An intruder barges into your room! Your weapon is the object to your left...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of people on this thread who have listed actual weapons as the thing next to them worries me...

And I've got a wall. Literally nothing is directly to my left.

Am I still allowed to participate in this even when I have 4 swords and an axe within arm's reach of my current position and a crossbow in the next room?

Reactions: Rainjay
And I still only have oreos and earbuds next to me... With an update of a lotion bottle.
Sigh..

I have a credit card machine. Not in my room of course not at work

Alright, please don't laugh but my super cute stuffed hippo is my weapon. It's a large stuffed hippo so I could hit someone and it would be just like a super fuzzy pillow fight lol

A glass pint cup.
I think I'll be all right.

Well the closest thing to my left is a tape measurer but also in reach I have a Stanley knife, scissors and my mobile phone. Oh and a pen.

I have a pair of scissors to my left. I think I'll be fine.

I spray them in the face with compressed air!! ... Crap not as dramatic as I thought it would be. :C

Mine's Mod Podge... I'LL GLUE YOU TO THE FLOOR! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

That or glitter, advil, wipes, and a stapler.

I can throw glitter at them, take some advil to make sure I don't get a headache, staple the intruder to death, and use the wipes to clean the blood off my hands!

tumblr_mp5pzvXM3Q1rjd86do1_500.jpg

"It's a brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, plan! Brilliant, I tell you! Brilliant, I say!"

I have two decorative katanas. One's sharp(I used it to cut oranges last week), and the other one would make quite a good weapon despite being blunt.

However, my little sister didn't want me to injure myself and put it on a high cabinet so I can't reach. I can't pick up the cabinet either, so... I can smash their head on the cabinet.

To my left is my Sweet Guitar xD

If I have to .. I am not afraid to use My Cords on You!^^

*easily grab my guitar and ready to Make some Music along with Your Dann Head!*

A very large and expensive picture depicting St. Louis Blues.

It was also a birthday present from my wife so if the intruder is lucky, the frame will kill him. If not, I get to expose him/her to the monster I become when someone invades my space. Then I'll take the body to work and dispose of it. :D

closest thing to my left?....my left fist...my left hand..my left beating shit up hand..my writing hand...i think this guy has no chance against ole lefty

A pillow...wow. I'd be so dead in this situation. e.e

an Aperture Science inflatable Turret! Hopefully the guy is bat shit crazy about portal, and thinks it's the real thing.

Things seem to have shifted around since last time.

I suspect a shelf of dvd's wouldn't be the most effective thing.

The shelf, in and of itself however...

A bowl or a Disney world Cup.

(iiiiIIIIIt's a smalllllllll world ahhhhhhhfter allllllllll...)

Status
Not open for further replies.