Alice in Dreamland

• Thread starter ᕼᗩᑕKᕮᖇ 707
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
(( Ooooo, I think that there's going to be a fight weather they like it or not >:3 hehe. ))

Being right behind them, Alloys saw the trick Marley did and giggled perversely. "What a meanie... Trying to slow me down... Hehehe!" Alloys rushed at the turn and used his overwhelming strength to hook his scythe into the corner of the turn. He swung himself at the running males like a gracefully like a ballerina, avoiding the shiny, sticky-wall entirely. Bits of tile peppered the ground behind him as his weapon came loose from the wall in a shower of destruction, and Alloys loved the thought of tearing the mall down.

He was gaining again, and fast. Not in the way a tubby kid gains by eating ALL the twinkies, but in the way a fast person does to kill ALL the people.

~|||

Suddenly Finnick realized he was really excited about Penelope having a dick, too.
Too bad Penelope, wasn't into that kinda thing- Fin was sure of that. He gave her the best thumbs-up he could muster, before gurgling through his nose blood, "M-might be a good disguise; w-work it 'Lopie!"

He shook his shock off quickly, stuck a tissue in his nose, and then said, "Hey... Can I borrow that sometime?..."
'Imagine all the guys I could get as a girl!' Finnick thought.
The tissue was promptly blown out of his nose by a fresh gush of blood as he, indeed, "imagined it."

Last edited:
((But how do we beat the character then? He's seems extremely overpowered and it makes me sit here and go, "How da hell do I beat this boss!?" Lmao XD))

[fieldbox="Penelope, White, dashed, 10"]Penelope tilted her- gah HIS head to the side in confusion. She didn't know why Finnick was having a nosebleed right now, so she just shrugged it off. "Of course you can borrow it. In fact..." She took the amulet out, turning back into her original form. "Here. Let's see what this does for ya!~" She plopped herself down on the bed and waited for Finnick to do his think and transform with the amulet. While she waited, the popped her original amulet back in place on her collar.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Backfire Jay And Marley, White, dashed, 10"]Hunter was doing his best to try and outrun Alloys. "Shit. Shit. SHIT!" Jasper was knocked out still it seemed, so going into battle would be a hard task. Marley snarled, seeming to get increasingly irritated as they moved forward. Up ahead was a clearing... the other end of the mall. Hunter jumped into the clearing, now clutching both Jasper and Zachery to his chest. He rolled, and tried his fastest to get up. Marley on the other hand, stopped right as he entered the open space. "I've had ENOUGH of you!" He yelled at Alloys before going through a sort of transformation. He grew big, and his shape morphed. His body turned black and soon it could be seen he had fur... as well as three tails with scythe-like endings to them. His eyes went white and he had equally white fangs to follow. Growling at Aloysius, he dug his claws into the ground, breaking the floor of the mall. In a demonic growl, he spoke.

[glow=red]"I don't usually take on this form... but for YOU I shall!"[/glow]

Meanwhile, Hunter ran towards a large door in the back. It was open... looking almost like an escape route... although it wasn't really. Michi, Jay, and Backfire, had already made it and were watching from the 3rd floor.

"Damn..." Backfire said breathlessly. She didn't know Marley could be such a badass. Jay just leaned back and smirked, knowing that Marley was angry. Marley is usually the happy-go-lucky type, but when something annoys him... he means business!

"Hunter has seemed to have somehow made it while carrying two men. Ah, after all the years I've known him... he never ceases to amaze me.~"[/fieldbox]

(( Alloys is usually the character I use for intense final fights/boss fights in RPs.
He seems OP, but hey. Anime physics.
Plus compared to fighting a group of really powerful beings he wouldn't really stand a chance if he wasn't so strong xD

Hmm, maybe I'll give you a little info. Alloys went through a lot, because Babs threw him into a lot of really intense fights when he was a little kid. Somewhere along the way, when he was about to die, Kitsune found the two of them. Mentally, it's as if he is frozen in time since then. He's extremely childish- however, intelligent.
This will be explained later if Alloys isn't killed.

He fights like a kamikaze- Alloys has no problem straight up attacking things with his scythe even when they have big guns and go boom. He lost his fear of death long ago.
But this combo of kamikaze and intelligence means that the best way to fight him is to match his kamikaze-ness and try to beat him down with brute force, since he wouldn't expect it. Or surprise him. No guarantee it'll work though.

