An Accident Waiting to Happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mei was happy she was alone for now. She was still a little sore but she could get over that quickly enough. The emotional damage however....

Nami quickly moved down the street his head throbbing from all the booze he drunk the night before he was unsure if they could recover from this

"I really messed up this time"

Mei tried to erase the thoughts of Nami from her mind but he was like a virus. Popping up every two seconds to haunt her

Nami quicken his pace even though he knew she would not want to see him let alone speak with him so he approached her apartment and rung the door bell

"Mei i need to speak with you" he shouted.

Hearing a ring at the door, Mei got up and opened it. Glaring at him she rubbed her head. "What is early and I don't have much patience for you right now." She mumbled.

Nami sighed and looked Mei with a bit of a stone face he knew he needed to be tough around her

"Can we at least talk this out plz?"

Looking at Nami, Mei groaned and leaned against the door. "I can't talk right now. A little busy trying to forget you." She mumbled.

Nami stiffened his lower and upper lip how did things get so bad between them it hurt him so much being treated this way but he knew it was all his doing

"i know i'll go"Nami said turning and walking away.

Sighing, Mei shut the door on him.

Suddenly she flashed back to the present where she was standing in front of Nami. Looking around her, she looked back up at Nami.

Nami looked down at her and smiled and thought quietly to himself at the current situation that he found himself in

"we should not do this we don't want what happened last time to happen again"

Looking at Nami, Mei sighed. "Well to solve that you just can't drink." She mumbled, grinning slightly.

Nami smiled and nodded to her request and said "sure but you can't drink either"

Chuckling softly, Mei looked up at him. "Let's take things a little slower. And you know, not make out after one night." She said looking at Nami. "It will be just like before."

Nami laughed but agreed with her it could not end up like last time he also wanted to take it slow with her and make it work

"Yeah i wanna take things slow also"

"Well then let's get you another coffee since you threw the last one on the ground." She stated, her confident smile returning.

Nami looked down her skirt as she went to go get him another coffee

"i'm glad we are on cordial terms right now"

Looking back at him, Meo nodded. "I would say it's a bit better this way."

Nami quietly agreed with herin his head with there history they really needed to take it super slow.

Mei walked inside the coffee shop , ordering him another coffee. Grabbing the coffee she handed it back to him with a smile. "Where do you want to go now?" She asked.

Nami nodded and took the coffee from her hand and was very curious as to where they should go next

"i leave that up to you Mei"

Status
Not open for further replies.