An Accident Waiting to Happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaking her head, Mei sighed. "Look, now you can get your coffee, and I can go back to mind." She said, turning around and headed back towards her table in the corner.

Nami looked down as she walked away from him his fame really had driven a wedge between them and he thought back to much simpler time

"i wish we could go back home"

Looking back at him, Mei sighed. "Well we can't." She mumbled, going forwards and sitting back down at her table. Her heart yearned for him so badly, but last time things had ended in a smoking fire, and she couldn't risk his career over her.

It had all started so innocently one very breezy fall day 6 monthes ago

"i guess i should see what Mei is up to since i am up to nothing really"

Reactions: IceQueen
Six months ago, Mei was having a good afternoon taking pictures on the beach by her house. It was New York, so it was cold and rainy, but that didn't stop her.

And knowing Mei he knew exactly where she be thats how close they were had known each other since 1st grade and unbreakable ever since

"i should hurry on down to the beach"

Looking back up at the cloudy sky, Nadia sighed, and then looked back at her camera. Adjusting the beanie on top of her head, Nadia shrugged, and tried to keep it on top of her head.

Nami ran out of the house that he was staying in and began running towards the beach it would take a few minutes even running at break neck speed but eventually he spotted her

"hey you in the beanie thats falling off your head" he yelled.

Looking up at the sound of Nami's voice, Mei smiled. "Well hello to you too." She mumbled, grinning. "And yes it is but I don't mind. Everything for the perfect shot." She mumbled.

Nami smirked at her as he had always known that she would always do anything for the perfect shot she was the leader of the photography club at school

"so why the beach Mei?"

Shrugging, Mei looked out. "I like the way it looks this time of year. It's calm but also a melodramatic grey."

Nami slipped down the hill and landed on the nice cool sand and joined Mei on the ground and watched her take some pictures

"this is very nice you're right its just perfect"

Smiling, Mei held the camera close to her face, her breaths even and her hands stilled. "It is. It's relaxing, mostly. Keeps me calm." She mumbled, closing her eyes for a moment.

Nami stretched back and laid his head down and closed his eyes thinking quietly to himself

"you seem normally very calm Mei"

Rolling her shoulders, Mei leaned back against the sand, setting her camera beside her. "Well I usually am. Because it's easier than worrying about something. So I just keep my crazy on the inside." She joked lightly.

Nami turned over towards her his heart thumping rather loudly he had hidden how he felt for so long

"Look Mei there is something i've been wanting to tell you for a while now"

Mei hummed softly, crossing her legs and putting her arms behind her head. "What's up bro?" She asked him, cracking an eye open.

he breathed deeply and slowly and began to think to himself with he was about to attempt to say what if she reacts badly then there friendship would be ruined and he did not wanna risk it

"ahh its nothing it can wait"

Shrugging, Mei looked up at him. "Bro, we have been friends since we were in diapers, nothing could make me hate you. Heck, I have even talked about the time I shaved a little too much down there and bled all over the floor." She shrugged, leaning back down again.

She had a point which made him think to himself that maybe she could read his mind or some crazy stuff like that

"well what would you think if hypothetically we fell in love?"

Status
Not open for further replies.