And So It Begins...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sebastian nearly fainted as Sayomi's nails grazed his chest, a slight groan escaping his lips. He smiled over at her, licking his lips slightly. "You better be careful, missy. I may look controlled, but I have an animal side too." He took off his shorts, his purple and black boxers tickling his legs. He slipped on a pair of dress pants, putting his belt on next. He slowly put his dress shirt on, buttoning it in a seductive manner. He bit his lip slightly, rolling up his sleeves and choosing a black suit vest, which happened to match his pants. He slipped on black silky socks, putting on his dress shoes and a black tie. He looked at her, spreading his arms and running a hand through his hair. "I hope I'm not too dressed up." He grabbed her again, laying her down on the bed and looking down upon her. "Sometimes this physical attraction gets the better of me." He stood up, grabbing his cologne and spraying himself with it. He helped her up, kissing her forehead and grinning. "Ready to go? I just need to grab my cellphone and wallet."

Sayomi almost lost it as the groan escaped him. The attraction between the two became overwhelming for a moment. She hoped that he didn't think that because of this and what she did, or more had done, that she had slept around or something. She wanted him to think as highly of her as possible for someone who danced on a stage for people to look at. Sayomi smiled and hugged Sebastian as he laied her on the bed. "Don't fret, hun. You don't have to do any of this. Don't think you MUST do anything like this." As they stood, she brushed her hand against his for a moment. "Let me just grab my things real fast." She went into the bedroom grabbing her dress and shoes. She figured she would just wear the clothes she was in. It wasn't too far to her house.

Sebastian shrugged his shoulders, looking away. "When you and I both choose to do something.. It won't be because I have to. It will be because I want to." He kissed her hand, walking out of the room and grabbing his wallet, car keys, and cell phone. He checked his voice mail, listening to the assistant tell him his store options. He left a voice mail back, his eyes rolling in the direction of the phone. "It's just one thing after another! All I need is a damn suit for this ball!" He waited for Sayomi, sitting down and looking in his wallet. "I'll pick a flower." He went outside, picking a tulip from a bush and trimming hit. He waited until she was in near the door, jumping out and handing her the tulip. "Surprise!"

As Sayomi walked out, she jumped when Sebastian yelled surprise. She put her hand on her chest as she took a deep breath, laughing. "The thing I've always wanted holding my favorite flower!" She smiled as she smelled the tulip. One of her favorite flowers tied with another. "Thank you, Sebastian." Taking his hand in hers, she thought for a moment. She had heard him becoming frustrated because of his suit. "You know.. I'm not sure where you want to get your suit from... but my friend.. Her and her father do amazing work. They could help you. They specialize in one of a kind things, that have an older touch. At least her father does. Lydia just does whatever she likes... She is the one who made this dress, for a promotion ball for my father last year." She shrugged as she walked towards the car, letting decide on his own. "I was going to go there tonight to have her make my dress. Hopefully she doesn't go too close or too far from the targer." She said with a chuckle. The two had been friends since kindergarten, their fathers served together. But Lydia's was killed in action when she was 12. Sayomi's father keeps in touch with Lydia as well, checking in on her.

Sebastian grinned slyly, grabbing her hand and walking down the steps to the car. "Well, there's this place that I heard of that will do a suit that I've wanted since I was a child. It's very... Victorian like. I think you will never notice me in it. He grinned, looking away as he turned to the car, slipping a mint in his mouth. He helped her in the car, making his way into the drivers seat and turning on the car. He buckled his seat belt, kissing her cheek and putting his cell phone up. A call came in on the dashboard, his eyes widening as he noticed it was his father. He pressed answer, looking to Sayomi with an apologetic smile. "Hello, father. How are you and mother?" His father cleared his throat, his tone lowering. "Uh.. Hello, son. I just wanted to let you know that your mother and I can't make it back for the ball and your birthday." Sebastian's face fell, his eyes showing the hurt he felt. "Oh... Why?" His father hesitated, mumbling something and continuing. "Well.. Uh.. I have some meetings to attend to and your mother and I are flying to Paris. We would invite you, but we know you'd be bored and lonely. I'm wiring one hundred thousand dollars into your account, and your new car will be outside of the house on your birthday. There are some important investors of mine attending the ball, so be on your best behavior and have a good time. Do you have a date?" Sebastian hit his steering wheel, sighing in frustration. "Dad.. I wanted at least one birthday with the both of you. Now you cancel? That's ridiculous." His father's tone turned stern and he growled. "Sebastian, I'm sorry. This is a difficult time for us too, you know. We both love you. We'll be home in a week or two. Maybe three. I'm not sure how long it'll be, but I'm sure you'll find something to do. Goodbye, son. Love you." Sebastian leaned his head on the steering wheel, looking to the dashboard. "I love you both too, father. Be safe and I'll see you when you get back." He hung up, switching the gear into drive and forcing a smile. "Ready to go?"

