An intruder barges into your room! Your weapon is the object to your left...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mines....a filing cabinet....sun'bitch gunna be heavy

Reactions: 2 people
2L pop bottle filled with water. Heavy, unwieldy and not likely to do much :[

2L pop bottle filled with water. Heavy, unwieldy and not likely to do much :[
You do realize that that's essentially a 2KG club, right? Getting smacked in the head with one of those things will hurt quite badly.

Anyway, my weapon would be... either thin air, one of the random objects on my desk, or the TV sitting on said desk.

You do realize that that's essentially a 2KG club, right? Getting smacked in the head with one of those things will hurt quite badly..

Yes, it would. IF it had a longer neck that I could grip on to. A lot of the force comes from the motion and momentum as much as the objects weight. With the bottle's shape, I wouldn't be able to swing it nearly fast enough to do much of anything.

Beer bottle. Classic.

I've got my roll-on deodorant, which is made of pretty solid glass, so I think I could knock someone out with it... If I had a lot of time and hit really hard, that is.

I'm a bit scared now! >_<

I've changed the object next to me to a frying pan, just to be safe.

You are indeed a wise one. Study the ancient lore fighting film known as Tangled in order to fully appreciate and master frying pan fu.

I've got my roll-on deodorant, which is made of pretty solid glass, so I think I could knock someone out with it... If I had a lot of time and hit really hard, that is.

Your deodorant... is glass...?

• Love
Nonono, not the deodorant itself, rather the container it's in... XD (I didn't realize how funny it sounded)

I will also grab Seiji who is also to my left

Umm... a rather grumpy cat.

A nearly empty spool of white thread

I'm going to have to get creative

A plate of mashed potatoes.

These plates are square shaped too, those corners be deadly. And I imagine getting potatoes in your eyes would be uncomfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.