Alice in Dreamland

• Thread starter ᕼᗩᑕKᕮᖇ 707
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox="Finnick, white, dashed, 10"][bg=#404040]Finnick crouched beside Felicia to look at the strange metal bound around the girl's wrists. "Huh... they look kinda... magical. I have no idea..." He shook his head, and sighed.

"I promised I'd get you out..." The blue eyes turned dark, and his mouth sagged downwards in a pout. "I don't know what to do... I doubt brute force could work."

Suddenly, Finnick's eyes brightened, and he rushed excitedly to say, "Hey, do you remember how you were sealed? That might give us a clue!"[/bg][/fieldbox]

~~~

[bg=#404040][fieldbox="Zachary Jasper January, white, dashed, 10"][bg=#404040]January watched the approaching figure with a look of mild curiosity. Alloys, enraged at the idea of being bitten so shamelessly, rounded on January and swung the giant scythe yet again. This time, January jumped into the air and landed some distance away.

His eyes made contact with Jasper, and a lump formed in his throat. The bounty hunter stood with his weapon draw, stiffly watching January with a look of bewilderment that spoke volumes. January could see that the usual firmness in his stance was gone, and replaced by obvious strain. Something had happened that had weakened the male considerably...
It wan't the bite, was it? January looked away, shame burning in his eyes.[/bg][/fieldbox][/bg]

[fieldbox="Felicia, White, 10"][bg=#404040]She lowered her head a tad bit in thought. "W-Well... all I can remember is a man with dark hair and a leather jacket putting these... these chains on me..." She couldn't remember too much, but she tried to think harder about what had happened on the day that she was confined to this room.

"I remember... the man said some kind of... incantation under his breath before the chains appeared... and he was with someone. Another man who made sure I didn't escape. I can't remember why they put me here though..." her voice trailed off, deep in thought. Felicia tried to remember why they had put her here, but it was no use. It was too long ago to recall.[/bg][/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Penelope, Lime, 10"][bg=#404040]"Dark hair... and a leather jacket..." Penelope mumbled to herself, trying to think who it could be. Then it hit her like a ton of bricks. "Felicia... did... did the other man have honey colored hair?"

Felicia thought for a moment before nodding. "Yes, he did. He looked quite rugged, and was the one to hold me while the other put the chains on me."

Penelope looked up at Fin, wide eyed. "It sounds like... Hunter put her here... but... why?" Felicia shook her head, seeming to not know the answer to Penelope's question either.

"We need to figure out what that incantation was... or maybe... maybe its written somewhere. Either the same incantation will undo this or there is one around to reverse it. It wouldn't hurt to look at least."[/bg][/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Jay, Purple, 10"][bg=#404040]While January wasn't paying attention to him, he began to charge full speed at Alloys while in his Nightmare form. He was too angry to hold back now. Backfire, who was watching while taking care of Marley, looked terrified as well as shocked. She had never seen Jay lose his cool before. He bared his teeth, and his claws were ready. He didn't like fighting... but when it came to protecting his friends, he wasn't going to just sit back and watch them get hurt.

He skid to a stop in front of Alloys, and crouched back on his hind legs. His front legs went up, both swooping in from either side of Alloys, almost as if trying to catch him in between his paws. If he did though, his claws would surely get to him first, shearing him.[/bg][/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Finnick, white, dashed, 10"][bg=#404040]Finnick sighed. "Those guys..." He looked down. "Why'd they do it, I wonder?"

The blonde stood up again, and looked around the room for a moment. "Maybe... it's in a book? Gah, I have no idea." He deflated like a balloon, feeling disheartened, and made a clear expression of utter: >.<[/bg][/fieldbox]

[bg=#404040][fieldbox="Zachary Jasper January, white, dashed, 10"][bg=#404040]Alloys used his weapon- positioning it horizontally between the incoming claws. It was a powerful thing, and he figured it could keep the claws apart. But, for all he knew, his efforts may be the equivalent of putting a toothpick into a lion's mouth to keep it from biting.

Meanwhile, January dashed forward like a shark that spotted a fish. Alloys had his back to him... now was a good time to strike.

A blur of white and black rushed past him. He could see the glint of a sword briefly before a shower of blood sprayed out of Alloy's back.
The boy cried out in pain, and January leapt back to avoid the spray.

It was Zachary- he had slashed a sword harsh across Alloy's back in literally a half of a second. Where had he even come from? January glared at the black-haired man distrustfully. Now this was a tricky character...