Don't worry. I'm sure everything will be fine! ^3^ ))

Alloys skidded to a halt, and had to crouch to keep himself from loosing balance at the sudden stop.
Suddenly one of the guys in the group had rounded on Alloys and began... Transforming.
Alloys pumped his fists in the air when the change finished, and cheered, "Big kitty! Big kitty! Oh what pretty tails you have!"
He took a moment to look around, and saw that this fight would take place in some kind of open area in the mall. He glanced up when he heard talking, and saw that the other group's guys were watching them.
"Yoo-hooooo~! Looks like we have an audience!" He waved up to them, beaming.

Then he looked back at the monster before him, and began to spin his scythe around his wrist, like a helicopter. "Let's play cat and mouse..."
Alloys left who would be the cat an open question.

~|||

Finnick nervously took the charm from Penelope, but didn't have a necklace to put the pendant in. Instead, he opened his backpack, retrieved the recently refilled gallon of water, and poured it onto the floor like he did earlier, dropping the bottle after it unceremoniously.
Fin put the stone around his neck, and clutched the blue orb to his chest in one hand.

His transformation was likewise quite different. Once the droplets of water floated up into the air, they turned a gentle, baby pink and flattened, then swirled around Finnick like Sakura petals.

This time, Finnick's scales grew in with a salmon pink tint, and his fins were a flowing veil-like translucent tone.

http://s1072.photobucket.com/user/Vaniellyism/media/Mermaid Melody/Lucia002.png.html

When the droplets around him died down, a smooth, oval face was revealed with large azure eyes and a shocked expression. His hair was tied into two long pigtails on either side of his head by pink bands, and he felt a weight on his chest.
He looked down, and JESUS BOOBS. Fin was tempted to touch them, but somehow felt like it would be disrespectful to Penelope.

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Penelope, White, dashed, 10"]Penelope's eyes widen and her jaw dropped in awe. She had no idea Fin could be such a beautiful girl! She felt even a bit jealous... and damn that rack size! How could a man have more sex appeal than her!? She then noticed that Fin was looking down at his chest and began giggling. "They're yours now. Do as you please with them.~"[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Backfire Jay And Marley, White, dashed, 10"]Marley's fur was emanating a dark and smoky substance from it, giving him a more menacing appearance. Now in his demon form, he grinned, showing off a row of razor sharp fangs. He was ready to sink them right into Alloysius. [glow=red]"Alright then... let's [BCOLOR=#000000]pLaY.~[/BCOLOR]"[/glow]

The demon bent down in the front, lowering his chest to the floor of the mall, his tails springing out towards Alloysius with their sharp ends aiming directly for him. Each tail tried aiming for a different part of Alloysius, one for his chest and one for each arm. Backfire and Jay watched intently from above, both seemed at the edge of their seats... waiting for Alloysius to make his move. Would he jump out of the way or attack? Maybe if he dodged he would then attack... or maybe he even had something else up his sleeve. Michi, meanwhile, was sitting back and relaxing, enjoying the show. This was truly getting interesting...

Hunter put down Zachery now... and put a hand on his shoulder. "Are you alright?" He then put down Jasper too.[/fieldbox]

((I'M ALIVE!))

[fieldbox="Finnick, white, dashed, 10"][bg=#404040]Finnick gaped at Penelope, then looked down again and seized his left breast in a shaking palm. It surprised him how firm it felt, but also how heavy it was. He abruptly dropped his hands and nervously stammered, "W-woah, n-n-no no n-no. This is way too weird." And then he removed the necklace, ending both the transformation, and the mermaid form.

He sat down cross-legged in the middle of the room again, a cloud of dust rising from here he had flopped down carelessly. "Do you suppose we should, uh... Do something?" [/bg][/fieldbox]

(( Hehe, that last part was supposed to sound wrong xD Finnick is a big derp. He meant to help the fight, btw. ))

