An intruder barges into your room! Your weapon is the object to your left...

Status
Not open for further replies.
co60201%289%29.jpg

Condor Tool and Knife Combat Machete.

This is literally the closest thing to my left. And coincidentally, I keep it there in case someone tries to barge into my house. It's not the only weapon nearby, but it is the closest.

Condor Tool and Knife Combat Machete.

This is literally the closest thing to my left. And coincidentally, I keep it there in case someone tries to barge into my house. It's not the only weapon nearby, but it is the closest.

And quite effective! I imagine it has length and weight, and it looks large enough to really scare the pants off someone.

Really though, nothing is quite the home defense weapon like a handgun. Maybe even a smaller .410, but you can actually get a revolver that chambers .410! Which is pretty rad, IMO. Personally I've been wanting a 1911 since forever. I just really dig that weapon. A P228 would be a really great home defense weapon as well.

And quite effective! I imagine it has length and weight, and it looks large enough to really scare the pants off someone.

Really though, nothing is quite the home defense weapon like a handgun. Maybe even a smaller .410, but you can actually get a revolver that chambers .410! Which is pretty rad, IMO. Personally I've been wanting a 1911 since forever. I just really dig that weapon. A P228 would be a really great home defense weapon as well.

I'm not sure about that. A gun has allot of disadvantages when it comes to indoor combat, some just regular techinal gun-problems, but there are also allot of problems considering your surroundings and if there are other people in the house(dog, lover and so on)
Machete has it's problems due lengths, but it doesn't jam, run out of ammo and so on. It requires a bit of muscle if you actually want do to damage.

That aside. That sig sauer is a great gun though, Personally better than 1911, when it comes to usage. (1911 does look prettier :3)
Eh, but who am I to speak? Guns are illegal here and my "nearby weapon" is hand lotion. Hmmmmn, with almonds.

Squirt that in someone's eyes and they might not be too happy about it.

I now have a fan next to me. A bit heavy, but could probably be used as a blunt weapon.

My weapon is ... a tube of chapstick?! I'm gonna die! @ [] @

Mine is a lamp. Could break the bulb and use it as a spear...

A toy Minecraft dirt block... Damnit! Can't my sister have an interest in weaponry!

My question would be why your sister is the source of your weaponry.

A garbage can....

DIE INTRUDER, THE FORCES OF GARBAGE DEMANDS YOU!

A pen and some working papers...

Go accounting.

A violet plant thing.

Good, I can make him sneeze while he stabs me.

Last edited by a moderator:
AP US History summer homework

I'll bore my killer to death.

Let's see...Billy club, cutlass, schimatar, gladius, machete, Mauser bayonet, Arabic knife...They are all on my left.

Status
Not open for further replies.