"Heh. Hehe." Zachary stood back a bit, sword pointed at the ground. Alloys dropped to his knees, dazed and in pain. "Don't you think that this has gone on for long enough...?" The cat-masked figure gave chilling chuckle.[/bg][/fieldbox][/bg]

[fieldbox="Felicia, White, 10"][bg=#404040]Felicia gave Finnick a soft, reassuring smile. "It could possibly be. There are quite a few books laying around here though..." She stood up, and began searching around the room. "There was always one in particular though... that I found quite strange. I thought I was seeing things when I thought the gem on it's front glowing the same glow of these chains." She blew off the dust on an old book she just picked up. It was a book full of fables... not what she was looking for. She gently placed it down before picking up another book and going through the same process of blowing the dust of, looking it over, and placing it down.[/bg][/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Penelope, Lime, 10"][bg=#404040]All the dust from the books caused Penelope to sneeze and sniffle, wiggling her nose to hopefully make the tickling sensation she felt in her sinuses go away. Then she looked over to Finnick and nodded towards Felicia's direction. "Let's help her look for that book. We're not going to find it by just sitting around here. It's our best shot at getting her out of here and possibly saving Marley."

Penelope then got up and hurriedly began to search the room for a book with a glowing gem on it. The glow of Felicia's chains were so dim though... so the gem on the book was probably the same. This would only make it harder to find such a book.

At least those two guys gave Felicia books to read in here, Penelope thought to herself. It still doesn't change the fact that she's kept in such a cold and dark room all the time.[/bg][/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Jay, Purple, 10"][bg=#404040]Jay was beginning to feel the aftermath of his full powers being used. Fatigue began to set in, and soon enough he changed back into his human-like form. Still, despite feeling tired from using his full power so suddenly, he went over to Alloys and grabbed him by the front of his collar, before pulling him up close to his face. So close that their noses were practically touching.

He let out an oddly sadistic giggle. [GLOW=purple]"How does it feel, Alloys? Being hurt and helpless like this? How does it fuckin' feel?"[/GLOW] He was letting out little giggles in between, like he had completely lost it. And he had. He was too upset inside... so the fact that Alloys was suffering for what damage he had done actually pleased Jay.

Backfire's eyes widened in horror at the sight, and she tensed up in case she had to jump into action.[/bg][/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Finnick, white, dashed, 10"][bg=#404040]Finnick sighed. Oh boy, this was gonna take forever. "But there are like... A million books in here!" He whimpered petulantly.

Well, if it meant saving Marley... He''d do it no matter how long it took.

"I still don't get why anyone would lock a little girl up like this..." Finnick muttered, as he began to pull books out of shelves. As he was leafing through an old, red-leather bound tome, he began to have strange thoughts. What if... What if the girl was someone bad? He glanced back at her, and immediately shook his head to himself and carried on reading. If anyone was bad, it had to be the two guys that kept her cooped up in a dark place like this.[/bg][/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Zachary Jasper, white, dashed, 10"]As he was pulled up by the collar, Alloys let his head hang loose like a poppet's. The bloody corners of his mouth lifted into a smile.

"Hee hee... Sister won't be pleased. No, not at all." He fling his massive, monster-hands up to shove Jay away. "I just need those head-parts..."

Alloys pivoted and dashed at Zachary, swinging wildly with the scythe all over again. Zachary stood there motionless, black hollows of his mask seemingly trained on the other's face.

"I cannot let you control the Count. Stop this, Alloys." But the boy was already in-range and slashing. Each blow was blocked- his power shocked and disturbed the masked-man. Then the scythe went for the straps of his backpack- in which was contained the package, and Zachary lost it.

"You really should have stopped, kid."

The sockets of the mask began to glow a dim yellow, and as Zachary sprang away from Alloys, black tufts of fur spread across his neck in a matter of moments. They puffed up into black spikes- and for a moment he looked like a lion before his neck began to stretch and morph. His hands and arms followed- growing black claws and fur.

"He... He he..." The former nightmare chuckled, and dashed at Alloys.

His first blow he gave missed Alloys's head by a centimeter. The second fractured the boy's scythe. Then a head appeared from a froth of dark mass on Zachary's shoulder- the skull and vertebra of a cat that yowled and hissed as if alive.
Animated by some dark forces, the thing caught Alloys off guard and snapped its jaws on his arm as he moved to evade Zachary's sword. It bit down, and Alloys gave a weak cry. Then, the skeleton extended its length to fling Alloys to the ground like it was dunking a ball into a hoop.