[fieldbox="Alloys Zachary Jasper, white, dashed, 10"][bg=#404040]"Hehehe!" The maniac giggled and dodged out of the way of the tails like it was second nature to him. He twirled around like a ballerina, before something strange began to happen to his scythe. Bright bolts of electricity ran down the length of the metal weapon, causing sparks to fly off the metal surfaces and onto the ground below. Alloys grinned like a kid about to do something mischievous, and quickly lunged forward at the extended tails that moments ago he tried to kill him, and swung his scythe at them, hoping he could cut them off.

~~~

Zachary nodded, "I just need a moment to appreciate the ground." He chuckled and sat down, panting. Jasper chose that moment to snap out of his weird half-asleep state and wake up. The male sat up abruptly and looked around, a bit confused. "What the f*ck...? How did I get here?" Zachary giggled at this.
"You were carried by this gentleman here," He gestured to Hunter. Jasper sneered at the other male and began to get up, murmuring something about "Unleashing a can of whoop-ass on the psycho scythe-boy," But Zachary stpped him by grabbing onto his ankle. "You're in no shape to fight. And I think Marley can manage. Look."

It was weird, but somehow Jasper had missed the giant many-tailed cat from hell fighting Alloys. "Woah... No way." He shook his head, astonished. "What kinda power is that?"
[/bg][/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Penelope, White, dashed, 10"]Penelope gave Finnick a panicked look. "D-Do something?" She squeaked. "I don't know... w-what did you have in mind?" She suddenly felt extremely nervous. Poor Penelope and her dirty little mind.[/fieldbox]

((Lmao I am back in business!))

[fieldbox="Backfire Jay And Marley, White, dashed, 10"]Marley's tails did get cut off at the top, the knife-like ends hitting the ground with loud thuds. You'd think things would be over at this point, right? Ah, but you would be wrong. Just like the head of a hydra, the tail suddenly split into more tails. The beast grinned, his pure white eyes suddenly turning black. He was ready for nightmare mode... something Jay had taught him. He wasn't perfect at controlling it but he couldn't stop himself from going into this state. His eyes now looked like empty sockets, with the exception of small red pupils, which locked onto Alloysius. Marley's vision was different now. Everything looked so dark except for the entities... they looked nearly white to him, making it easier to spot them. Nine tails now... each tail had split into three more. They shot out, back at Alloysius, trying to come from every direction in hopes of at least putting a scratch on him... Marley wished for more but at least a scratch would do.

Jay and Backfire both watched Marley. Backfire seemed horrified, not knowing what in the world was happening to Marley... while Jay prayed that Marley would control this form... otherwise Alloysius wouldn't be the problem here anymore.

Hunter smirked. "He's not of this world... That's for sure. I don't even think he's a dream land entity. Who knows what that boy is? It doesn't matter now though... as long as he keeps this up... I think we should be fine."

Michi is still with Backfire and Jay. He's just not giving a crap right now. Just chillin.[/fieldbox]

((lol))

Last edited by a moderator:
(( OMG THERE'S A MASSIVE SPIDER IN MY ROOM SOMEWHERE AHHHH IDK WHAT TO DO SEND HELP ))

[fieldbox="Finnick, white, dashed, 10"][bg=#404040]Finnick's eyes were dull with the look of innocent stupidity for a few moments more, before the meaning of what he had earlier suggested finally clicked in his mind. "Bwah!" Fin raised his hands into the air defensively. "I didn't mean it like that... uaaaa." He blushed deeply, and clutched his cheeks to combat the warmth in his cheeks. "I meant... Uh, how we could help the others. Maybe we should find them?"
Fin put a finger to his chin, thinking it through. "Or maybe that would be a bad idea? I dunno."

~~~

Alloys laughed at his success at dismembering the tails, and mid-relish he jumped back, expecting more. He was right to do so, as suddenly more tails- an uncountable amount for Alloys, exploded from the severed ends and rushed at the boy. He gave a startled yelp, and leaped back like a cat. He twirled to the right, and the first set of limbs passed him, then he ended his dodging with a series of back-flips that would have left any normal acrobat breathless- but Alloys was far from normal. An observer might say he looked a bit like a ballerina during a particularly energetic ballad, and even the few times the tails managed to slash little cuts into his body, Alloys retained all that grace.

He stopped for a moment, grinning more than ever before- with his wounds weeping little red streamers into his overalls. "Kitty likes it rough..." And the innocence was gone from his eyes. It was like a switch had been flipped.

He made a mad dash back at Marley, trying to weave his way past the tails.[/bg][/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Penelope, White, dashed, 10"]Penelope thought for a second, unsure as to whether or not it would be a good idea to find the others. "Hunter said to stay put but... I really want to help out. It's hard to see in here so... I can't see if there even is an exit. Well there has to be... right? Otherwise how would we have gotten in?" She got up and began to grope the walls, feeling for a door handle or a knob to pull or push. For about 5 minutes she had no luck, until she heard a soft voice speak to her and Finnick from the darkness.

"I know where your friends are... I can take you to them..."

Penelope looked around, startled by the voice. She didn't recognize it, and thought that it was only her and Finnick in the room. Tensing up her muscles, she stood on guard, afraid that whoever spoke might not be a friendly entity.

"Do not be afraid. I am only one of Backfire's kind..." The voice in the darkness stepped out into what little light they had, revealing to be a small girl with Pikachu ears and a tail. She wore a sweet-looking white dress and had a couple of flowers up in her blond hair, and her eyes were so soft as they gazed at the two Alices. "I may not know any of you but I want to help."

"H-How can we trust you?" Penelope stuttered, looking back nervously at Finnick.

"I've been stuck here in this room for quite some time... I want to get out and see the world... and I think that if I help you out... you can help me out as well."

