American Paragons Redux

Edit: I am embarrassed to say I only just realized your title is referencing Rorschach.
\o/

Frantic googling of "Antivan Sparrow" took me to a rant with John Nagle followed by an article on mitral valve prolapse. I think I nailed it.

Reactions: LVL1337N00B
\o/

Frantic googling of "Antivan Sparrow" took me to a rant with John Nagle followed by an article on mitral valve prolapse. I think I nailed it.
Totes magotes, braj.

It's just uh.. A parody, I guess, of the Antivan Crows from Dragon Age.

Would that be Avi?
Nah, blondie's Adrian/SuppComm. He'd asked for backup, Oksana complied.

I figure you've got your hands full with the dynamic duo. ;)

Reactions: Stopwatched
Don't make me start politely asking y'all who haven't post to post, now.

I'll do it.

You can't stop me.

Got really sick with the flu over the weekend so I haven't been able to push anything out. But I'll have a post up either tonight, or tomorrow.

I'mma write a post sometime tomorrow ON MY NEW LAPTOP SUCKA and also I'll probably change the format or whatever to conform with you guyses.

Also feel better immediately Valhalla.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
  • Love
If not, we'll tie you down and force-feed you soup.

Not good soup, either. You're getting some cold tomato-paste type shit.

I'm also planning on posting (again) in the next couple days so that me 'n' Adrian can continue scouting, as he suggested.

Because character interaction, yo.

I've got some chicken-noodle. Shh, don't tell. They'll think I'm spoiling you so's I get to be the favorite.

I mean, I am.. But they don't have to know that.

• Love
See, this is why you're my favorite.

What happens in OOC, stays in OOC. So my lips are sealed. c:

• Love
Reactions: LVL1337N00B
Got really sick with the flu over the weekend so I haven't been able to push anything out. But I'll have a post up either tonight, or tomorrow.
Well, I know I mentioned I'd have something up the other day but my flu turned into pneumonia Thursday night so I wasn't able to post anything. I just returned home from the hospital, though, so I am - for real this time - working on my post.

Well, I know I mentioned I'd have something up the other day but my flu turned into pneumonia Thursday night so I wasn't able to post anything. I just returned home from the hospital, though, so I am - for real this time - working on my post.
Aha, and here I was thinking I had lost half the players after just a round!

Speaking of, we did lose two of them, and boy has that stung a bit. But I won't, and you all shouldn't either, hold anything against them. Real life happens, as it did with you, and does with all of us.