"Now... hiss off."[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Penelope, Lime, 10"][bg=#404040]"I don't think we need to search very far.~" Penelope said in a sing-song voice, all the while grinning before holding up a book with a dim glow. "I must have a knack for finding things."[/bg][/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Jay, Purple, 10"][bg=#404040]Jay fell onto his hands and knees, gasping for air. Sh*t... using his full powers really took a lot out of him. He felt so weak for becoming so quickly fatigued. He glanced over his shoulder at Marley and Backfire, still panting. Penelope and Finnick still hadn't come back yet. Backfire was running her fingers through his hair, holding back tears that were threatening to pour down her rosy cheeks.

Jay could clearly see Marley was slipping away. He could even feel it.

He looked up towards what was going on, and tried to push himself off the ground to fight some more... but he just couldn't. He had been such a pacifist until now... His father was right.

He had no control over his own powers.

[GLOW=purple]"I'll kill you..."[/GLOW] he mumbled. [GLOW=purple]"I'll get stronger, and I'll kill anyone and anything that even tries to harm those dear to me..."[/GLOW]

His vision began to fade before he finally passed out.[/bg][/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Desu Juice
[fieldbox="Hanson, Blue, 10"][bg=#404040]He watched from the shadows, being sure to be ready in case Alloys became too much, or some other troubles would occur. He smirked slightly to himself. Having both components of a dream and of a nightmare, Alloys wouldn't stand a chance. No one would... the thought almost scared him. As years went on, and he didn't pick any sides, he continued to grow stronger with both his dream powers and nightmare powers. He worried that soon enough he would be too powerful. But for some reason, he still couldn't pick a side. Yes, he felt strongly for Penelope, but something was nagging him in the back of his head. Something that someone once told him.

He knew Penelope would recognize the name... Ormaru. A lurker in dream land. He almost seems like a new entity... never was interested in using any of his powers, and wasn't interested in neither the dream-side or the nightmare-side. The only thing he has ever been interested in was Penelope. She fascinated him... so when Hanson had left Penelope as Haku... Ormaru came to him to talk.

The entity wanted to know WHY he left... and what was he going to do from here on out. Hanson couldn't answer him, because he didn't know.

"You know, deep down, that you have a burning desire to join forces with the nightmares. They are just so promising... but your love for HER keeps you from them."

"What is your point? You're wasting my time with your shenanigans!"

"Come now, Haku... you know fully well what I am getting at."

Hanson could remember Ormaru grinning mockingly at him, and stepping closer.

"If you would just join the nightmares... they wouldn't even have a reason to try and KILL her anymore."

Hanson couldn't help but think... was Ormaru right? Is staying neutral actually hurting Penelope? There was no doubt that when he was Haku before... and when he and Penelope were close... always spending time together... more nightmares showed up. They know he's strong... and they know that if he gets too close with her, he might go to the dream-side... giving dream entities the advantage over nightmares. With his powers, he could actually stop the war between nightmares and dreams. But he was too afraid of what they might do to Penelope if that would happen. He knew the nightmares wanted him on their side badly. One wrong move and they might kill Penelope... she would get the blame for his decision.

But... now... it seems nightmares are STILL after her... even after he left... even after he changed from Haku to Hanson. Why? Why couldn't they just leave her alone? Was it true that his neutral ways were causing the nightmares to chase her still? Would the nightmares finally leave her alone if he just joined them?

He sighed. He didn't want to think about this too much now... right now, Hanson just wanted to keep an eye on the group, and make sure they were all safe.[/bg][/fieldbox]

((I edited the post before this too just fyi))

Reactions: Desu Juice
[fieldbox="Finnick, white, dashed, 10"]Finnick gave a cheer when Penelope discovered the book, "Yaaaay!" And he threw his hands up a bit, but not too high because he still wasn't sure if all of this was really going to work.
What if it was the wrong book?

But Finnick wasn't the kind of person that could stay disheartened for long.

"Ok, let's test it out!"[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Zachary Jasper, white, dashed, 10"]Alloys was not yet defeated. His monster-hands had dissolved into his humans hands again, as they required too much power to upkeep. He was still smiling, and kept trying to get up. Zachary wasn't going to allow that- not when he had just heard the thud of Jay passing out.
The heated anger of the man's words filled him with fury. The black fur spread down Zachary's arms and claws erupted from the fleshy pads of his fingers. The yellow eyes grew bright, like two balls of flame.

"Hehehe."