Penelope shook her head. "What? That doesn't make any sense. How can you tell us how to get out if you can't get out yourself!"

The girl held up her arms, letting Penelope and Finnick see that around her frail wrists clung metal handcuffs that had an odd and faint glow to them. The girl smiled a small, sad smile before lowering her arms again.

"As long as I have these on... I cannot leave this room."

Penelope looked back at Finnick. "Should we trust her?"[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Backfire Jay And Marley, White, dashed, 10"]Backfire's ears perked as she noticed that Alloys had changed. He seemed more serious about this now... How odd. Jay bite his lip in anticipation... and even Michi was paying attention now. Down below, Hunter had turned to Jasper with a wide-eyed expression.

"I think we should help now."

Hunter was right. Marley was now having trouble keeping Alloys away from him. He couldn't land a single hit on the male and was beginning to get frustrated. He growled and hissed at Alloys in anger, his tails writhing in the air as they attempted to do damage to the swift boy. He was getting too close... Marley tried backing away but being so huge proved moving out of the way to be difficult. He had no where to go as Alloys got closer and closer...[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Finnick Zachary Jasper, white, dashed, 10"][bg=#404040]Finnick watched Penelope listlessly through the darkness, somehow knowing her efforts were in vain. "But we're Alices. We're supposed to stop bad things from hurting people... right?" A small hand slowly snaked up his pale cheek to gingerly touch the eye patch over his eye. "Even though I really like Zachary, I wish the Nightmares never existed." He mumbled, barely audible.

Then suddenly, an unfamiliar voice cut through the darkness, and made Fin flinch. "Wha-?!" Before he could ask Penelope if she could hear it as well (avoiding the possibility of him being crazy, which still scared him), a small girl with Pikachu ears walked out of the darkness towards them. She was a small blonde with sweet eyes, and Fin could barely take his own blue ones off of them.
She was chained, bound to this small, dim room. It made Finnick's heart ache. "Sure. You were stuck in here all alone? That must have been terrible... I'd love to help you get out." Finnick stood up, patting his butt to brush off the excess dust from the floor, and timidly crossed the distance between him and the girl. "You remind me of my cousin, Nina. She was more of a sister to me, though." He smiled at her warmly.

~~~

A desperate swipe gashed Alloys across the chest, cutting the right strap of his overall's; his precious yellow overalls, and he bore his teeth like a mad dog ready to bite. He was getting closer, and he could almost feel the massive beat's warmth. Another set of desperate tails crisscrossed his body, but Alloys was too high on adrenaline to care. He lifted the wicked scythe up over his head when he thought he was close enough, and brought it down in the next second, his feet splaying to either side of his body in a comical fashion with the force of the blow.
He hoped he didn't miss, Alloys liked to win, and he liked to win fast
.[/bg][/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Penelope, White, dashed, 10"]The girl smiled back, blushing slightly at Fin's comment before moving towards a wall in the room. "There is a secret door here. I can see it... but maybe you can't." She reached out, slowly, and grabbed hold of what seemed to just be air. She twisted her wrist as if she was turning the knob of a door, and a clicking sound echoed throughout the tiny room. She pulled back, pulling the wall with her, causing Penelope to gasp in surprise.

"You both can leave now. But... I ask that you come back and find a way to get me out of here. Please... I don't want to be stuck here." She frowned slightly.

"O-Of course we'll come back to help you! Right Fin?" Penelope looked over to Fin to see his reaction.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Backfire Jay And Marley, White, dashed, 10"]Marley tried to move but couldn't in time, giving him a scythe to the leg. It was like a knife to his hip, since the scythe was smaller now in comparison to himself. He let out a hiss of pain and his tails began to writhe too, trying to grab onto Alloys and fling him somewhere else.

The injury had caused some sort of disturbance with Marley's nightmare form, and some black substance oozed from his wound onto the ground, and very swiftly made it's way towards the group on the second floor, causing Jay to panic.

"M-Move!!"

Backfire leaped off of Jay's shoulder as Jay and Michi tried to scram. They didn't know what the black substance was but it sure didn't seem friendly. It shot up the wall until it was on the second floor and immediately went for Backfire. She felt paralyzed in fear, and did not move as the black goo went towards her. "Run Backfire!" Jay yelled. Too late. The black substance engulfed Backfire until she just looked like a black blob on the ground. Jay feared that it literally ate her until it suddenly went away, leaving a more nightmarish version of Backfire standing there. She didn't move for a few seconds, causing Jay to worry, until she suddenly sprang up and over the railing to land down below.[/fieldbox]

((I got the idea from this picture lol
e8172e85202469512f24e13ede6ce7b9.jpg
))

[fieldbox="Finnick Zachary Jasper, white, dashed, 10"][bg=#404040]Finnick stared as the girl opened the door for them, a little flabbergasted. "That was there the whole time?" He shook his head.
"Definitely. I'm sorry you have to be here." He made his way to the exit, and just before leaving, he turned around and stuck his pinkey out to the little girl, remembering how he and his cousin used to make promises. "I promise to come back for you. No matter what." He smiled at her, his blue eyes meeting her, waiting for her own pinky to complete the swear.

~

Alloys giggled madly at the rewarding spurt of black fluid from the monster, but in his state of excitement, failed to leap away in time. A massive tail whipped at his chest, and he was flung back into a wall. The force of the blow was devastating, and he could feel something in his body break with a jarring snap, but his grin still remained plastered firmly to his face. "Ahahaha, I gotcha kitty. You're it!" He sprang away like nothing had happened, although his arm was dangling awkwardly by his side, apparently unusable.[/bg][/fieldbox]

(( Oh God my posts are just getting worse and worse. ))

[fieldbox="Penelope, White, dashed, 10"]The girl smiled and locked pinkies with him. "Thank you."

Penelope smiled back at the girl too before leaving with Fin. She glanced around the area and then realized she could hear some noise coming from her left. "Looks like they're over this way. Let's go!" She then ran in the direction of the noise, listening closer to hear that it sounded like someone was fighting...[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Backfire Jay And Marley, White, dashed, 10"]Marley hissed, feeling that some of the nightmarish energy had left him. He was weaker now, but felt as though he could still continue to fight for a while longer. He got back to his feet, shook off what just happened, and started to run after Alloys, rage manifesting inside him. He was soon cut short of his run towards Alloys as something suddenly shot across his path, rushing at the speed of light towards the boy. The sight shocked him and stopped him right in his tracks. Whatever shot past him, lunged itself swiftly into the air, giving Marley the opportunity to see what it was. It looked simply horrifying, black substance leaked off its black body... and it's head looked like a... pikachu? Weird. It seemed to almost freeze in mid-air, before dive bombing at Alloys at full speed, opening its hideous jaw and making a screech that sounded like the screams of the damned. It kept it's mouth open, wanting to take a nice big bite out of Alloys.

Jay, up on the railing, was watching in horror with Michi.[/fieldbox]

[bg=#404040][fieldbox="Finnick Zachary Jasper January, white, dashed, 10"][bg=#404040]Finnick eagerly followed behind Penelope, hoping they were in time to lend a hand.

