An Accident Waiting to Happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking up at him, she furrowed her brows, and punched his arm lightly. "I don't need something like that! I just need you to be here. I could have worked for it, and then you wouldn't have to go anywhere."

Nami leaned down on one knee at her feet and looked at her and said "i'm always with you Mei because i am in your heart always taking his hand he wiped the tears from her face and put her hair between her ears

Looking at Nami, Mei sniffled a bit. He was down on one knee like some sort of gentleman, and she couldn't take it. Sniffling, she reached forwards and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling herself and him closer and pressing her lips against his.

Nami was caught off guard by the sudden lip lock by Mei but he did not resist one bit he wrapped his arms around her neck and began to french kiss her it was euphoric in terms of electricity

Flushing a bit in response to the sudden fire, Mei melted like butter in his arms, letting him kiss her as she kissed back, matching his intensity with her own. She didn't know if it was the alcohol pushing them together, or the sheer attraction, but Mei couldn't let him go now. Her stockings were slipping down, and she was practically sat on the floor in front of him, but she didn't care.

Nami gently touched her cheeks while moving his hands down her shirt and eventually down to her panties this was new to him but he knew where this was leading but he did not care.

Looking at Nami, Mei briefly slipped her lips against his again. "We should probably head somewhere darker." She mumbled,

Nami knew just the place so he picked her up and began to carry her into his bedroom the blinds were closed so as to keep his privacy private

Smiling, Mei leaned into him, taking her foot and shutting the door behind them.

By the time Mei had woken up, her head was pounding and light was peeking out from behind the blinds.

Nami was still fast asleep after the long night of love making it was the greatest night of his life so far and he had done it with the girl he had always wanted

"Morning Mei hope it was as good for you as it was for me"

Reactions: IceQueen
Looking at the bed next to her, Mei grumbled slightly, looking around her. "Whaa..." she mumbled lightly, sitting up and trying to figure out where she was. Rubbing her eyes, she tried to move around, only to find someones arms were around her, and the air felt a little too chilly.

Nami looked over at what he expected to be Mei but it turned out to be someone he had never seen before and worse yet he had no clue where he was

"oh no what happened?"

((going to bed so we'll continue this later today))

Reactions: IceQueen
Mei sighed to herself, the early morning sun rising her from her bed. She felt lonely, for the first time in a long time. She wanted Nami back. She wanted him to hold her close, and to kiss her lips. But he was a star now. There was no need for her to be there.

Nami quickly got up from the bed and looked out the window overlooking times square it looked like his condo but where was Mei?

"I better find Mei before she gets mad"

Mei made her way out of wherever she was and back onto the street, heading towards her home. She hated that sleaze bag, but she hates herself more for letting herself drink that night.

Nami quickly put on a shirt and pants and quickly headed out of his condo on to the street where the media was waiting

"oh crap i don't have time for this" he mumbled to himself

Mei walked herself back home, still fuming the entire time. But some part of her felt guilty. Pushing open her door she slammed it behind her, heading straight for the coffee maker.

Nami was at a loss for words he had no idea what had happened that night maybe it was booze or maybe just maybe it was something else

"Look i dunno what to say so plz i gotta go"

Mei made herself some toast and buttered it, and added some coffee to her mug. Sipping gently, Mei took a seat on an armchair.

Nami pushed the cameras away from him nearly pushing the people over in trying to get away from them

"i need to find Mei she's probably at her place"

Status
Not open for further replies.