The skeletal head descended again and bit down- over and over. Alloys screamed and laughed like a maniac, Zachary switch between starting at him with a look of utter fury, and cruel bemusement.
A hand flew into the air, followed by part of a leg. He was literally being devoured by the skeletal head, and it was quite a disturbing display.

When he was finished, Zachary stepped back from the mess and took a breather.

"Get dunked on, shithead."[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Penelope, Lime, 10"][bg=#404040]Quickly opening the book, she found on the front was a weird incantation. Uh... how was she supposed to pronounce this? Did it even matter? She tried saying it aloud but nothing happened. Penelope then looked over to Fin with a look on her face that said, "please help me I don't know wtf I'm doing". Then she handed the book to him.

"You try it Fin."

Felicia just watched on, hoping that this was the right spell and that they would somehow make it work. If they wasted too much time, Marley was for sure a goner.

"Try putting more annunciation on the vowels." Felicia advised.[/bg][/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Jay Backfire Marley Hunter and Michi, Purple, 10"][bg=#404040]Michi had somehow gotten onto the ground level without anyone really noticing, and was now beside Hunter who was staring in a bit of shock at what was going on. Backfire was covering her eyes at the gruesome scene, feeling her stomach turn as she heard flesh being torn and bones being snapped. Michi didn't seem bothered by the sight at all though. Instead he turned his attention to Hunter and put a hand on his shoulder.

"I think we should stop messing around now. Don't you agree? I know you want to continue being a nightmare... but sometimes we can't have what we want."

Hunter winced at Michi's words and shrugged off Michi's hand from his shoulder harshly. "I'm not going to give up as easily as you, Michi."

"Hunter, I don't think you understand." He stepped closer. "Not helping out isn't going to make them afraid again. It's only going to kill them. So how about you stop whining, and come with me to help Penelope free Felicia?"

Hunter's expression changed, now to one of horror. "They're trying to what!?"

Michi opened his mouth to explain, but before he could, Hunter was rushing towards where Penelope and Finnick had gone. Michi was going to have to get to them before Hunter did. So... he took a little... detour to them.~ Appearing to them quite suddenly. They didn't notice him at first, so he leaned in over Fin's shoulder and went, 'boo'.[/bg][/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox="Finnick, white, dashed, 10"]Finnick took the book from her, apprehension clear on his face. "Oh boy... look at these words. Wow..." He held the book up to his face, looking like a total goof, and the finally lowered it and clenched it firmly to his chest. The leather-bound tome was almost as big and wide as his torso.

Fin took a moment to feel the words withing his heart- he shut his eyes. He pinky promised. This had to work.

But before he could continue, a 'boo' sounded in his ear and Finnick literally squealed like a twelve-year-old, dropped the book onto the floor and then after realizing that he freaking squealed, he brought his hands up to cup his blushing face.

"AAAA~, WHY WOULD YOU...?" He looked adorably furious as he turned around to stare at the culprit.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Zachary Jasper, white, dashed, 10"]"Holy crap Zachary..." Jasper plopped back down onto his butt after witnessing the gore, and sighed. "Was that really necessary... dude...?"

Zachary was paused by the body, splattered in red like he had just had a bed encounter with a can of paint. "Yes. All minions of the White Rabbit must die." He sheathed his sword dramatically after this statement.
The fur began to shed- falling off and flying away to vanish mid-air. His claws retracted, and the skeletal head vanished in a bout of pale green smoke, hissing like an angry cat as it went.

Jasper's tail flicked, as if he wasn't sure about something, but he said nothing more.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Penelope and Michi, White, 10"][bg=#404040]Michi grinned a chesire cat grin at Fin's reaction and chuckled a deep yet soft chuckle. "Calm down there. I just came to help."

Felicia immediately started to back away when she saw Michi, ending up huddled in a corner. Penelope was there, trying to calm her, as she glared at Michi. "How could you both trap such a poor and innocent girl? Especially in such a dimly lit room with no windows. It's horrible!"

Michi wasn't taken aback by Penelope's comments, but instead approached the two girls coolly. "Yeah yeah... Hunter and I are major dick bags for trapping her here. I'm not going to explain why she's here to you. I just came to help you get her out before Hunter gets here." Michi walked back to Finnick and snatched the book out of his hands. "Hold the girls arms out in front of her."

Penelope hesitated but knew that out of everyone in the room, Michi would know how to get Felicia out. She just had to trust him this time. Also, by the tone of his voice when he mentioned Hunter coming here, he sounded like this was urgent. So it would be best not to wait for Hunter to arrive. She took Felicia's hands gently and held them out for Michi. He went closer, kneeling down to them, before opening the book and hovering a hand over her wrists. He said an incantation that no one could understand. It didn't sound like it was from any language Penelope had ever known of...