~~~

A figure crouched quietly above, over the crowns of the heads. His eyes watched Jasper, quietly concerned, and darkened as he realized it; it would be sunset soon. If the fighting persisted, they would never make it through the portal in time. He stood up, slowly pacing along the railing. He moved like a ghost, just out of view.

Alloys had only a second to react to the strange thing suddenly rushing at him. He was confused by the blur of black and yellow, dazed by the speed- but, he followed his first instinct and sprang into the air, attempting to dodge. Just when he though he was home free, Alloys felt a sharp pain in his calf and he looked down. "Ah, darn it..." The Pikachu was latched onto him. Alloys drew his scythe into the air, grinning mischievously, and moved to knock the yellow monster off of his leg with the butt of his weapon.

But suddenly, there was a sinking feeling in his stomach, and he realized he was somehow being pulled downwards, towards the ground. He had a split second to clench at his neck, where a firm hand held the back of his collar, before the ground rushed up to meet him and he felt his butt smash into the ground. Alloys cried out, wincing.

"You little brat..." He heard, above him.

Alloys turned to find a stern-looking man glaring at him, clothed in a black coat. There were little white tufts among the rest of his rich, black hair, and it struck Alloys as somehow funny. He giggled, gripped his scythe and whirled around, swinging wildly at the figure, but each attack missed the crafty dodger.
January smirked, having no trouble evading the attacks- then Alloys suddenly felt his scythe stop mid-swing, the man was holding the smooth pole of the weapon, and a foot suddenly met his face. Alloys was kicked back, scythe and all, and rolled along the floor .

January took this moment to glance up at the group still observing the fight, and called, "You know you're almost out of time? If we don't end this now..." The enigma of a man looked up at the monster cat, smiling earnestly as best he could.

Jasper suddenly screamed, "January!" And shot up, and struggled to maintain balance as he stepped closer. "January..." He whispered.[/bg][/fieldbox][/bg]

[fieldbox="Penelope, Lime, 10"][bg=#404040]Penelope had just made it to the spot where the fighting had happened with Finnick before she caught glimpse of a man she had not seen before. She looked at him curiously, wondering who it could be, but then quickly caught attention of the pikachu-like figure that was nearby. She could see if had a familiar mark on its head...

