An Iwaku GW2 Guild!?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been looking at the emblems... Not a ton of selection but eh, could be worse? :D I wonder what emblem we should have?

Oh here is what I am looking at, by the way.
Gallery of guild emblems - Guild Wars 2 Wiki (GW2W)
One with a bunny rabbit! :3

Edit: There seems to be a lack of those...

We could use this to represent us as being a community of writers.

120px-Guild_emblem_018.png

I approve! I was hoping to find one with a quill pen or something but a book would totally work, yes. Also, with Heart of Thorns coming out next month... There's the question of Guild Halls. I've been ogling the wiki a lot and I'm entirely sure how it works but is there only two places to choose from? Guild hall - Guild Wars 2 Wiki (GW2W) If so, I know which way I'm voting. Gilded Hollow is much prettier than the Lost place. Much.

PS It looks damned complicated to get one though.

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
It's likely only 2 at the start.
Especially since these Guild Halls to my understanding from E3 are meant to be earned through Raids by the Guild in question.

And out of the two listed?
I have to agree, Gilded Hollow all the way.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
If it truly does need to be earned raid style then we should definitely get people playing more to level up.
Otherwise we'll lack the numbers to properly claim an HQ to begin with.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Does this name a name yet?

Name the guild "Liberteam".

There's nothing more Iwaku.

While Liberteam is awesome, we're already Iwaku Roleplay [IRP].

Sorry to disappoint you xD

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Ahh, I should have time to get on today, which is good

Don't forget to post your account ID, @IceQueen!

While Liberteam is awesome, we're already Iwaku Roleplay [IRP].

Sorry to disappoint you xD

I haven't been this disappointed since the first year my Christmas presents stopped being toys and started being boring practical stuff that is in no way fun. :(

Should schedule guild events of sorts so everyone can interact. The few times I've been in hoping to chat and play people are either dead quiet, not representing, or doing their thing alone. All of which are to be expected considering the size but still.

Guild group to do WvW, a dungeon or five, maybe even just map events?

My account ID is Icefox.8532

• Thank You
Reactions: fatalrendezvous
Unfortunately, most of my playing time on weekends is restricted to late nights. 10pm - 2am is when I usually get to play assuming I'm not doing RP things.

Also thanks @IceQueen! I'll be sure to add you later tonight. ^^

... I forgot to turn on my Guild chat.
Whoopsie.

I have lately mostly getting on to play with Dawn. I love GW2 but I played a lot alone for a long time. ^^;

But hey! My Mesmer is now an Adept Jeweler! I CAN MAKE ALL THE PRETTIES.

Also. GW2 RP someday maybe? Like a chat game (charp) or something? Someday. Eventually. *makes vague floof noises at*

• Love
Reactions: Windsong
... I forgot to turn on my Guild chat.
Whoopsie.

I have lately mostly getting on to play with Dawn. I love GW2 but I played a lot alone for a long time. ^^;

But hey! My Mesmer is now an Adept Jeweler! I CAN MAKE ALL THE PRETTIES.

Also. GW2 RP someday maybe? Like a chat game (charp) or something? Someday. Eventually. *makes vague floof noises at*
We could do RP on the MMO.

Because those go so well!

Though honestly I'd rather we focus on getting people playing the actual game together first before we start expanding it.

We could do RP on the MMO.

Because those go so well!

Though honestly I'd rather we focus on getting people playing the actual game together first before we start expanding it.
FUCK EVERYTHING ELSE HE SAID. IT'S FUN AND BREAKS THE MONOTONY OF GOTTA GET TO MAX LEVEL.

I forgot to put this out there yesterday but I was reading over all the new Guild stuff coming with Heart of Thorns but also it seems like there is going be a big Guild update all across the board. Which is going to change a ton of things. Influence as we know it is being changed and I'm pretty sure those Guild Discoveries (The little items that give your guild influence) are going to be useless soon. At least that is what I was able to gleam from that.

Of course my reading comprehension is down. Sleep? That's something that happens to -other- people. I just lay in bed and feel like death for a couple hours.

Anyway, for your reading consideration; Rethinking Guilds – GuildWars2.com

Status
Not open for further replies.