American Paragons Redux

I hope that check is just to see if Eli can tie his shoes or something.

*whispers "my sweet boy child no" over and over*

I hope that check is just to see if Eli can tie his shoes or something.

*whispers "my sweet boy child no" over and over*
don't worry, the bad roll just made him stand next to a threat that he knows is dangerous but he doesn't know how dangerous it is

Oh also, post is up.

If "Sole target of two armed thugs in a dark alleyway" was a six, I'd hate to see a one. :P
...I really want to roll a one now. \o/

@Elendra: Have the thugs noticed anyone else? The only thing they've done so far is take a picture, correct? And, uh, where do they stand relative to the alleyway's entrance?

If "Sole target of two armed thugs in a dark alleyway" was a six, I'd hate to see a one. :P
...I really want to roll a one now. \o/

@Elendra: Have the thugs noticed anyone else? The only thing they've done so far is take a picture, correct? And, uh, where do they stand relative to the alleyway's entrance?
They've 'noticed' everyone save Jim. But they've only casually noticed Morgan, Oksana, and... Adrian? I think that is everyone's names. Ignoring Parasyte, Avidian, Eli, and Jackie whom they definitely noticed.

They're about... let's say 'roughly a third' in. They haven't actually taken the picture yet! They're just 'about' to, holding the phone up. If you wanna hide out of it, still got time! And yeah they've really done nothing threatening other than pull out a phone for the picture and look like they need a bath.

Okay, I'll lob off one of their heads with a metal container, and then we take the other one's arms off for questioning.

Uh, unless you guys would rather take the diplomatic route. I'd be down for that.

After all, we don't even know if these two are baddies.

a 2 is the lowest possible unaltered roll; yay 2d6 for weighted rolling!
totes guessed it

They haven't actually taken the picture yet! They're just 'about' to, holding the phone up. If you wanna hide out of it, still got time!
You make photos sound very sinister.

Hm. It's safe to assume that the a good chunk of them would recognize Avidan anyway, like these two did, but the bird is new. I might try hiding the bird. Yeah. Yeah! Thanks, brain.
Okay, I'll lob off one of their heads with a metal container, and then we take the other one's arms off for questioning.

Uh, unless you guys would rather take the diplomatic route. I'd be down for that.

After all, we don't even know if these two are baddies.
I could try diplomacy! Maybe. If they move for the guns, kick their collective ass.

You make photos sound very sinister.

Hm. It's safe to assume that the a good chunk of them would recognize Avidan anyway, like these two did, but the bird is new. I might try hiding the bird. Yeah. Yeah! Thanks, brain.

I could try diplomacy! Maybe. If they move for the guns, kick their collective ass.
Just remember, only Jackie currently knows they have guns! But uh... some of the rest of you with them haven't hid them so well. Fortunately their eyes aren't on anyone with a gun out at the oh right >_>

Of note, I might not be able to post till Sunday. I have two night-shifts at work with an exam between them, so between that and studying I'm a little tight for the next few days.

We'll see though, I might surprise myself.

at least, I'm having fun
you say that like you're the only one

that was everyone's cue to say they're having fun too

you all suck at this

I didn't get my email notifications. Morder evrthing.

Post-Post-Reading Edit: Yay fun! Also, am I the only reading those two guys' lines in a caijun accent?

Last edited:
And now, the "How dumb are Elendra's thugs" game. Place your bets! Do I hear ten brain cells between them?

And now, the "How dumb are Elendra's thugs" game. Place your bets! Do I hear ten brain cells between them?
I'll give you a twenty dollar bill for more than ten brain cells, but less than twenty five.

Right?

Oh, and uh, I want a piece of that action. My money is on six.

Edit: I am embarrassed to say I only just realized your title is referencing Rorschach.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stopwatched