Chink.

The chains opened before fading away.

"Now get out of here... and make sure you don't run into Hunter along the way."[/bg][/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Jay Backfire and Marley, Purple, 10"][bg=#404040]Backfire had brought over Jay to lie down next to Marley. Great... two of her friends were now passed out and in bad condition, and there was still no sign of Penelope and Finnick. She hoped they would be back soon.[/bg][/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Finnick, white, dashed, 10"]Finnick stared glared at the man and said nothing. It just didn't make any sense... why would you seal a kid in a room, then suddenly free her?

It frustrated him. "Thanks, but you're not getting away with this... I wanna hear why you did it later." He threw the man a 'I'm watching you' sign.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Zachary Jasper, white, dashed, 10"]Jasper glanced around, confused. Wasn't January just here? He seems to have disappeared again...
Ah well, he had grown used to the frequent disappearances of the specter at this point. Although, he did miss his friend.

But right now, there was nothing to do but to tend to Jay and Marley. Jasper stalked over to where his friends were on the ground, and watched them in their slumber. His heart grew heavy with worry.

"They'll be alright... Won't they?"[/fieldbox]

(( Ahhh... I'm so tired =.= ))

[fieldbox="Penelope Backfire and Michi, White, 10"][bg=#404040]They made their way with Finnick back to the group, Michi helping them to stay away from Hunter. They hid as he passed, of course going to the room and realizing they already were gone... it filled him with anger because he knew Michi helped them.

"You bastard..." he mumbled under his breath.

Penelope was running over to Marley and Jay. Wait, Jay too? Jeez, what happened.

"Penelope!" Backfire practically squealed when she saw her companion. In response, Penelope gave her a horrified look, to which Backfire drooped her head a bit.

"Jay got mad that Alloys hurt Marley and tried to go into his nightmare form to attack... it took a toll on him..."

She then looked up a bit, and her eyes went wide when they met Felicia's before she quickly looked away again. Michi only could raise an eyebrow at this.

Felicia then stepped forward. "It might take a lot of energy to do... but I think I can get them back on their feet so we can all get out of here." Kneeling down beside Jay, she put her hands over his heart and they started to glow. She closed her eyes in concentration, and after about a minute, Jay began to stir. First his hand twitched, and he furrowed his eyebrows... then he began to open his eyes, looking up at Felicia in confusion.

"Wha...?"

"Do not speak. You are still not well." She looked at the group. "Someone should carry each person out of here." So Michi stepped forward and picked Jay up bridal style, making the boy get a bit flustered and red on the face.

"Calm down dude or you might faint again."

Felicia giggled before moving onto Marley. Once more she placed her hands over his heart and they began to glow. This time, it took a little longer before Marley began to come to. His cat ears twitched along with his eyebrow before he opened his sky blue eyes and looked around, locking onto Felicia's face.

"... who are you?"

"A friend." She stated, smiling sweetly at him. "Do not worry... I have healed you. But you cannot walk just yet." She looked around again to see who would volunteer carrying Marley.[/bg][/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Finnick, white, dashed, 10"]
Finnick nervously followed Felicia as she moved from person-to-person, lagging behind at bit to give her space. Seeing as she was indeed helping, he smiled as he watched her work.

He would have volunteered to carry Marley, but with his arms being the equivalent of wet noodles, he decided it wouldn't be wise to do so- he'd probably just drop Marley and hurt him.
Jasper came to save the day- proud Bounty Hunter he was, and swooped down to pick Marely up. "I got 'im." He winked to the other male as he tried to conceal how his arms shook (afterall, Jasper was still pretty weak) and walked after Michi with his black-haired bride.

Fin waved to Zachary, but as their eyes met (more like Finnick eyes, and Zachary's sockets), he felt a sharp pang of pain in his hip. "Ow..." He clutched the scar, delving a hand under his shirt and the belt of his pants.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Penelope Backfire and Michi, White, 10"][bg=#404040]Penelope looked over to Finnick with a hint of worry. She rested a hand on his shoulder to get his attention.

"Are you alright, Fin?"

Meanwhile Marley was mumbling to himself in Jasper's arms.

"Don't you wink at me you gook a** b*tcheloid..."