"B-Backfire?"

Penelope, now horrified, looked over to Finnick, her eyes pleading... wanting some sort of answer for all this. She quickly glanced back to the scene to also see that Marley was in a new form she had not seen before either.

"W-What..." She couldn't even put her words together... they had nightmare blood coursing through their bodies.[/bg][/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Backfire Jay And Marley, White, 10"][bg=#404040]Backfire didn't have control of herself. She was growling and snarling at January currently... Marley would have been in the same state, if it wasn't for the wound Alloys had given to him. Marley began to shrink, transforming back into a boy before falling to his knees and then completely collapsing on the ground. Before he lost consciousness, he could hear both Jay and Penelope scream out for him. He grinned a little bit, liking how Penelope was mischievous enough to sneak out of her safe spot just to come and join them in the fight. That's my girl, he thought before closing his eyes.

Jay jumped down from the railing and rushed towards Marley before Hunter's hand stopped him. [glow=white]"I don't recommend you go over there with Backfire in that state."[/glow] Definitely. Backfire looked like she was about to lunge at anything that moved and probably latch on as well with her newly formed sharp canines. Jay frowned, knowing that Backfire had never dealt with using nightmare energy, and therefore could not control this new power she possessed.[/bg][/fieldbox]

[bg=#404040][fieldbox="Finnick Zachary Jasper January, white, dashed, 10"][bg=#404040]January glanced at the falling man, concern reflected in his eyes, before he turned back to Alloys, and the rabid-looking Pikachu, glaring at him like he was Pokemon food.

Alloys saw his chance- like a bird meaning to catch an insect, he leaped up to his feet and swooped down, making a dash for Marley. "Shit..." January sprang into action just a second later, hurdling over the Pokemon, and he was on Alloys' heels like a wolf, glaring at the back of the boy's head. Quickly, he withdrew a dagger from one of the pockets in his coat, and plunged it into his arm.

There was the sickening sound of flesh being parted by metal, and the splatter of a blood, before a red glow erupted from the wound and the droplets of blood almost instantly formed into a what appeared to be a long, crimson spear.

Alloys had only a moment to turn around when he heard January gaining on him, then a white-hot pain seared up his chest and he was left breathless. "How?" He asked, just barely audible, as he glared at the red spear protruding from his chest. January, wide-eyed and with a monster-like glower said nothing, only watched, clutching the end of the spear.

~~~

Finnick was speechless- all he could do was stare. A tremor went through his body, and tears began to form in his eyes, threatening to fall at any second. The happy, goofy boy was suddenly transformed into something so very broken.
His hands formed into fists at his sides, and he called, "January!?" There was both outrage and desperation in his voice, although he was sure the black-clad man could not hear him.[/bg][/fieldbox][/bg]

[fieldbox="Penelope, Lime, 10"][bg=#404040]Penelope ran towards the direction of Marley and Backfire, wanting to stop Backfire from possibly hurting someone and wanting to protect Marley. Hunter grabbed her before she could make it to them, and she struggled in his grip. "Let me go! I have to help!"

"How the hell did you get out?" Hunter said through gritted teeth. This whole adventure was going to hell, and he was not happy about it. "Why couldn't you just stay in your room like a good little girl?"

Penelope wasn't listening to him, but instead was desperately trying to get out of his grasp. Then she froze in place as she watched what was now happening with Backfire. Her eyes widened in disbelief. Echoing Alloys' words, she whispered... "how...?"[/bg][/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Backfire and Felicia, White, 10"][bg=#404040]A familiar looking girl stood near Backfire, who was growling at her, and held her hand out to the pikachu... her palm facing out. It emitted a dim light from it, causing Backfire to screech in the same way she did previously before suddenly changing... the black substance fled Backfire, leaving her in her original pikachu form. The black substance dissolved, it's cries becoming muffled as it disappeared. The light that emitted from the girl had also another effect on Backfire... because she soon started to transform into her human form before finally collapsing from exhaustion, the girl catching her and lying her gently on the ground. The girl looked over her shoulder at Penelope, and smiled, before slowly fading into nothing.

As soon as the girl was gone, Backfire began to stir, sitting up and holding her head. "Damn... what the hell?" She couldn't remember what happened to her... and it took a few seconds for her to realize where she was and what was going on. Her mind was completely blank from the time the black substance had overwhelmed her. She shook her head, and looked up, her eyes going wide as she noticed a boy laying on the ground.

"M... Marley!!" She cried, rushing over to him and holding him in her arms. "Marley! Wake up! Please... how did this happen to you?"[/bg][/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Marley, Aqua, 10"][bg=#404040]He could hear voices, but they were too muffled to make out. He felt as though he was slipping away... he was too weak to even open his eyes right now. The nightmare energy took too much out of him, and now all he could do was breathe... slowly... as Backfire tried to shake him awake. He felt something wet land on his cheek, and realized Backfire was crying. He wished he could hug her and tell her not to worry about him.[/bg][/fieldbox]

((have a feels))

• Love
Reactions: Desu Juice
[bg=#404040][fieldbox="Finnick Zachary Jasper January, white, dashed, 10"][bg=#404040]"Sister, sister..." Alloys whispered. He just wanted to make her proud... she made him so strong. He fondly remembered the cage she kept him in, smiling as he thought of the punishments he received when he failed to make her love him. "Oh dear sister." The lovely sharp thing she stuck in his arm when he didn't listen to her... the chains... he smiled brightly at January, who frowned his response.
Alloys will be sure to make dear sister proud.

Suddenly, the boy stood up. January lunged at him again, impaling him directly through the center of his chest. Alloys sputtered, coughed blood and smiled sweetly through the fine red mist. And suddenly, black tendrils of goo were wrapping around January's arms. The man gasped in shock, and fought to break free. Only one arm managed the task, the other gave a sickening crack as it was suddenly compressed by the odd, black tendrils. Alloys belted a laugh at him, and January watched as the boys arms came off, falling onto the ground. They were replaced by long, pitch-black arms, with clawed hands as large as tires. He thought of lizards, and how they detach their tails to escape from harm. January scowled, and tore his broken hand free from Alloys's grasp, crying out as the bone was further dislocated.

He glared at the group. This was their chance... Why weren't they running? He wasn't aware of Marley's state, as he was too preoccupied with Alloys.