Sayomi looked at him, seeing the lain on his face. She went to to give him a hug, only to be held back by the seatbelt. She unbuckled her belt and got out of the car and ran over to his side. She pushed the clutch in and turned the car off before she carefully got on his lap and hugged tightly. "Oh Sebastian.. I'm so sorry that they are doing this." She let their checks touch as she held onto him. Sayomi wished she could take all the pain away. She sat in his lap for a few minutes, not wanting to let him go. After a bit, she kissed his forehead slowly and got off of him, going back to her side. "You don't have to pretend your okay, dove. If you want we can just go to my house and just hang around for a bit. Making a mess may help.. then we can go into the city later." All she wanted was to make him happy. She looked at him, not knowing what to say to him. Everything was up to him. "I also understand if you just want to be alone." She hoped Sebastian would give her a chance to try to get his mind off of everything for at least the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sebastian embraced her hug, listening to her soothing words. "I knew there'd be a reason, so I can't blame anyone but myself. I shouldn't have gotten myself so excited for it to backfire like it always does.." He let her go back to her seat, running a hand over his chin. "Hmm. I suppose that sounds alright. I have to leave at seven to get my suit ready for tomorrow. But we will have time." He looked at her as he buckled his seat belt again, a frown forming on his lips. "Would you.. Like to go to dinner with me? Tonight we can go to a burger joint. I deserve the calories." He kissed her cheek, driving away. In no time, they were at her house, and he took in the sight of it in the daylight. "This isn't a bad place, Sayomi. Someday I'll have to take you away from here and lock you up in my house." He winked at her, his mind filled with the sadness of his parents ditching him again. "I'm not so much upset at them as I am of their minds.. I mean, I know I'm getting older.. But you'd think they'd want to spend time with me. It's annoying, honestly. I'm tired of being an outcast while they try to re-live their teenage years." He grinned, pulling Sayomi close and kissing her. "But, I always can get into their liquor cabinet and buy myself some nice things with all the money he sent me."

Sayomi placed her hand on his neck. She hadn't expected him to kiss her, causing her to smile. "It's not as big as your house obviously, but when you're alone in it... it seems like it's a lot bigger than it is." She commented opening the door. The living room was large, with a white grand piano it in. There wasn't a television, just books and pictures everywhere. She thought that it was a distraction from things that truly mattered. To the left was stairs that lead upstairs to most of the extra rooms. She walked through the living room to the dinningroom. The kitchen and the door to the garage branched off to the right while a den that was filled with books and a couple of chairs was visible to the left. "It has an odd layout, but once you get used to it, it makes sense." She said with a laugh as she opened the fridge and grabbed a baggie that had mango slices in it. She took one out, eating it as she walked into the den. She decided to turn that into her book area since it was so close to her room. "If we are to make a mess, we need different clothes on." She said laughing as she offered him the bag of mango slices. She wasn't sure if he liked mangos. Sayomi grabbed his hand as she lead Sebastian to the laundryroom. Opening a cabinet and shifting through clothes until she found the ones she was looking for. Handing him a pair of white pants and a matching shirt, Sayomi started to undress, pulling the tank top over her head exposing her bra and breasts. Since Sebastian had changed in front of her earlier, she didn't think it would bother him. As she slid the shorts off, she did make sure that her backside was against the drier. She had a red thong on, and didn't want to show that much. She thought he wouldn't want that either. Looking at him for a moment and blushing, she pulled on her shirt, then pulled on a pair of white short overalls, that ensured that there would be no mishaps with her pants try to come off while bending down. "Alrighty! Let's make a mess!" She saI'd with a giggle.

