• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
o_o"" Ehhh @Greenie? Do you think you could perhaps change your dialogue color to something else? The color you're currently using is way too dark to read on a black background.
Hrm I reckon I can when I get on my tablet. Most of the neutral colours seem to have been taken however... I'll see what I can do. ^_^

o_o"" Ehhh @Greenie? Do you think you could perhaps change your dialogue color to something else? The color you're currently using is way too dark to read on a black background.
Yeah that shit be dark yo

Yeah that shit be dark yo
Not on mine ^_^' I use a lighter background since white on black hurts my eyes. Fret not I'll change it in a bit.

Light skin is for the weak.

Also it hurt my eyes (and I actually didn't realise you could change the colour until I had gotten too use to the dark and by then it was weird to change it)

WHICH MEANS IT'S FOR THE WEAK!

Quote: " "Woah, sorry there!" she exclaimed, eyes widening. "You alright? My bad, I kinda didn't see you there..." Her voice trailed to a stop as she scratched the back of her head, a sheepish smile on her face. "

How does either of these two colors work? The first one is #2020FF, the second one is #0000FF

I've changed my skin atm to a dark one to see which would suit best.

@Neobullseye Thanks ^_^

@Rithas - I'm weak :D It's a fact.

Just wondering, "Is this hard to see on any skins?" BECAUSE YOU JUST GOTTA ASK.

Though I reiterate my point of not being able to post for a little while.

In the thought of the day, I wonder if there are any good interior designers/fashion designers. Truly a mystery.

Alright, I edited it out. Should be easy to read on darker skins.

And I was unable to read that, @Rithas

Welp, best get back to real life work. o.o'

Hrm I reckon I can when I get on my tablet. Most of the neutral colours seem to have been taken however... I'll see what I can do. ^_^

In Fandomstuck, I'm fairly certain we have at least five characters assigned to the exact same shade of blue -- and another five characters assigned to the exact same shade of red.

Two characters sharing a dialogue color is really not an issue. XD

• Thank You
Reactions: Greenie
I'm mostly used to not using any colours for dialogue at all tbh though I figured it may be helpful here. The other rp I had we basically had to mention the dialogue colour in the character sheet!

@AnimeLover_Princess - Just a note, Shireen is actually 5'3 in height so Zito would be a little taller than her. My bad, I assumed she was around 5 ft judging from the description given.

I'mma read it again properly when I'm on break! :D

@AnimeLover_Princess - Just a note, Shireen is actually 5'3 in height so Zito would be a little taller than her. My bad, I assumed she was around 5 ft judging from the description given.

I'mma read it again properly when I'm on break! :D
yeah I realized that, since your post said she was only like 5'3" and Zito's roughly 5'5", maybe a little shorter (she's likes to think she's taller then that though, hence the 5'6" thought in her post) so i had Zito point out that they were both small people

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
If I had a dollar for every time I've forgot to scroll all the way down to continue getting notifications...good thing I check every now and then I guess.

Quote: " "Woah, sorry there!" she exclaimed, eyes widening. "You alright? My bad, I kinda didn't see you there..." Her voice trailed to a stop as she scratched the back of her head, a sheepish smile on her face. "

How does either of these two colors work? The first one is #2020FF, the second one is #0000FF
They're both somewhat hard to read on dark backgrounds, but not impossibly so.

I've wondered if 'All watched threads' doesn't work on some devices. Because I just use that instead of the alerts. Since it never breaks, and tells you the most recent poster and when that was. with the whole telling you someone posted in that thread.

yeah I realized that, since your post said she was only like 5'3" and Zito's roughly 5'5", maybe a little shorter (she's likes to think she's taller then that though, hence the 5'6" thought in her post) so i had Zito point out that they were both small people
My bad I must have read it in a hurry. I'm finally able to read properly now.

I decided to use an aqua sorta colour.

I've wondered if 'All watched threads' doesn't work on some devices. Because I just use that instead of the alerts. Since it never breaks, and tells you the most recent poster and when that was. with the whole telling you someone posted in that thread.
^ It should work on all devices. I do believe the problem that people are encountering is that they're relying on alerts alone, which isn't a super-reliable way to go.

Now would also be a good time to remind everyone to read the "disclaimers" list on the OP. It exists for a reason, and one of the things it points out is how to fix 'broken' alerts, so that people don't miss info like this. :D

...Unfortunately, that common alert problem doesn't seem to have anything to do with whatever it is that's currently preventing me from getting alerts about being tagged. Soooo that's great.

My bad I must have read it in a hurry. I'm finally able to read properly now.

I decided to use an aqua sorta colour.
I decided to put her actual physical height in her description on her CS so if anyone else needs to know how tall she is in relation to them they can check that

Oh my goodness my cat is so ridiculous.

He was chasing a bug that was flying around the house -- because, being the ferocious little natural predator that he is, he likes to kill bugs that he sees flying around -- and then... he was successful. He killed the bug. ...And now he's frantically looking everywhere because he can't figure out where the bug went. Like he's convinced that it evaded him somehow and now he has to find it to continue the hunt. I tried pointing at the dead bug, still in plain view, but to no avail. I can tell just by looking at him that he's still in hunting mode as I type this.

He's so stupid. I love him.

@Kagayours that is freaking adorable! *Squee* freaking love cats. How old is yours?

@Kagayours that is freaking adorable! *Squee* freaking love cats. How old is yours?
Not sure... about 3-4 years, I think?

I have two cats, actually -- both from the same litter.