An Iwaku GW2 Guild!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news! I found the password, but I haven't played in a long time so I am still pretty much a noob

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
GW2 Handle: Gwazi Magnum.8910
Dawn hasn't experienced a Dungeon yet! :D Of course, I've been playing for years and I've only tried to do one once... Alone. Because I didn't understand exactly what it was at the time. >>;

I think though that yes, as long as the Guild isn't super serious and 'LET'S DO ALL THE THINGS TOGETHER ALL THE TIME' we should be okay. Running a dungeon once a week or something low key sounds fun
Sound's like we should be planning some Dungeons then.
Once we're level 30 that is, that's the earliest a Dungeon unlocks at.
but once you're trying to be competitive the fun just evaporates.
Oh yea, 100% agreed.
I can't remember if it costs anything to transfer.
Transferring does cost some Gems.
However Guesting is completely free, and the only thing you lose by Guesting to my knowledge is WvW benefits.

I want to play with you again, Tribbyz! It's been far too long x.x
We should! It's been ages. <3 *shakes the salad at whoever wants to play with him!*

serenthielgif.gif

We should! It's been ages. <3 *shakes the salad at whoever wants to play with him!*
Guess this means I have some shaken salad too.

I uninstalled the game because I had nobody to play with, but I had a level 47 (I think) charr engineer on a server called Sorrow's Furnace, I think.

I might sign up again if I had people to play with and all on the same server. I can't remember if it costs anything to transfer.
Pretty sure all we gotta do is add you to our friends list and bring you into a party for us to be together. GW2 server's are all merged and let players bounce around at leisure.

I'd love to play this if @Tribs and @Dawn would, I dunno... GET OFF THEIR HIGH HORSES AND PLAY WITH SOMEONE OUTSIDE THEIR COMFORT ZONE!
I PLAY GAMES FOR COMFORT. YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.

But yeah I guess I could play with other peeps sometimes... > 3> if I have to.

Everyone should probably start posting their GW2 usernames so we can start meeting up before the Guild is created.

Currently running through the mass of updates I have received since the last time I played, a few years ago

TotallyTurtle.6078

• Useful
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Guild has been created! It is:

Iwaku Roleplay [IRP]

Surprise, surprise.

I will start inviting people as their account handles come in. ^^

Just FYI, I use my husband's old GW2 account to play because he doesn't care about the game anymore, so don't be alarmed when a name you don't recognize is in there xD

Awesome! I am still working on relearning for now, so I may be a bit of a noob

Status
Not open for further replies.