lydia cut herself off as she noticed that Sebastian was there. "Sayomi, you sly girl. You were not joking about him. I'm Lydia, working magic to make her the perfect dress." She bowed her head as she looked at her hand "I must obtain a bandaid from your bathroom." She said turning around, yelling behind her. "I better get a picture or something of the two of you love birds together! I can imagine the gorgeousness now! And the envy of everyone there! The perfect couple!" Sayomi blushed as she yelled to them. Lydia was older then they were by at least a few years, never telling her true age. So she often was much more abrupt with her words. "I apologize for her..." Sayomi said with a small laugh.

Sebastian held a hand up, shaking his head. "No worries. She's awesome." He looked towards the stairs, chuckling. "Nice to meet you too, Lydia!" He leaned against Sayomi's shoulder again, running his fingertips along her shoulder. "Isn't it romantic... Music in the night..." He began to sing slowly, humming along with the tempo in his head. "I love that song. It's so.. romantic, I guess." He laughed, kissing Sayomi's neck and shoulder. "You know, someday I want to take you on a cruise. Not now, of course. But maybe this spring, after the winter. We can go out in the Caribbean sun and just enjoy being together. Of course, I'd like to hopefully meet your father by then." He hugged her again, looking away. "So.. You're my girlfriend, correct? This isn't just something that'll end as quickly as it has begun, right?"

Sayomi looked at him, kissing his head. "I'm not going anywhere. So I guess that you would say, that yes. I am most certainly your girlfriend." She thought about what Sebastian said about her father, hoping that the two would get a chance to meet, But was unsure if they would get the chance. There was no telling when he would return, if at all. On long delays between communication like this, she always prepared herself for the worst case always happening. It was easier to deal with the idea of the pain, then to expect the best to have the worst happen. "I haven't been on any type of boat since I was very little. So it has a potential to end very badly." She said with both a serious face and a laugh. Sayomi doesn't remember ever getting sick on the boat, nor on any Rollercoasters or the like, but she could envision her luck, she would get extremely sick at the worst time. "I'll just take medicine! " She said with a laugh.

Sebastain trailed a finger up Sayomi's cheek, laughing softly. "We wont spend the whole time on the boat, silly. There are so many islands to stay at." He checked his phone, a call coming in. "Hello?" Gideon was on the line, his voice serious. "Sebastian. I'LLC stop by your house in two hours to get the fitting. My shop is needing repairs so.I'm afraid we'll have to get ready at your place." Sebastian ran a hand through his hair, sighing. "That's fine, Gideon. See you soon."

Sayomi nuzzled his neck, kissing the bottom of his chin. "Is something wrong?" She already knew that there was something wrong. She had already been around Sebastian enough to know when something was not to his liking, and this seemed to be one of them. "Sayomi! I need to remeasure you!" Lydia yelled as she walked down the stairs. "Oops. Sorry. I thought you were in the garage or somewhere drawing or something." She said with a wink as she looked at the two. Lydia was very small, with hair taking probably half her body weight. There were people who had been after her, but none except Sayomi knew her secret. Sayomi only knew because it was her that made Lydia realize it. "Women. Either I'm measuring completely wrong, or since I made that dress you're wearing, you have stopped eating. I'm getting a 6 inch difference!" She walked in front of the couple, pulling Sayomi up. "I'll give her right back, promise." She measured her bust, her waist and her hips once more, actually looking at the numbers, not just writing them down. She went over her waist again, and pulled it off, looking at Sayomi. "You need to either eat more, or stop doing your mhm." She didn't want to give away Sayomi's secret without her permission.

Sayomi looked down, sitting next to Sebastian once more, her hand on his knee. "I quit that.. Plus, he knows about it already." Lydia's eyes widened in surprise "Oh my! Perfect man indeed!" With the final word she turned and ran up the stairs, Sayomi shaking her head. She had to weirdest friends.

Sebastian laughed, letting Sayomi go and watching Lydia measure her waist. "I try to make her eat more, she just doesn't." His ears perked at the secret, running a hand over his chin. "Oh, I do?" He wrote a text to Gideon, putting his phone in his pocket and leaning back on the couch. "Oh, I have to go in two hours. My godfather is staying the night with me to help me prepare for the ball tomorrow. He is the only one who owns my suit in existence. It was just unexpected, is all." He opened his wallet, handing a fifty dollar bill to Lydia. "Take her out on the town tomorrow before the limo picks her up. My godfather needs a date if you'd like to come along too, Lydia." He smiled as he stood, putting the money in Lydia's hands and kissing Sayomi. "I really need to get home, dear. I have a hair appointment tomorrow too. My company is supposed to call as well before the ball, so I have a lot of things to do." He kissed her gently, waving as he exited the house. "Text me, love."