Backfire was walking with them and giggling, occasionally glancing over at Felicia who was following them close by.[/bg][/fieldbox]

((I'm sorry I'm not too creative today. xD))

Finnick nodded. "Yeah, yeah. No biggie. Let's just get out of here, hehe." He nervously grinned, rubbing the back of his neck with a hand.

Zachary approached him, loping across the ground with gracefull strides like those of a cat. He chucked to Finnick, seemingly to say 'hello,' and did not notice the expression of awkward worry on the other's face at the throbbing of the old scar.

~~

Jasper's ears twitched and he stuck his tongue out at the male in his arms. "Look who's talking, uke-tits. I could just drop you right now, you know? My arms are pretty tired, after all." He whispered. [/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Penelope Backfire and Michi, White, 10"][bg=#404040]Michi started to lead everyone towards the exit. It was perfect timing. They would end up right where they all wanted once they were out. Michi couldn't help but smile to himself... but the smile soon faded when a familiar figure suddenly blocked the exit.

"Move." Michi's words came out cold and emotionless.

"Mich... what are you doing? You can't let them just take that girl with them!" Hunter's expression was one mixed of surprise, anger, and a hint of fear. His eyes kept hurriedly glancing over to Felicia and then back to Michi. "Mich... you know what could possibly happen with her outside." Michi didn't flinch, nor show any sign of any emotion.

"Move, Hunter... or I'll force you to."

Backfire could feel the tension rising, and quickly hid behind Jasper. Felicia backed up a bit, almost seeming ready to run if they were planning to take her back to the confines of that tiny little room. Penelope, meanwhile, stepped in front of Felicia in a protective manner.

Marley was about to say something back to Jasper after his last comment but instead whispered, "oh shit", as he watched what was going on and flattened his cat ears down to his head. Jay just looked concerned that another fight was about to break out.

"I'm not moving. And if you force me to move... then... at least I should tell them the truth about her."

Hunter looked at the group, seriousness spread over his face. "She's no good. She's dangerous and she can hurt you. Don't trust her for one second."

Hunter's words seemed to irritate Michi. "Hunter. Move." There was a sinister look in Michi's eyes.

[GLOW=red]"Do you want to have a bad time?"[/GLOW][/bg][/fieldbox]

((I'm sorry I couldn't help it XD))

Finnick watched the exchange with a panicked expression.

"Hunter..." He shifted his weight nervously for a moment, and then tried to move between the two males. "Don't hurt each other, please..." His blue eyes were wide and desperate.

Zachary glanced at Felicia, suddenly feeling distrusting towards her. What could be so bad about a little girl? ...He knew, however, that appearances were deceiving.

Jasper's tail flicked nervously, and his ears shot back. "What's the hold up... come onnnnn, I'm hungry~!" He whined petulantly, trying to lighten the situation with a goofy face.[/fieldbox]

(( Ahhh, I'm feeling particularly uninspired today =.= ))

[fieldbox="Penelope Backfire and Michi, White, 10"][bg=#404040]Hunter's eyes darted toward the group and back to Michi worriedly. Michi didn't move for a moment, but then started to take slow steps towards Hunter.

"Mich... please... we don't have to do this..." he pleaded, but to no avail. Michi kept a poker face the entire time, still inching closer and closer to Hunter.

"I'm sorry, Hunter."

He looked back at the group, giving them a thumbs up. "I'll give you an opening to get the hell out of here." And with that, at the speed of light, he charged at Hunter. Hunter flinched, but couldn't move out of the way fast enough. He was grabbed around the waist my Michi and slammed against a wall.

"Get out of here! All of you!"[/bg][/fieldbox][bg=#404040]

((I'm not so creative today.))[/bg]

Finnick backed away at first, but then saw Michi tackle Hunter and reached out to the other male. "Michi!" He felt a bit torn, wanting to help his new friends somehow, and yet he knew he had to follow the rest of the group.
But he couldn't move from his place- his poor heart quivered and tears rimmed his eyes. Fin hated to see friends fight, the feeling reminded him all too much of him and January, and him and Zachary.
Then, someone suddenly grabbed him around the waist and hauled him off. He was just about to start struggling when a familiar chuckle sounded from above his head, and Fin calmed down knowing it was Zachary, here to save the day.

Jasper dashed past the two holding Marley as gently as he could. His strength was back- and he was better than ever telling by the sharp-toothed grin across his face. "Outta the way One Eye! Let's get out of here guys!" He was excited at the prospect of continuing their adventure- the one thing that finally deviated from the norm for him.[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.