Sebastian tried to look away as she undressed, accepting the clothes and quickly throwing them on. He took his suit, laying it on the sofa and smiling over at her. "No, thanks. I had a pretty big breakfast. Thank you, though." He smiled, looking around and enjoying the view. He sat down at the piano suddenly, playing a short song before standing. "I used to play the piano all the time. My mother loved it.. Lately she doesn't have the time for anything but my father." He clapped his hands, standing and looking over at her with a small smile. "What mess are we making?" He leaned in, looking her over and chuckling. "I think your place is just great. I mean, who needs a TV anyways?"

Before Sebastian came back into the room, she sat on the dryer for a moment. Sayomi felt like she had done something wrong. She placed the unfinished mango in the garbage and closed the bag, no longer wanting to eat. "We need to go to the garage." She stated as she walked out of the room, and through the kitchen, opening the door to the garage and turned on the light. Inside was drawlings and paintings all of the places of animals, people, abstracts and even landscaps. She got smiled as she walked in, looking at the large canvas that covered the side of the wall. It started as a person, on their knees and hair covering their face, branching out to random things and accents. She usually created a large one like this about once a month and hung them up in her room. It was how she felt in the last month. This time, it was alone and defeated. She wasn't going to tell him that, because she didn't want Sebastian to view her as weak. She looked over her shoulder at him and smiled "we are going to mix paint and charcoal together." Sometimes she would actually pain them, but she felt like her life was in such shambles at that moment, that splatters and randomness made sense for it. The only detail was in the charcoal. She poured paint into bowls thar were already laid out, with specific colors for each. "It's just random. Do what you want. Throw what you wish however you want at it. We have nearly anything you can imagine to make any texture or design. " She said with a laugh as she dipped her hand in blue paint, walking over and slapping her hand on the side of the persons head, sliding it down and around the body.

Sebastian nodded, getting nervous at this task. "O-Okay.." He dipped his finger in a blue-gray paint mixture, letting his finger slide on the bottom of the canvas. He added a little black to it, symbolizing a reflection of the person in water. He smiled over at her, placing his hand in yellow and putting it in water at the same time. He took his hand, and glided it behind the person, his eyes widening with happiness at the sight. It looked as if a faint yellow sun was setting behind the person, though they looked sad and defeated. He winked at Sayomi, his eyes focused on the painting. "I must have forgotten to tell you that I paint, though it isn't as... splattered as yours." He laughed, taking a handful of red paint and splattering it on the hair of the person. "I draw quite a few scenery settings, murals... Portraits, even. It calms me and makes me feel better." He looked to her, grabbing a dot of yellow paint and putting it on her nose. "There."

Sayomi smiled softly as he placed the yellow on her nose. "It's chaos. It's supposed to be scattered and without what seems to be true purpose.." She commented as she looked at the picture. It was far from her best work. But she had spent a lot of the past month hiding away in her room, doing research on her microbiology project and sleeping. She didn't venture to the bookstore or even the normal store. She paid someone to get the things she needed and bring them to her, leaving them at the front porch. She had been waiting to here from her father for over 6 weeks, and still nothing. She felt like she didn't know which way was up half the time. She turned away from Sebastian not wanting him to see the pain that washed over her as she thought of the last month. "When we are done, I will take you to my room, and show you a painting that has been at least a year in the making.." She figured she would explain it to him later why it had taken so long. Sayomi went over and mixed a small amount of black with purple as she started to fill inbetween some of the randomness, giving them an almost 3D effect. Then, she spun around and smeared a little across his neck. "Also... that wasn't very nice. Now I'm dirty!" She said with a laugh.

Sebastian gasped, chuckling and wiping some of the paint off his neck. He pulled her close, taking a glob of paint and smearing her chest with it. "We're even now, though I'll have to get a shower before dinner.." His voice trailed off as he felt the intimacy and passion between them, his eyes turning a deep blue. He took his clean hand and trailed his finger across her bottom lip, his body tense. "You've been dirty yourself, miss...." He leaned his head down, his cologne filling his nose as he rested his head against hers. "I'm excited to see this painting."

