An Iwaku GW2 Guild!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I own the game, but I never really got into it because I didn't know who played. Maybe I will finally get myself into it.. *ponders*

I own the game, but I never really got into it because I didn't know who played. Maybe I will finally get myself into it.. *ponders*
Yay come join me in re learning how to play

Reactions: F0X
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai has been invited! Sorry for missing that xD

I added @Dawn as well. Everyone else feel free to include your account names here!

My account name is kiarrn.7926. Just finished claiming five 'happy third birthday' rewards on my characters.

80 Human Warrior, 80 Charr Thief and Engineer, 80 Norn Mesmer, and 80 Asura Elementalist. Also have 20 Charr Guardian, 20 Human Necromancer, and a 40 Norn Ranger.

RP used to be fun in that game.

I'm already added but for the sake of everyone knowing who I am: Hostile Pudding.5617

Yes, there is a space and no, my name is not surprising. :P

Wait, you can play Necromancers in this game?

...SOOOOOOOOOLD.
Sorta necromancers..

They use creatures that look like they're made from flesh from the realm of the dead or some such nonsense as that. They're a DoT heavy class with a pretty nifty 'reaper' transformation.

They also have a skin for the human death god's mask called the Mask of Grenth. I regret not getting it while it's available during the holidays.
Holiday-Helms.jpg

Wait, you can play Necromancers in this game?

...SOOOOOOOOOLD.

In the first game you actually used the corpses of your enemies to spawn dead minions. Now it's just a class skill and poof minions! Not that it's a bad thing, they look really neat as Dawn has been showing me. Necromancer is one of the only classes I haven't played mostly because of how I remember their old mechanic.

A'ight, guess I'll give this bad boyee a crack. My account is: ickyhummus.9783

EDIT: What server are you guys running off, anyhow?

@Grumpy
I don't even know what server I'm on. GW2 lets you hop servers pretty easily tbh, to make it easier for folks to play with their friends. You can guest on other servers pretty quickly and without paying anything once you group up with someone. I think full server transfers cost a fee though.

Also, looking at a list of servers, Stormbluff Isle sounds familiar to me so that may be the server I'm on but just go ahead and pick one xD it's not gonna make terribly much difference in the long run.

Tarnished Coast was the unofficial RP server at launch. With the mega-servers it doesn't really matter though.

kk, I just added everyone to my friends list. :3

My account name is alan.5863

I probably won't log in until I get my new power supply. Some technical difficulties seem to keep me from playing most games, and I really don't want to run the risk of worse things happening. So, it may be a while before I can log in and add you folks.

Last edited:
Is it Myrndoyn or Myrnodyn xD

Don't ask me, it could have been intentionally misspelled!

Status
Not open for further replies.