An Accident Waiting to Happen

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking back at Nami, Mei smiled and she looked back down at the camera.

Nami stepped off the elevator and looked at Mei and said "have got any good shots yet?"

Mei nodded gently, continuing to take shots.

Nodding, Mei finally stood up and turned off her camera. "I think we can go now. I got my shots." She said, smiling.

Nami smiled at her as they turned to leave and head towards the elevator they could hear yelling coming from the elevator .

Quirking an eyebrow, Mei looked at Nami as they approached the elevator. "What is that?"

Nami looked at Mei and shrugged he had zero clue as the yelling continued and got louder.

Mei furrowed her brows again and then waited for the elevator

Nami stiffened his upper lip and waited for the elevator doors to open

Mei felt her fists tighten, trying to figure out what the yelling was about.

As the doors opened Nami could tell that this was not gonna be good for either one of them.

Mei took a glance at Nami, and then back at the elevator.

And just then 2 people stepped out from the elevator who were still yelling at each other and they had yet to notice them.

Slipping around the people quietly, Mei started pressing buttons and gesturing for name to get in.

Nami quickly and quietly sneaked past the young couple trying not to be noticed

Shutting the door quickly, Mei breathed a sigh of relief. "it might be better if we just hang out at your place for now, or mine, if you want to let them figure out where I live."

Nami shook his head he'd much rather go to her place instead of his

Sighing, Mei nodded and peeled out of the elevator on the first floor

Status
Not open for further replies.