An Accident Waiting to Happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mei was at the ready when Nami came on, taking loads of pictures all at once. She got him in the right light, and looking back at her photos she noticed her heart picking up. "must be the alcohol." She mumbled, continuing to take pictures

Nami jumped on stage and waved at the people but saw Mei in the crowd his heart pounding and he became very flushed in the face

"oh crap he said to himself in his head"

Mei noticed that Nami suddenly clammed up. Raising an eyebrow, she gestured for him to go forwards and stop staring at her.

Nami was staring right at Mei and he noticed she was telling him to stop staring and move forward on the stage he quickly came back to his senses and sat down in his chair

"It was an honor to be with this company and to put on good shows for you all"he said with a sly smile"

Sighing, Mei slapped her forehead gently with her palm, annoyed already by the thick charm he was putting on."

Nami smiled at the crowd as they cheered but noticed Mei facepalming in the crowd she hated how thick his charm is when he really tries

"I thank you all for your time but i must be going i have other duties to attend to"

Hearing that the last person, Nami, was leaving the stage, Mei took her last pictures and started packing her stuff. Practically tossing it at her partner, she started running towards the condo she knew was less than a block away.

Nami ran towards his studio apartment which was quite close from the stage

"I gotta get ready before she gets here gotta look my best for her"

Looking around, Mei walked until she found his door. She knocked rather loudly, considering she was getting a bit tipsy. Grabbing the flask in her hands, she chugged the rest of the contents.

Nami had been home a few minutes when he heard a rather loud knock at his door and he opened his door

"hello Mei do come on in"

Blinking slightly at the open door, Mei looked at Nami and gave a sharp laugh, shoving his shoulder lightly. "Stop trying to lay on the charm, it's gross." She snorted, walking herself inside.

Nami rubbed the back of his head as she said to lay off the charm he moved aside to let her in and shut the door behind her for what was sure to be a night of steamy hot passion.

Looking at Nami, Mei raised an eyebrow, looking around his place. "It hasn't really changed that much." She mumbled, flopping down on the couch. "So what was all that we need to talk it out before?" She asked.

Nami poured himself a nice stiff drink of vodka and turned to her and said

"i just wanted to see you Mei it has been a long time since we've seen each other"

Looking up at him, she snorted again. "You are such a liar." She mumbled, snorting again before seeing his drink. Reaching for it, she whined slightly. "Gimmy."

Nami snorted back at her and handed her a drink he was curious as to what her perspective was

"ok then tell me your point of view"

Taking a long swig from her glass, Mei coughed slightly as the liquid flowed down her throat. "Well, I guess you kind of got a job to make money and live the good life. You were so happy that you didn't need to see me anymore and...." Mei had to stop herself because suddenly she was crying. Maybe it was the alcohol.

He sipped some of drink as listened to her tell her side of the story and a tear came to his eye as he felt her pain kind of her losing her best friend and being left behind

"Look Mei i never meant to make it big and leave you behind it kinda just happened"

Looking at him, Mei let her hands furl into the hem of her dress. "You idiot... you didn't have to go and do that. I was fine living the way I was, even if it wasn't rich or famous. Why did you have to become a stupid actor." She mumbled, her tears dripping onto her dress

He looked down at his shoes and around the apartment and said while walking to her and hands at his sides

"I wanted us to live a easy life from the one we had before it was the pits we needed to get out"

Status
Not open for further replies.