Sayomi wrapped her clean hand around him, as she grabbed a first full of his shirt. Just the smell of Sebastian's cologne set her on edge. She loved the smell of it on him, something about the way it triggered in her brain mixed with how she perceived him made him unexplainably unresistable. All the gentle touches, and the looks, they called to her. She took his painted hand in hers and lead him to her room. She became nervous for some reason in the garage. She opened to door, and walked him in. On one wall was the last months drawing, a person meditating, in the temple. There was a good amount of detail around it as a whole. Sayomi looked at Sebastian for a moment before she brought him close to her and kissed him deeply, her hand on the back of his neck. As she kissed him, she pushed him back on her bed, climbing on top of him. As onset as she had kissed him, she stopped and rolled off of Sebastian, letting him look at the ceiling. There was a waterfall in the sunset. The detail was to the T. "This... this was the last place me and my father went together as a family trip..."

Sebastian sucked in a deep breath, the smell of her hair triggering a shiver deep within himself. As she moved off him on the bed, he became mesmerized by the sunset, his body rigid as he looked over at her. "T-This is beautiful, Sayomi." He pulled her close, hugging her and kissing her lightly. "I'm so fascinated and... intrigued by how much you're willing to show me." He laid back on the bed, pulling her in for another kiss. "You're so damn beautiful."

Sayomi blushed as she smiled at him. "I worked at it whenever I don't hear from my father for more than three weeks. I would do a little bit a day.." With how large the painting was, it was plain to see how there were times she didn't hear from him. Sayomi looked at Sebastian slightly confused. "What do you mean it intrigues you by how much I show you?" She asked "oh god! Am I showing you too much?!" Sayomi blushed deeper afraid she was starting to go too far with everything,

Sebastian rolled his eyes sitting up. "Well, that was a buzz kill." He smiled at Sayomi, grabbing her hand. "No, I like learning about you. It just seems you haven't gotten to see that much of me. My life, that is." He became embarrassed, shaking his head. "Everytime I think you wont be so worrisome, you show me how more worried you are." He kissed her nose, scrunching his as he smiled. "But I like that, so don't go changing yourself." He looked at his watch, groaning and sighing. "If we want to go to dinner in time and make it to the city we need to hurry up and shower." He looked over at her, becoming awkward. "So... uh... How are we going to do this?"

Sayomi let out a soft sigh. She let her brain get the worst of her again. "I'm sorry.. I'll try not to worry so much." She kissed his cheek as she stood up, dragging her hand across is chest. "I do have two showers you know?" She giggled to herself as she grabbed clothes out of her drawers for herself. She doubted that Sebastian wanted to take a shower together. She wasn't even sure if her sometimes crippling nerves would allow that. She walked back to him, kissing his forehead. You can use the shower that's down here. I'll take the one upstairs." She smiled at Sebastian as she turned and left the room, walking up the upstairs bathroom. She closed the door gently, and started the water, placing her clothes on the rack. She undressed, throwing the dirty clothes in a hamper and stepping into the shower, a heavy sigh escaping her mouth. She let the water cascade over her as she stood there for a few minutes before she washed her hair and body, making sure to scrub the paint off if her chest. She finished up then got out, grabbing a towel and drying her body then dried her hair as much as possible. She pulled on the dress, it was white with lacesleeves, and a brown belt across her waist. She put on a small amount of make-up and put on her favorite perfume then finally brushed her hair. Sayomi walked out and started down the stairs. "Sebastian? Are you out?" She called to him, she wasn't able to easily zip the dress, and was going to ask him to help her.

Sebastian had quickly grabbed his suit, washing up and throwing his clothes on. He glanced at himself in the mirror, applying a sample size cologne onto his skin. This was a different cologne, though Sebastian liked this smell too. He smiled in the mirror, drying his hair once more before exiting the bathroom. He waited for Sayomi, hearing her calling for him. He raised his head, trying to find his voice "Yes?"

Sayomi became nervous to ask Sebastian to help her, but it's so extremely awkward for her to pull it up herself. "Can you help me,hun?" She asked as she turned the corner and was now facing him. "I need help getting zipped up.. then we are able to go." She blushed softly, holding her dress in place still, hoping that he would help her. Even getting a little close, cologne filled the air. It was different, but still smelt very good on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.