All The King's Men Reboot

What constitutes a "dirty elf word," exactly?
All elf words.

Seriously though. Everyone should make (an) elf character(s) now. I'll even draw you your own totally-customized art!

All elf words.

Seriously though. Everyone should make (an) elf character(s) now. I'll even draw you your own totally-customized art!
Agreed. Elves. Forever. Mite can have an elf harem to sate his secret desires. <3

You should share some of your art, either way. :3

I don't generally share my art for several reasons. Most prominent being in recent times I haven't finished anything serious. As I mentioned (briefly) before, around mid-autumn of last year I stopped drawing almost altogether. Chibi Aslaug was the first thing I had drawn in months (which wasn't just a doodle or something)— and even then, she only took about a couple hours. So, basically I (mostly) don't share because anything I like enough to share is old and on top of that has plenty of flaws which I see now.

So, keep in mind these are old (some of the last pieces I did before hiatus) and particularly rough (I had dreams for them, once). Also, I see plenty of mistakes on them which I could do better now, especially the second one. Thanks Erran!

http://i.imgur.com/VTyfsLl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zquRIHj.jpg

-Prods at thread.-

So, this is just me going out on a limb here, but would it be safe to assume interest is waning?

I've been kind of... waiting. For more posts before I get something up, I mean.

I'm sorry guys I've been decompressing from this week and completely forgot.
Bad GM bad.

But I'll reopen the RP and we can start on the mission tomorrow so look for that.

I'll try to get something up later. Or early tomorrow, depending on what I'm doing.

I'll be busy with assignments for a couple more days.

@Dipper it's not the King of Morcrest (The Wardens boss) it's the King of Kalico that is in that castle, we are in Kalico after all XD

Oops. I misread everything.

Pretend that little slipup never happened. I'll fix.

Reactions: FrostedCaramel
*Politely knocks*

Anybody home?

Gee, I sure hope this doesn't turn out like the last one...

Looks like it unfortunately.
Goddamn it I really tried but I have GM's black thumb. I just kill everything I touch.

Nah, it's a group thing, not yours directly. Maybe the whole rp wasn't as gripping as we thought it'd be?

Hmm maybe. Who knows, maybe it was the group we had before and not me. I just know I'm not as good as Twi at this sort of thing.

Nah, it's a group thing, not yours directly. Maybe the whole rp wasn't as gripping as we thought it'd be?
Hmm maybe. Who knows, maybe it was the group we had before and not me. I just know I'm not as good as Twi at this sort of thing.
Well I am still around and all ... but if you really think to end it ... well how about I look trough my Medieval/Medieval Fantasy setting ideas I have sitting around in my head/notebooks and put up an interest check/OOC for that so we can RP something new that might attract (new) people? I did try a number of time with a few settings of this kind trough the years but its hard to find dedicated roleplayers with determination to finish a RP they join no matter what.

Anyways RainDash first do a check who is still in the RP by a simple post in the OOC a post that calls out to all the roleplayers in this RP with tags and asks those that didn't post after the timeskip to do so, while checking if those that did are still around and ready to RP.

I am still here. But I admit I've contributed little to keep this alive lately. My zest has definitely simmered down. Even though I planned to, I haven't really worked on Vienne. I've been a bit out of it, especially for writing. Most of what I've written lately amounts to little more than filler. My apologies.

Looks like it unfortunately.
Goddamn it I really tried but I have GM's black thumb. I just kill everything I touch.
I think you've done a marvellous job. The old thread was halfway in the grave already when it defaulted to you. I don't think anyone would have blamed you if ATKM had died then. But conversely to allowing its demise you took time and effort to improve it and keep it going. A lot of Co-GMs I've known haven't done that, they let it die. I really appreciate all the effort you've put into this. You've kept the reboot in motion for more than a month and haven't given up. I think you've done a splendid job. And I do hope you continue to do a splendid job.