All The King's Men Reboot

• 878c704188c8efb167b3017c3c9b9ede-d3hmhkb.jpg

Diyanna is seen to have long wavy white hair that goes past her hips but its usually worn in an updo or a long braid with a purple flower ornament. Standing at 5''8 she has a slender yet curvy body that is usually covered with fitted purple fabric; usually short skirts with black fabric pants that stop mid-thigh. As a child she adored her lavender painted eyes and since then has been obsessed with the color. Her sense for jewelry goes for unique things, which include her favorite long beaded blue colored earring. Which she pierced and created herself. Diya has sleeves that aren't attached to her outfits usually, made with the fur of creatures she's possibly hunted in the past. She keeps her sword attached to her hip as well as a small little bag of money and the jewels she considers her pretty little treasures.

• Username: Karma200

Name: Diyanna

Race: Elf

Class: Mage

Specialization: Arcane Magic

Weapons: Wind tome, ice tome, lightning and ice tomes (I'm a bit confused, is there or is there not lightning? In the "types of magic" is doesn't have lightning but in the "Available Classes" there is lightning mentioned. Also... can I just put Arcane tomes-professional?)

Alliance: Neutral

Mount:
    doodle_153___chimera_by_giovannag-d6aoqvp.jpg

• While Diyanna is most definitely a flirt, there's a part of her that no one knows. When interacting with others she talks with confidence, an energy that would stun many and an elegance that would be shocking if she wasn't an elf. Diyanna considers herself a "lady among ladies" even though she most definitely doesn't mind getting her hands dirty if its necessary. With a large pride Diyanna refuses to ever bow down to someone, even if it means putting her life on the line. No way would she allow herself to be killed to have people whisper that she'd bent down and given someone who pointed death right in her face the chance to take her life away. Even though Diyanna has an open way of treating everyone she doesn't trust them but once you earn it, her loyalty goes deep and she feels more obliged to help protect them. Which isn't something she's to use to doing. At all. Diya tends to lie a lot to those she doesn't know, spinning a story of a life she believes would've been interesting to live or just making up what seems convenient. So its best not to believe every word she says... if you can even tell when she's lying. Despite her positive yet sarcastic way towards others Diyanna has her dark side. A side she herself dislikes but has accepted because if she didn't accept it, where would it go? When in battle Diyanna is merciless and doesn't mind cutting down an enemy that is begging for his/her life and later on she won't hesitate to allow the regret and anger rage within her. Once it bypasses she'll go back to how she usually is and tries not to think about it.

• Ah, this is a story Diyanna remembers well. A story that Diyanna prefers to keep closed and kept in the bookshelf of her mind. Since before her birth Diyanna's father truly hated human beings and while he put up with their own distaste towards his elfish kind, he worked hard and supported his small family that would soon be 3. At the age of 5 years old he got fed up and decided to leave the village (within Balefall)... as well as the family. Diyanna's mother had a strong dream to live in peace with the humans and for their kind to become one and so she never left the village. Growing up Diyanna didn't understand why humans disliked their kind as she was bullied and looked down upon by the human children, being called "dirty". It didn't take long before Diya started to fight back whenever the humans started a fight. Her "bad" behavior caused the people at her mother's job to gossip and criticize, talking horribly about the family of elves but it didn't take long until Diyanna learned. The negative lifestyle they lived took a toll on Diya's mother with each passing month and a week after Diyanna turned 8 years old she found her mother dead on the floor of her living room.

This forced Diyanna to learn how to take care of herself, not that she didn't know how but it only took half a month before the village found out her mother was dead and put their small house up for sale... after destroying it and rebuilding it. Diyanna didn't have time to weep for her mother as she had to learn how to get food on her own in the forest 30 minutes away from the village. Being alone Diya turned into a swift and silent thief known among the villagers as someone who seemed to slip into the shadows a second after she appeared. Because she didn't know much Diyanna traveled into the nearest Kingdom and hid within the shadows as she watched noble women walking around. She copied their manners, the way they spoke, dressed, presented themselves as well as how they manipulated one another. It was funny yet disturbing how humans could dislike other species while they themselves seemed to never truly get along.

