An Iwaku GW2 Guild!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Five pages and you can't be bothered to read?

Or google?

Guild Wars 2. MMORPG. It's semi-free. New expansion today.
Oh god, I should have started it before school

I would like into the guild, if I can be added! :D I saw one of you people in the wild today while I was attempting the Mad King jump puzzle, but I forgot to ask for an invite.

My handle is Lockhart.9104

I'll figure out my login stuff as soon as I get a computer. Issues happened.

For anyone who wants to add me as a fiendish friend!

Hostile Pudding.5617

Yes, the capitals. Yes, the space.

So, with Halloween coming up Guild Wars 2 has their Halloween events.
On of them being Mad Kings Labyrnith.

Huge profits to be made with a group.
Get Magic Find as high as possible with consumables, then farm events and mobs there for trick or treat bags.
These bags when opened offer a variety of materials, including a shit ton of luck essences.
+A ton of consumables that give Magic Find, leading to even more bags.

I've went from around 60% to 72% in one day from this.
I seriously suggest we get groups together to farm this thing while it's available.

I wouldn't mind that!

Also, I threw some 18-slot bags into the guild bank. Any of you (especially those who are just starting out) feel free to grab some, since more inventory space is never a bad thing ^^

I wouldn't mind that!

Also, I threw some 18-slot bags into the guild bank. Any of you (especially those who are just starting out) feel free to grab some, since more inventory space is never a bad thing ^^
Yeah, Gwazi grabbed a few for me since I don't have HoT yet! Thanks for making them :D

I might take one. I need it

I wouldn't mind that!

I should note that free-to-play members cannot access the guild bank, due to the restrictions imposed on free-to-play accounts.

Having said that, here is a handy table that lays out the limitations to free players, as opposed to those of us who had the game prior to the freebie stage OR those who have purchased Heart of Thorns.

So, if someone needs one of Fatal's bags, just drop me a line in-game and I'll send one along. I also don't mind making 15 slot bags for folks, as they're not expensive to craft. Again, in game, just tell me how many you need.

so far having fun with the game! Though there are some boring moments!

Vistas take patience and timing your jumps just right. They also involve not accidentally double tapping a direction key.

Some vistas are designed so that you can only get to them one way, to the point where the developers have put up invisible walls to impede your progress. Others are a part of jumping puzzles.

I did my first map completion with a Charr. I know your pains. Just don't give up. If something gives you a problem, come back to it another time. You might be surprised at how a little time away from something can offer you a whole new perspective.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I just skip all the vistas in the Grove and anything out in the wild that takes more than two tries. Why bother?

Status
Not open for further replies.