All The King's Men Reboot

I think it might be the picture, partially. Maybe the title colour?

Also, I will say that, for me anyway, the "Available Classes" and "Magic" section is a little difficult to follow? Tabs, maybe? (They were that way in the original, too.)

Maybe put things like the bestiary in a tab set or spoiler, too?

I don't even know.

I like tabs too much.
Same. I've now put the magic into tabs, changed the image, changed the title color and font. I'll put the bestiary into tabs for fun.

*runs around Iwaku with a flyer*

No but i'll tell everyone I know that's not involved in too many RP's which isn't that many people

At least we have eachother. :heart:

Spent some time on the OP, hopefully this'll draw more people in. Hopefully things are a lot more clear now.

That looks great! I will say that I likes the old flourishes better - but the rest is just awesome!

Also, props to you for taking the time to work on this! I'm sure we'll find a few more soon.

Smaller, closer groups can be fun, either way.

Very well. I'll wait and see if more and we'll start on Saturday. I think six characters should be enough to start. I do hope more people join soon.

That last part won't be hard to fulfill.

Okay, I'm struggling... I tried to stay as close to your lines and locations as possible @RainDash but I need some serious help with geography. ._.

Also, where should non-capitol cities go?

Huge image is huge... Just so you know. If anyone wants the .psd file, they are welcome to it. I can't handle land formations or trees, apparently. Or rivers. Or lakes.

Only line art. Forever. I'm trash.

I'm going to keep trying - but if anyone wants to take a shot, feel free. I will not be offended.

oA67lGv.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Petticoat you are an insecure koala that looks great seriously

I thought it was going to be poorly drawn or bland, but that looks lovely and it's not even finished. Simple and clean.

10/10 would buy then sell for millions

really tho it looks good

@PetticoatLane no one is born with skills you have to learn them. I can see that you still have room to improve but what I can see from this you did a good job! If you and @RainDash want I can use what you drawn and add the needed elements that the map could use - mountains, hills, cities, rivers, larger forest masses, deserts and so on. BTW I usually start from drawing with hand, scanning it and then using GIMP to edit it into a digital image of great quality. Recently I also started at attempts to draw maps directly in GIMP with mixed results (one map I given up and one that needs a major edit to look good, trough its usable as it is.)

Here are a few examples of my work:
jeN6tVi.png

AfTGfCa.png

XiGrpwJ.png

(This was actually a request for a map for one RP on another RPing forum that I made)

You guys are amazing at maps. I can barely draw a continent before getting annoyed. Great job.

Reactions: Perfect Neglect
@PetticoatLane no one is born with skills you have to learn them. I can see that you still have room to improve but what I can see from this you did a good job! If you and @RainDash want I can use what you drawn and add the needed elements that the map could use - mountains, hills, cities, rivers, larger forest masses, deserts and so on. BTW I usually start from drawing with hand, scanning it and then using GIMP to edit it into a digital image of great quality. Recently I also started at attempts to draw maps directly in GIMP with mixed results (one map I given up and one that needs a major edit to look good, trough its usable as it is.)

Here are a few examples of my work:
jeN6tVi.png

AfTGfCa.png

XiGrpwJ.png

(This was actually a request for a map for one RP on another RPing forum that I made)
I'm gonna take a few more shots at it, but I may end up sending it over.

As do I enjoy making maps and to many stuff to list it all here ...

I'm gonna take a few more shots at it, but I may end up sending it over.
Also a tip to all of you (which some maybe knew about) - you can select a part of text and quote just it no need to quote a whole post, especially if it has images - the smaller the amount of text and images on pages easier it is to open a page - especially for me who is usually on a weak laptop and if there is to much stuff on a page has troubles loading it, especially if I open Skype to RP there to.

See:
I'm gonna take a few more shots at it,
this are two quotes now!
but I may end up sending it over.

Yeah, I'm just often too lazy to edit out text from quotes.

Yeah, I'm just often too lazy to edit out text from quotes.
Thee is no need to edit - you can just select a part of a post and quote it it.

This is how you do it:
1. Highlight/select the part of the post you want to quote.
2. The word Reply should appear somewhere near your selection.
3. Click the word Reply to quote just the selection - no need to edit or quote the whole thing!

no need to edit or quote the whole thing!
Yeah but what if you're on mobile so it's just faster to quote the whole thing rather than try to select a part of it.

Reactions: Perfect Neglect
Yeah but what if you're on mobile so it's just faster to quote the whole thing rather than try to select a part of it.
Of course. But that is only when you are on mobile... no excuse not to select a part of it when on a PC/laptop ...