American Paragons Redux

Can Morgan be in charge of craft services?

Also, as much as I'd like to see some of our old characters again, I'm in favor of the first mish too.

Last edited:
I'm a little late, but I favor mission one, as well.

Actually, after some thinking and 'well this makes sense to me', Mission 1 will have at least one 'returning' character.

I won't say who, but it'll be the most obvious one of them.

I hope it's the guy who makes super good nachos.

I was doing that compiling thing again and I noticed we are lacking any Tankers.

Oh well.

I thought about rolling one, but that's what I was last time.

Okay going to be working on the IC today; will post either today or tomorrow depending on distractions and what songs I listen to along the way.

Now listening to:

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Oh actually I should also add the accepted characters to the roster, eh? I guess I'll do that first :D

Awesome! Three questions.
  1. Do we know, and can we make use of, our own powers? I'd assume yes, but just want to sure.
  2. Are we acquainted with the other people in the van (including Parasyte)? Do we know their names, powers, aliases, backgrounds, and everything else on their character sheets?
  3. Have we all fully recovered from the Blast Event? Any injuries, scrapes, burns, psychological trauma, etc going into this mission?

Awesome! Three questions.
  1. Do we know, and can we make use of, our own powers? I'd assume yes, but just want to sure.
  2. Are we acquainted with the other people in the van (including Parasyte)? Do we know their names, powers, and backgrounds?
  3. Have we all fully recovered from the Blast Event? Any injuries, scrapes, burns, psychological trauma, etc going into this mission?
  1. You know that you have powers, although you may not quite understand how to use them very well. Feel free to accidentally use them in the mission!
  2. You probably don't know Parasyte, she's only had that name for a little bit; it's still day of Blast. For the others, meet and greet on the drive over would cover you if you didn't know each other beforehand. So a good thing to include in your first post may be how much information you reveal, or feel others would know!
  3. Technically by physical accounts you're fine. Maybe some minor injuries but nothing that should actually be a problem. Psychologically? You're... probably not at 100%. Things likely don't feel quite real, or maybe they're too real, or maybe you're suppressing those problems, or whatever. For the sake of having everyone not die, I would prefer you being mostly sound to start, or at least functionally so. This is a super hero RP, and while dark things are going to happen (we started off pretty NOT GREAT after all), I'd rather the dark of it not be the crux.

DRUID'S DEAD?!

that asshole had so much more to give
Good OP though, I'll probably post today or tomorrow.

... Not really. Was there any hope for him IC in the original?
Jorick and I had previously agreed to have him die and it be announced in the next mission.

Technically I've kept to that agreement.

R.I.P. in peace Druid
?????-today
nevar forget

• Bucket of Rainbows
REDUNDANCE. The I.P in R.I.P stands for in peace. WHY SO MANY PEOPLE SAY REST IN PEACE IN PEACE?

..Ehem, but uh.. Yeah, it didn't look good for mister Eco-Douche. I dunno when I'll post, but I'll try to have something up soon after I go home. Maybe sooner, but I dunno.

Because they're plebs and don't realize the proper phrase is "RIP in pieces".

• Useful