~~~

"F*ck, JANUARY!" Jasper called as he watched the goings-on between the two. He had to pull himself together.
Jasper reached for his sword, and drew it.
And then he looked to Marley on the ground, and he could feel his strength return almost immediately. He had to protect them. They were all the lonely Bounty-Hunter had.

~~~

'Oh January...' Finnick thought, staring at his old friend. He was a man broken, and left to his imperfections. The wild look in January's eyes as he plunged his weapon into Alloys were a testimony to that. How furious he looked in that moment, with those oddly-colored eyes, the firm jaw and soft-looking, dark hair. Punctuated with white, his person was, all contrasts and sharp edges now.
Long ago, then, he had been all soft-caramel, and quiet-looking. Smiled like a pale prince charming, laughed like a flute and a harp making love.
Finnick was afraid of how much he had changed.[/bg][/fieldbox][/bg]

[fieldbox="Penelope Backfire and Marley, White, 10"][bg=#404040]Penelope, finally getting out of Hunter's grasp, ran like hell towards unconscious Marley and trembling Backfire. She was sobbing, her ears drooped, the tears streaming down her face. Marley had become a sickly pale color... almost appearing gray like someone who was dead. For a second, Penelope really thought he was dead until she put her head to his chest to hear that his heart was still beating... but barely. He was getting weaker... they had to do something.

"Where's Jay? We might need him for this."

Backfire, through sobs, asked Penelope, "I-Is Marley going to... die?"

Penelope scooted closer to Backfire and hugged her, rubbing her back assuringly. "No no... he'll be alright. We'll get him back somehow." She hoped she could hold true to her words.[/bg][/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Jay, Purple, 10"][bg=#404040]Jay hurried over to Marley before sitting down next to Penelope and Backfire. His hands began to glow a dark purple color with an aura that emitted, before he placed both of his hands over Marley's heart and closed his eyes. He stayed like that for a minute, before opening his eyes again and nodding in confirmation.

"It's just like my father's ability. The nightmare substance has sucked out his dream energy and replaced it with nightmare energy... and quite a lot of it." This news caused Backfire to sob even more.

"Isn't there something we could do?"

"Well..." Jay said, thinking. "I could try something... but I don't know how it will work."

"Just do anything you can... to save Marley..."

"[glow=white]Are you forgetting something!?[/glow]" Hunter's voice thundered. He was storming towards the group with Michi following behind him. Michi appeared as laid back as ever. Typical.

"[glow=white]If you guys don't hurry, you won't get through the portal.[/glow]"

Penelope's expression turned to one of rage. "Do I look like I care right now? Marley's in critical condition. I think I care MUCH more about him then some stupid portal." She snapped at Hunter, taking him aback. She wasn't going to just let Marley die... even if it meant missing this opportunity. Besides... she still had to go back and get Felicia. Speaking of her... she brought back Backfire... and Backfire doesn't seem affected like Marley at all... which is strange. Did she somehow manage to get out of the room? And how had she saved Backfire? Wait... an idea struck Penelope.

"Jay, watch over Backfire and Marley. I'm going to get someone who might be able to save Marley a lot faster than us."

Jay raised an eyebrow at this but didn't object. So, Penelope quickly got up and ran in the direction of the room they had been in. Felicia was their only hope now.

Jay turned his attention back to Marley and frowned. He hoped Penelope knew what she was talking about, otherwise he was about to lose his best friend...[/bg][/fieldbox]

[bg=#404040][fieldbox="Finnick Zachary Jasper January, white, dashed, 10"][bg=#404040]Finnick snapped out of his strange stupor when he heard sobbing, and quickly rushed over to the group surrounding Marley. He was pale, a sickly pale that made Fin teary-eyed with worry. This wasn't good. "Marley..." Finnick whispered, crouching beside the other male.
His eyes then shifted back to the fight between Alloys and January, and he thanked whatever gods there may be in Dreamland that January showed up when he did. Finnick was still too scared to approach his old friend, and decided it would be best if he could help Marley instead.
January will be fine against Alloys... Finnick was sure of it.

Hearing Penelope talk, he was sure that she was thinking what he had been. He stood up abruptly, hands balled into fists at his sides and a determined look crossing his pale blue eyes. "I promised, so I'm going too!" He ran after her quickly.