Sayomi walked to the door with him, waving back as he drove off. She leaned against the door frame, watching the taillights. She sighed, wishing they had all the time in the world. He was a busy man, and she knew there would be lots of time where he was needed elsewhere. It didn't make it easier in her mind. She turned looking at Lydia, who stood there, wide eyed, hand holding the money had given her. "D-did he really just invite me to accompany you guys to the ball?" Sayomi laughed as she went into the kitchen putting coffee on. It would be a long night. "Come now, Lydia. We need to finish the dress so that we can figure out what you are going to wear." She said bring the pot of coffee up the stairs. She pulled out her phone, texting Sebastian.

I think you broke Lydia with that inventation. Are you sure that your godfather would want to go with her?

Lydia ran up behind her, still in shock. "I think have the top part finished. The bottom part wI'll take a while, but not as long as the picture looks." She put the corset part over Sayomi's dress, tightening it. "Oh goodness! Don't kill me!" Sayomi went and looked at the top in the mirror. "It's amazing, Lydia. I absolutely love the color and style. You are magic!" She turned and smiled at her friend, who losened her up. Sayomi took off the top, sitting on the ground, watching as Lydia started on the bottom. "That is quite a guy that you have there. You have told him your secret. You spent the night with him. What made him so irresistible to the girl who wanted nothing to do anything anyone. Who didn't want to find someone to get attached to, for the potential to be let down?"

Sayomi looked at Lydia, bringing her knees to her chest as she smiled, resting her head on them. "I can't explain it. The moment I saw him, something pulled me in. He is different from anyone... I tried to leave him at the club, when I saw the look on his face. But, he came after me. He kissed me.. and the sparks flew" She closed her eyes thinking. "He knew that I danced. But he didn't let me leave. He whisked me to his house.. For once, I felt like I wasn't just trash, or abnormal. He makes me feel special, Lydia."

Sebastian got home faster than he thought he would have, though his mind was thinking of the ball and his suit. He entered the house, giving Gideon a hug as he came inside. "Hello, Gideon! I'm so glad to see you!" Gideon eyed Sebastian nervously, running a hand through his gray and black hair. "Uh.. Thanks wonderful, Sebastian. What have you done, and what do I have to fix?" Sebastian laughed loudly, pulling out a bottle of wine and pouring two glasses. He handed one to Gideon, toasting him before sitting down. "I found a date for you for the ball." Gideon's eyes lit up, a grin spreading on his lips. "What is she like?" Sebastian smirked, taking a sip of wine before looking down at his phone. "She's a designer, like yourself. She's young, though I have a feeling she'll never reveal her true age. She has long hair. Pretty cute, too." Gideon laughed, gathering Sebastian into a hug and kissing his cheek. "Thank you, my boy! Thank you a lot! I was afraid I'd have to go alone!" Sebastian shook his head, slipping on his suit for tomorrow. "It's not a problem. You know I'll always help you." Gideon smiled, nodding. "You're a great boy, Sebastian. Keep this way and you'll always be loved."

[10:00PM]My godfather is already ecstatic to meet her. Don't worry about it. How old is she, again? The limo will be waiting at your place for the both of you around eight o' clock. Be ready.

Sayomi awoke as silk flowers pelted her in the face. She sat up, breathing heavily "I'm up! I'm sorry! I'm up!" She looked down at the flowers, picking them up. "I'm sorry, Lydia. I'm just so tired." She apologized, handing the flowers back to her. "Don't worry, babe. Get up. I need to pin this bottom part to the top to get the tulle to the right poof. I don't want the poof to hide your gorgeous self! If Sebastian doesn't drop when he sees you, then I'm dragging you out, and we are leaving." She said with a laugh that echoed through the room. Sayomi was put back in the corset, making her already hourglass figure stand out more, and Sayomi felt like her breasts were in her neck. Lydia added the top layer of fabric. Then started to add tulle o the bottom as she slowly started to make it poof. "Can you hand me my phone?" Lydia handed it to Sayomi and continued on her way. She had a text from Sebastian, she missed while she had fallen asleep.

[11:11PM] Old enough to buy alcohol. That's all I know. Where will the two of them be meeting?

She sighed softly, tossing her phone aside. She was starting to get really nervous. A whole bunch of people who knew Sebastian, all a higher class than she was. She was scared of messing something up. Then Sebastian's ex was going to be there, and apparently try to run her off. Sayomi's chest started heaving as she fought to stay calm, a full blown anxiety attack starting to take over. Lydia ran down the stairs, and came back a few minutes later, Sayomi on the floor, breathing heavily. Lydia handed her a bottle of rum. "What, what if I mess up? Or he finds someone else that he thinks is me?" She squeaked as she took a drink. Lydia pulled her up, and continued to work as they talked. "Sai.. you need to keep calm. Things like this is a huge turn off for guys. They want a stable and strong women." Sayomi nearly cried as she said that. She didn't do good in most crowds, she wasn't strong. She saw herself as a broken soul. And Lydia was right. No one would want to invest time into fixing her. She had only been dancing at the raves for about 6 months, but even before she hadn't gone out with anyone. Sayomi took a long drunk from the bottle before handing it back to Lydia, as she stood there, waiting to finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.