American Paragons Redux

OH, WELL..

Oh.

First

Side note: STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MY BIRD. Unless you want to make me play charades for the rest of the meth lab, that is.

GODDAMMIT I THOUGHT I'D CHECKED THIS

Will get to the IC today friends~

Just a heads up, renamed the RP. I feel Redux is a more appropriate subtitle than Reborn.

Just a heads up, renamed the RP. I feel Redux is a more appropriate subtitle than Reborn.
Just go full 1996 and name it American Paragons 2: Shredder's Revenge.

Stopwatched said:
Jim could really use a shower
Why am do this to me? Is not fair, cannot afford shower in motherland. Secret police think am toy with jiggly in shower and send to gulag. We were two of soul.

Last edited:
Why am do this to me? Is not fair, cannot afford shower in motherland. Secret police think am toy with jiggly in shower and send to gulag. We were two of soul.
Skin thick; Only pride damaged. Needed comrade to pick on.
Also because Jim smells. Get it? Because his power... And he... stinks... I'll let myself out.
He imagined Avidan would have taken control of the group, after all he'd once stood at the top of Kuakilla, but it seemed the bird was making such things difficult.
All in good time! Maybe. I couldn't think of a good plan to lay out, since Avidan didn't know everyone's powers and his own was fairly useless against locked doors. And by "locked doors" I mean "everything".

Just you wait till June! Son of a bitch will fly into battle on a hummingbird the size of Wrigly Field.

Reactions: LVL1337N00B
Yo, just got my phone back on. Will start writing soon.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
I did the thing that I said I would do. It's short compared to others, but that's not a problem, right?

I did the thing that I said I would do. It's short compared to others, but that's not a problem, right?
You wrote more than enough; remember, a single paragraph is all that I ultimately ask for. More's fine and dandy but don't feel you have to!

I'm glad you feel that way, Elendra. Some people will require at least four paragraphs and encourage mountains of needless fluff. I'll get a little wordy once in a blue moon, but I usually don't like to go crazy with my posts.

Just about finished with post. I should have it within the hour or so.

I'm glad you feel that way, Elendra. Some people will require at least four paragraphs and encourage mountains of needless fluff. I'll get a little wordy once in a blue moon, but I usually don't like to go crazy with my posts.
So long as you get enough action in for a round, I'd rather you wrote a paragraph than a page. Excess fluff is bad, sometimes less is more, other adages! Yay!

• Love
So I had kind of a rough weekend and didn't get to posting. My apologies.

I'll try and get to it tonight.

Gonna try to get a post up tomorrow, because everyone's already posted. Or I may move the posting pulse to Friday?? I dunno. Please be excited.

Gonna try to get a post up tomorrow, because everyone's already posted. Or I may move the posting pulse to Friday?? I dunno.
Sweet.
Please be excited.
Oh, uh...

latest

Really though, hype.

Alright, beginning to work on the post now; but first...

ROLLING FOR YOUR ACTIONS!!

Yeah the oldies will remember this, basically, I roll some dice and the value determines your success (or your luck) with your attempted possible actions. I may have mentioned this before. I honestly can't remember.

I on and off shared the results but I think this time I'm going to share them before I write things up?? because maybe that'll be fun for the 0 of you waiting eagerly for me to do the thread.

So, without further ado, here are the results. Multiple actions needing a roll will have multiple rolls. High is good, but I don't think I ever said how high it needs to be before it stops being bad. Also the lower stakes the action / roll, the less bad a bad result is; but the less good a good one. Higher stakes has higher rewards and higher punishments.

And, yes, talking while on a sneaky investigation mission is an action that can have a negative outcome from a bad roll. Good thing you guys were so quiet *stares at someone's bird*

I'm sure it's fine!

STOP: 6
PINK: 12
ZOMB: 5
HOLM: 8
NOOB: 9
VALH: 8
DUSK: 3