Unfortunately a group of citizens came into the city and chased after Diyanna, she ran for her life and along the way Diya realized that she had the power of wind. Her interest in the element grew and it didn't take long until she thought of it as a friend, after getting the hang of it Diana spent her time trying to learn more. It took her 3 years to gain the other three elements. 5 years to control ice and lightening while fire took another 2 years to complete. By the time she was 17 years old she was a master of the elements and was enjoying the power so much that she never really thought of what to do with it. With those thoughts she decided not to fight for neither humans, mages or elves but for herself before traveling along the lands of Ellira. Along the way she obtained a Chimera mount at the age of 21 years old.
  • "We've been here forever
    And here's the frozen proof
    I could scream forever
    We are the poisoned youth"

There isn't lightning. I just missed editing it out on the first page. That's my bad not yours. Thank you for pointing it out.
Okay:
  1. You don't need to have so many tomes, you only need the one.
  2. It didn't seem that she had a tome when she took on the Anti-mages, and so she would probably have died because without a tome you have to A. Use the elements around you to manipulate, which would have been only wind and B. mages without tome are significantly weaker than the average mage with a tome. The Beyond gives you power and energy to cast spells, and augments stamina. Without it you could probably knock a person who is standing poorly over. Maybe.
  3. Add a bit about the chimera mount. That isn't common and just saying 'yeah she just found it like magic' is kind of making me wonder how she got one.
Please ensure your sheet reflects anything you say to defend your character here.

I promise I'm still working on that map! I should have an update soon!

Working on the IC now. I was just sleepy and wanted to sleep in

[BCOLOR=#000000][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Username: Shadow's Intent[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Name: Valience[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Age: 38[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Gender: Male[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Race: Marked[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Class:Warrior/ ex-Templar[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Weapons: Two Bastard Swords[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Alliance: Neutral[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Appearance: Taller than most men, Valience is described as "exotic" by most. Either for his sorrel glacial eyes that remind one of an animal in the midst of a hunt; light tanned skin that has lighter 'stripes' across it or his hair short wine red colored hair. He's got the broad, muscled frame of his human father, and the several features of his wildling mother. Though his true form is hard to be seen, as he nearly almost always wears a seemingly cumbersome but remarkable suit of armor. This armor is as effective in combat, as it is ornate. It gives Valience a rather intimidating appearance, if not for the two bastard swords he can use with equal measure.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Personality: Valience is a complex man, with complex values. He has a strong sense of justice, one that lead to him slaying his former king; both a despot and tyrant. He can stand humans, elves and other Wildlings alike. However, he has little patience for racism and discrimination, and will aptly stand up for the offended party. Valience will also never leave a comrade behind. He's quiet mostly, choosing to speak only when he feels he must or when he feels strongly enough to do so. His quiet nature, as well as his foreboding size and formidable fighting capacity added to the fact he was able to tame a Wyvern enough to make it his mount, certainly make this one Marked one would be hard pressed to make angry.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]He'll only answer to Aslaug. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Biography:[/BCOLOR]

Valience doesn't remember his birth parents, as he was bought and sold, as a slave. Slavery was what he knew best, he worked menial, but laborious tasks. This lasted from the time he was three, to the time he was twenty. He bears many scars, some from from fighting--but others from the all too cruel hands of his keeper--the Lord of Galcia. Brandded like common cattle, he was whipped often when he was young. At times he wasn't even to blame, he just became the whipping boy left with sever lacerations spanning his entire backside. But this wasn't enough. The lord threw him to the wolves so to speak, by pitting him in the local arena for blood sport.

What they found however, was something...unexpected.

Most have to be trained on how to kill someone, to break that innate consciousness that prevents them from delivering the death blow and staining their hands. Valience fought so viciously that it left the crowd speechless. No one expected a common slave to act the way he had. The way he fought, they would be reminded of an animal being slaughtered and quartered. He bit their throats out, he crushed their heads with his bare hands and he split them right down the middle. It was as though he were born to kill men. With animals it was different, he moved differently and almost seemed to dominate them as he kept his eyes locked on theirs. It seemed, while his Wildling nature couldn't allow him to shape-shift, it did hold in him the ferocity of the animal his Wildling mother was a tribe of. The nature of the beast is still unknown.

It didn't take the lord long to realize there was money to be made with Valience as his personal gladiator. But there were a few complications. Firstly, Valience knew nothing of swordsmanship, secondly a man just over seven feet--or nineteen hands if one were to convert it to measuring how tall a horse might be. But, no horse is that big. A knight in the service of the lord Sir Langley, offered his services. He was one of the lord's best swordsmen having championed several tourneys from neighboring lands.When they started, no ordinary sword felt right. They were just too small for his massive hands. That was, until they tried the Zweihänder. A weapon with a blade over five and a half feet long and weighing seven pounds. Most men would tire quickly from swinging such weight around. But for a certain slave that was used to holding wild horses to a stand still, it was a refreshing change.

