• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly, my only comment is whats with the random value on the maximum TK? also be aware: You cannot TK things in fine manner, EG you couldn't dial a phone with TK, and you can only effect things you can see, so no crushing peoples hearts.
It's mostly so he can make himself float (and maybe carry a small object) if need be but if you want I can take it out, that's all he'd really use it for anyways.

Ah no, Floating/flying is a power all of its own. That would be its own slot.

Name: Samrah Sylvester
Appearance: As the profile pic depicts. Handsome, greedy green eyes and a slender well toned body.
History Before Being picked up: A model that has been in monthly magazines stage named 'Elvish Radiance'. A typical rich guy that loves women, although kind enough to create his own company to support the jobless "I did no such thing! (Smack!)" even though he denies it. He has no more parents, he does have a lover, although she sees him as a best FRIEND "Friend zoned! Uwaah! I'll get her soon!".
Source of Knowledge about mythology: Certain books that have been read, internet, anime and some novels including stories from friends.
Personality: An absolute woman lover, a chicboy, pervert and a- "STOP!! It's all bad! I am obedient, I can be submissive to my superiors, especially women!" Right... women...

Grimoire/Goetia

Name: Kryanides

Common Name: Booky

Appearance: It should look like a brown, thick book with feral and floral designs and multiple gemstones in the middle.

Description: A compilation of magico-medical works in Greek first put together in the 4th century. The resulting compilation covers the magical properties and practical uses of gemstones, plants, and animals, and is a virtual encyclopedia of amulets, it also contains material pertinent to the history of western alchemy. He carries it in his hand as one would typically hold a book.

Weak Powers: (These are the powers that the character may invoke without activating the cost, You may have up to 5 some examples are listed below)
  • He can control any sort of plant and change it's minor properties, can only lift up to 25 kg
  • To create a plant life only as big as a tree.
  • Has the ability to control fifteen insects/ five tiny rodent sized animals/ three dog sized animals/ two human sized animals/ one big animal.
  • Can heal most flesh wounds, not including severed limbs.
  • Can mold small mettalic items up to 500 grams.
Curse: Slowly withers the user's body and eventually turn into ash if used too much. Can be revoked once the goddess Demeter shown mercy. If she at all exist.
Major Powers:

* Enhanced control over properties of plants and animals, can control plant as heavy as 15,000 tons.
* Can create a whole forest of customized or default plants and move at its will.
* Has the ability to control an army of animals, a jungle of madness.
* Can detect life within 10 miles radius.
* Can decay anything organic.
* Can create new species of plants and animals.
* Can create any type of disease or make a new kind.
* Can heal any disease but transfers half of it's effect to the user.
* Can revive the dead in exchange for ten living people. (Alchemy ain't fair)
* Can grow limbs or organs in exchange of ten animal counterparts.

Last edited by a moderator:
5 Tons is a hell of a lot, I would reduce this down massivly, In my example I said 25kg for a reason.

This is in both major and minor powers, This is very much a major power.

This is more Destructive and demonic than the book is known for, I think focus more on healing.

No, No nukes. If this was a "ressurects all things under it but kills the user" then Sure, I'd be ok with it. but no nukes.
Haha! This last one made me laugh... I'll change it boss. Don't worry, no atomic bombs are going to England as it did in Japan!

"Hey! There are still no women here! When the hell do they arrive! We must at least have three right? Three thousand of them would be just enough... *Slammed to the ground*" I was just about to give you the 'three' adding thousand is like adding three kilograms of sugar in your cup of tea. "The hell do I care!? The sweeter the better. I don't like it bitter, it doesn't make the ladies any wette *giant club got shoved in mouth and pounded in the ground.*" The bastard... Why did I ever make you? "Ha! Hah's hehouh hyu haa-* Lalalalalala... Can't hear a word you saying. Anyway, maybe we guys should chat for a while as we are waiting. I'll try to make daily posts or more if replies are more frequent. "*Spits club* The ladies must be here by then!" Sure... not for you anyway. This is how Samrah will act during the roleplay. Though he does know self restraint when in the actual mood then. "Ha! Restrains... I've got no strings on me... *Club swings but misses his head* Ooh can't catch me now can you!? I am finally used to your shennanigans! Can't touch... * head pounded behind him with a mysterious blue club* I'm the god in this post! You can't avoid me! (Did I give you a good short read? I'm just bored not knowing what to do...)

You could always look for another roleplay, not saying you should quit this one, just join another one while you wait. @Samrah

Yeah, This is gonna be a slow one dude, mostly because I'm making people do research and such. I might do my profile sooner rather than later oh well.

I find the concept of a role play based around mythological texts to be quite interesting. It's been a wile since I've been here, but I might as well join RP for fun. I'm not exactly sure what mythos I will be choosing (I'm doing some research on different ones right now), but I my go for the Necronomicon simply because I've been looking for reasons to research it.

I'll come back in a bit to let you know for sure which one I'll be reserving.

Fine by me, Please be aware that books like the necronomicon will have a ongoing detrimental effect to your character's capacity to act in a normal fashion.

