An Accident Waiting to Happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking around, Mei grasped her cup. "I have to forget about that day. I wish I had realized that earlier." She mumbled.

Nami gritted his teeth and tossed his cup on the ground and yelled

"Fine forget i ever existed or ever was your friend" he said as he stormed out of the coffee shop

((thats it for tonight we left them in a pretty bad place))

Looking back at him, Mei flinched, sighing as he stormed out. "Oh god, I wish he wasn't so attractive when he was mad." She mumbled, rubbing her forehead and putting down her camera.

Nami huffed and puffed out the door filled with so much anger in his heart he felt so much love for her but if she was not gonna understand how he truly felt he was gonna wipe his mind of her for good

"I don't need her and i'm better without her"

Shrugging, Nami bit her lip and started to walk out after him, still quite uncertain of what to say.

Nami walked pretty fast down the sidewalk knowing that she would be right behind him but he was quite unsure of what she would say to him if and when she caught up to him

"I need to get away from here before she catches up"

Mei was already second guessing herself but relationships weren't built on taking the safe route. Speeding up, Mei used one of the things she had failed to mention, her extensive free running training, to jump the hurdles in her way.

Nami then remembered that she was an incredible athlete so there was no way he could stay ahead of her for much longer

"Oh my legs are starting to feel like jelly right now"

Finally catching up to him, Mei grabbed his arm. "Nami, please. I didn't mean that." She mumbled guiltily, biting her lip. "Or at the least not in the way it came across." She added, heaving a sigh.

Nami stopped moving once she grabbed his arm sighing and turning to her looking her right in her eyes with tears streaming down his face

"How did we get this way Mei?"

Looking back up at him, Mei sighed. "I don't know. It's just so complicated. You were always away, and I was always stuck here. I've been dragging you down all this time." She mumbled.

Nami sighed and looked at her he had no idea as to what he was about to say to her they were in such a difficult place friendship wise

"Yeah i know but i could not help that"

Reactions: IceQueen
Mei shook her head. "You made it too the big time. You are all the way up there with the stars of the world. Having your small town New Yorker friend would just slow you down. Besides, the whole internet would freak if we even started hanging out again."

Reactions: Vespy89
Nami sighed and grabbed her hand in both of his hands looking deep into her eyes the innocence and sweetness is something he had always admired about her

"I don't care what they think of us"

Flushing a bright red color, Mei looked into his eyes for a moment before looking away. "I don't want to be that kind of burden on you. You should be free to roam and love whoever and wherever you want. You shouldn't be tied down by little old me." She mumbled.

Nami again sighed he knew that she lacked self esteem but until that point he had not realized how by how much so he took his chance and did something very risky,moving his left hand through her hair softly and gently

"As long as i have you in my life i'm golden Mei"

Blushing an even darker shade of pink, Mei fumbled for her words. "Nami, are you completely sure of what you are doing?" She mumbled gently. "Last time this happened you were drunk. Are you sure someone didn't spike the coffee?" She asked nervously, looking down at her shoes.

Nami then realized back to that night in the studio apartment overlooking times square

((6 months earlier))

Nami was getting dressed for his first big press event as a big star

"If i don't hurry i'm gonna be late"

Mei was looking down at herself, in a casual ish dress and choker. She had decided today felt like a dress day. She didn't know why. Humming to herself, she walked down the street, somewhere near times square, watching all the press get ready for the event. She was there for the magazine, as always, getting the latest scoop.

Nami walked out of hs high rise studio apartment overlooking times square he had spoken to Mei only once since the big break happened and that was the big fight at there spot

"I wonder how Mei is doing he thought quietly to himself"

Status
Not open for further replies.