~~~

Alloys turned to the group, screaming, "DON'T YOU DARE TURN YOUR BACKS TO ME." To January, he sounded like a bratty little kid looking for attention.
Then all too suddenly, the boy charged the group, and January sprang into action again. Just as Alloys passed him, January grabbed the boy by the hair and launched to the side with all his strength.

Alloys grazed the ground, kicking up dust as he flew, and January used this time to focus on healing his arm.
He winced as the bone popped back into place, seemingly by itself, then felt that his strength was steadily running out. The last meal he had was more than a month ago, he remembered guiltily, then reluctantly returned his focus to Alloys.

BAM! The flat edge of the scythe rushed out of the dust, and January sacrificed his arm yet again to deflect the blow. This time, nothing broke, and he quickly clutched the pole of the scythe with both hands, swinging the weapon around with Alloys still attached to the other end. He released his grasp, and sent the scythe and its wielder flying again. Alloys dug his claws into the ground at January's feet, his arm stretching to double the length with the force of inertia from the throw, and like a slingshot, he fired himself at January yet again.
The man dodged the light-speed attack, and as Alloys passed, a spurting of blood caught between the two and it terrified Jasper, who waited patiently near-by for an opening that would allow him to attack Alloys.

But then, the boy gave a cry and Jasper was oddly relieved when he saw January's bloody mouth, and Alloys clutching his shoulder. "You bit me!"

"I had to refuel a bit."[/bg][/fieldbox][/bg]

[fieldbox="Penelope, White, 10"][bg=#404040]Penelope moved along with Finnick back to the room, quickly opening the door and stepping inside. The girl, Felicia, looked up at the two in surprise. She hadn't expected them to be back so quickly.

"Back already?" She said smiling at them. The smile then quickly faded when she saw both of their expressions. They looked distressed.

"Felicia, we're getting you out of here now. One of our friends is-"

"I know." She states.

"So.. that was you who saved Backfire?"

The girl nodded and sprang to her feet. "I can leave this room and wonder the mall but not in a physical state. You can say I am like a ghost. When I am wondering around the mall, either in this ghost form or physical form, I can use the power of the this gate to do many things. In a way... I'm connected to this gate. Which means once I leave this place for good, I won't have these powers anymore."

"So you can still help Marley even if we get you out of this room?"

"Yes, as long as he's still within this gate, I can help."

Penelope breathed a sigh of relief before looking at Fin. "Okay Fin, do you have an idea of how to get her out of those weird chains around her wrists? I haven't seen anything like this before... so I have no idea how to set her free from these things." Penelope took hold of both Felicia's hands, examining the slightly glowing and transparent cuffs.[/bg][/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Jay, Purple, 10"][bg=#404040]Jay was feeling a mix of emotions. He was confused, upset, and even angry. Emotions he usually didn't show... Most of the time, he was very calm and collected... but seeing his closest friend in this world being so near to death made him snap. He got up, not saying a word, and marched toward the fight. Backfire tried to reach up and grab his wrist, to stop him, but he pulled his arm away from her, leaving her to watch in despair as he got closer and closer to the danger. That same purple aura from before began to glow around him menacingly as he approached. Suddenly he began to morph, changing into his nightmare form. He wasn't about to let some brat hurt his friends. Not now. Not ever.[/bg][/fieldbox]

((Suddenly makes Jay a badass because why not))

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.