Fine by me, Please be aware that books like the necronomicon will have a ongoing detrimental effect to your character's capacity to act in a normal fashion.
Yep, I'm counting on it. I'm doing research on it as we speak so I can get a timeline of what exactly would change about my character as they continue to use it.

Name: James Gladstone
Appearance:
0ac3ecca35460f1d6694fd233421fa4c332d343d_hq.jpg

History Before Being picked up: He was a odd one, He lived out in the mountains by himself, actually living off the land, keeping bees, breeding dogs, He only interacted with society when he needed something, most often acquiring it by trading honey or selling puppies of his dogs. He collected esoteric knowledge and studied it in his spare time.
Source of Knowledge about mythology: Study in his spare time.
Personality: Warm, open hearted but realistic, he's also brutally honest, If you are going to die, he'll tell you right up. He is also has a tendency to interact with nature quite closely, He can name almost every plant in existence.

Grimoire/Goetia
Name: The Grand Grimoire (The Red Dragon)
Common Name: The Dragon.
Appearance: A immense tome bound in red dragon leather, inlaid with blood ruby, the pages are of velum and written in what appears to be blood. It lives chained to his hip.
Description: This book is purported to be the culmination of all the diabolic and occult research made before the 17th century. It contains meany spells and much information on demons.
Weak Powers:
  • Prestidigitation: The user can perform minor magical tricks, Creating sparks, making light, causing small objects to appear, moving light objects ect. Can also change the user's appearance in minor ways, such as eye or hair colour change.
  • Invisibility: to render one's self invisible. and then visible again on demand.
  • Mirror of Solomon: The user enchants a reflective surface to act like a mirror of solomon, A enchanted object that allows the user to communicate with angels, while not actually having them appear in this realm, often used for scrying or asking advice.
  • Dragon-Fire: A small orb of flame the user may hurl,
  • To be Impervious to White Arms: A small ritual which for the duration of the day renders the user impervious to attacks of non-firearms
Curse: The slow transformation into a Dragon.
Major Powers:
  • The summoning of a named demon from within the book and the binding of such a demon to complete a task.
  • The construction of a philosopher's stone, This process takes 24 days and a complicated list of ingredients, However it does not incur the curse.
  • The Red Dragon: By reading a passage from the book itself, the user may take the form of a giant red dragon, However, each time this is used, some parts of the form remain with the user even after returning to normal, slowly turning the user into a dragon, atop the normal progression of the curse.

Last edited:
"Hurry up people!! I can't wait to give a flower to the first girl I see right after receiving the book! I'd tell her how pretty she is, then wilt the flower... show it to her... then tell her that's what I'll be if she's not in my life... Then I'd give her a bouquet of the most beautiful flowers! But this is me when I'm beside you! She'd blush... then I'd kneel. Inside the flowers, I hid a ring purely made of diamonds and gold along with a box of titanium and platinum with gemstones decorating it. I'd tell her... For the few minutes we've met, I felt that... you're the one for me, to live forever with me... will you marry me?" That development is WAY too fast. Care to take it slowly? "The world as we know it might end the very week! There's no... 'taking it slowly'." Fine... she'll reject you surely. "Kill joy..."

"Hurry up people!! I can't wait to give a flower to the first girl I see right after receiving the book! I'd tell her how pretty she is, then wilt the flower... show it to her... then tell her that's what I'll be if she's not in my life... Then I'd give her a bouquet of the most beautiful flowers! But this is me when I'm beside you! She'd blush... then I'd kneel. Inside the flowers, I hid a ring purely made of diamonds and gold along with a box of titanium and platinum with gemstones decorating it. I'd tell her... For the few minutes we've met, I felt that... you're the one for me, to live forever with me... will you marry me?" That development is WAY too fast. Care to take it slowly? "The world as we know it might end the very week! There's no... 'taking it slowly'." Fine... she'll reject you surely. "Kill joy..."
...okay?

....Ok was my reaction as well. I will get the IC up when I get back from where I am right now (I'm currently visiting my parents for a few days). If anyone knows any people who might be intrested, Throw them a link.

Update: I'm back, I'll get on the IC at some point this weekend.

Heavy WIP

Name:

Appearance:
History Before Being picked up:
Source of Knowledge about mythology:
Personality:

Grimoire/Goetia
Name:
Gazu Hyakki Yagyo

Common Name:
The Night Parade

Appearance:
0QVtTbn.png

The Gazu Hyakki Yagyo consists of yellow, aged pages.

Description:
It is written in a primitive language resembling Japanese & Chinese.

Weak Powers:
Hundred Year Passage - Can grant an inanimate object sentience for a limited period of time, generally 10 minutes to half an hour.

Familiar: A capricious companion summoned from your Goetia, may not always be helpful
Curse: (The toll inflicted upon you for using your major powers, Must pertain to the type of book.)
Major Powers: (You can list as meany as you like but the stronger they are, the harder the curse will bite)

"Hey chief? How many people do we need? We have four people who have created their bios right?" Well, let's just be patient... we have a lot of time... "Lot's of it passed father..." I guess it has been a week or two. We'll check in about once a day... See if there are any improvements on the hiring...

Sorry, Yeah, I should be posting the IC now. My bad. I've been round my partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.