Valience took to the lessons quite naturally, though there was much to learn his mentor was patient as Valience was eager. His mentor also secretly taught him how to read, as slaves and serfs weren't allowed. Their ignorance made it easy for them to carry parcels and documents without fear of them being spies. When the time came, Sir Langley issued Valience an ultimatum--make him bend a knee, or Valience would die. Rather this was a the truth, no one could be certain though Sir Langley was an honest man by virtue. Nevertheless, they engaged in a heated duel; speed and precision versus outright power and a seemingly limitless amount of stamina and endurance. The fight came to a stalemate when they locked swords and even though Valience had the power, Sir Langley had leverage. The match ended when Valience grabbed a second Zweihänder in his free hand and hammered down hard against the first forcing his teacher to not just one knee but both. He was now ready.

Now skip four years, he is now twenty. Though birthdays are an alien thing to him, it doesn't stop this man of the utmost focus from becoming the champion gladiator from The Barren, to Morecrest and Kalico. The name that passed everyone's lips: The Drachen. He'd had many prestigious battles but it would all come crashing down when a slave killed his king to save a mentor and father figure. After he left the city of Galcia he ventured for a time, becoming a sell-sword as his height and physique made him stick out quite readily. For four more years, he would see not stop fighting. Bouncing from one fighting group to the next and never staying in one area too long. He's fought for those against mages and those for them.

In either case, he left his mark as one of the fiercest combatants either had ever seen. He found service for King Akard fourteen years ago, the last five with him in The Wardens. The sight of a massive metal being carrying two Zweihänder, marching onto the field of battle is something of a shock and awe effect. It was during these fourteen years in service, that Valience found a wyvern egg and while initially he was going to eat it--the egg hatched and imprinted on him. In several years, it grew bigger than most hutches and ate entire cows. This massive creature is highly protective of Valience and when he fights--it does as well.

Though he was a Templar at one point, having become resistant to magic. He does not claim to be one openly.

Secondary Skills: Blacksmithing/ Metal Working/Tanning

Mount:

[BCOLOR=#000000]Other:[/BCOLOR]

Just add a specialization and edit the history because there's no Aslaug and the Warden have recently been formed. Once that's fixed you're done with this sheet Calamity. Sorry about taking so long I feel bad.
Naturally I do a triple post. Damn it.​

Last edited:
Yay for IC~

Would anybody like to call the next post/is currently posting?

I'm currently writing something. Or, trying to.

Reactions: Perfect Neglect
Okay, i'll hang back than. I've been a little eager to get started ever since I finished Sage. Hopefully the IC being up will attract one or two more players.

Even if it didn't though, this is already a nice group of people :jump: can't wait to see what happens. Thank you, RainDash, for rebooting and setting everything up for us. I'm glad to get started.

by the way, Beretta is your avatar a young Ezio Auditore? :3

Reactions: Perfect Neglect
I'm currently not working on anything.

Reactions: Gossamer
Yes. That is indeed who it is. High-five.

Writing is very hard. I'm taking longer than I expected.

Mite may or may not be rejoining, too. From what I gather he is on the road to recovery. ^^

Mite may or may not be rejoining, too. From what I gather he is on the road to recovery. ^^
I agree. Being sick sucks! I'm glad he'll be okay!

I'm going to get started on a post~

Should be up within the hour, but i'll update this post if anything comes up.

He was in an accident, actually. Broken arm and such -- so, I think it depends on how well he can type without hurting it.
Technically still correct! He's not operating at full capacity because his body isn't functioning properly.

I'm sorry... It started off decently, then I got to the forest/lake part and I just gave up.

Will this work for now? I'll try to clean it up later. ._. Sorry I'm so bad at geography, but I'm tired of looking at it.

If anyone else wants the .psd file to add better geography, I'll send it over.

MTTlmxd.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm sorry... It started off decently, then I got to the forest/lake part and I just gave up.

Will this work for now? I'll try to clean it up later. ._. Sorry I'm so bad at geography.

MTTlmxd.jpg
You're too hard on yourself. That is a lovely map.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person