Alice in Dreamland

• Thread starter ᕼᗩᑕKᕮᖇ 707
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox="Backfire Penelope Jay And Marley, White, dashed, 10"] Penelope cleared her throat to gain the attention of the others. "Okay everyone, gather around! Here's the plan for today." She lay out a map on the table of dream land for everyone to see. It was the one that the girl at the front desk gave her, and it seemed to her that Dream land had indeed expanded since she was last here.

((I realized when I finally found the map I made a long time ago that I didn't add some things to the map I showed you on the first post in this thread. So this one is a lot more accurate. A bit messy but more accurate. Sorry for my hand writing and if it seems to confusing... I can redraw it again a lot better if you would like. :) ))
DreamMap2.jpg

"We went through the Nightmare House Gate to get here. Next we'll be going through the Mall Gate. Two entities I knew from before lurk there. They're my former nightmares... but they were too stubborn to retire to Halloween Town... After that we're going to make our way to the Dome Gate. It's a simple gate. We shouldn't have a problem getting through it. After that is the Warp Gate. Again, it's fairly simple and we shouldn't have any problems with it." She looked around at each face in the group. "So we'll get someone named Kenta to join our group from Bliiten. Does anyone see any place on the map that you would like to go to?"

Backfire excitedly jumped about. "How about the Water Garden! I think Fin will really like it there!" She then began to run in circles around Fin.

Marley and Jay seemed to both be studying the map carefully. "How about the Crystal Castle! That place is awesome."

Jay then cleared his throat. "Ahem... Well... I suggest the Nightmare Castle. Because it is located so close to the Nightmare Realm, I think it would be a good idea to search around it for some clues. It might be dangerous but... it will probably give us a ton of new info though."[bg=#404040][/bg][/fieldbox]

Jasper removed the pillow when he heard the word 'plan.'
He listened to the plan intently, from his bed, then piped, "That's a whole lot of gates. I hope we fight some Nightmares along the way because jeeze, I need to get my blood flowing."

Finnick rolled his eyes, "I'd prefer to do as little fighting as possible, thank you very much."

Zachary tapped the chin of his mask thoughtfully, before adding, "I can't go near some of these doors. I'm afraid I'll have to go my own way, and take a few short cuts of my own after the Mall Gate."
"But Zacharyyyy~" Finnick whined.
"Usually we take the shortcuts together, however you'll be safer remaining in the group. I promise, we'll see each other again when you arrive at the correct location."
Fin pouted. This would have to be the first time the two separate themselves from each other in a long time.

Zachary tentatively traced the seam of the backpack strap digging into his shoulder. In retrospect, his personal mission was more important than being a team player. It may even save their lives, if they ever encounter the Count. He gave a quiet, "Heh," and grinned at his comrades.

"Water Garden!?" Finnick became immediately preoccupied with the thought of what such a place might be like. "That sounds amazing! We have to go, pretty pleeeeease~"
Finnick unleashed his ultimate weapon upon Penelope- his huge, ultra-kawaii puppy eyes! There was no refusing such a powerful attack, Finnick giggled.

(( btw sorry for how ugly and gross my posts are now. ;-; I'm using my phone to post and it's just not comfortable trying to make a post pretty on a phone xD ))

((It's okay. Btw I sent you on facebook the thread for the Naruto RP.))

[fieldbox="Backfire Penelope Jay And Marley, White, dashed, 10"] Penelope frowned at the fact that Zachery was separating himself from the group but wasn't going to argue with him. "Alright, just be careful." She then turned to Fin and grinned. "Of course we'll go to the water garden! Backfire suggested it because it's filled with mermaids. You'll fit right in.~" She gave him a thumbs up and continued on. "I don't know if we will run into nightmares to fight, but there is always a chance of that. Fin... you didn't wake up from this dream either... did you?" Things got quiet around the table at this point, except for Backfire who was freaking out.

"You didn't wake up!? Oh my god this is bad. Bad bad bad." She started to run in circles again.

"Something is keeping us here. I don't know if it's permanent but we better act fast. We might still be able to still wake up as long as we find out what is keeping us in this place."

Marley seemed to be thinking. "Did anything happen before you got to this hotel? Maybe something from before caused you both to not wake up?"

"That's very possible." Jay cut in. "As a nightmare myself, I know for certain that nightmare entities could do something in order to keep you in this dream land. Penelope... you mentioned before at the school that some entity took something from you. My dad replaced what was taken from you with dark energy. That could be keeping you here. Although..." He turned to Fin. "Did anything like that happen to you?"[bg=#404040][/bg][/fieldbox]

"Huh... Yeah. It freaked me out a bit."
Finnick nodded thoughtfully.

"Something like that did happen... Once." Zachary eyed Finnick warily from beneath his mask. A finger nervously twitched on his backpack strap.
"When Zachary was still my Nightmare, he attacked me once when I tried to leave the Dreamland. I got my ass kicked, and he ended up clawing me." Finnick lifted his shirt, exposing a flat span of belly and two sharp hipbones. One of them, the left one, had three vertical slash-mark scars going down into his pants.
"I feel terrible about it."
"I know Zack. It's ok though, you just didn't want me to leave you alone."
Finnick lowered his shirt and continued, "I escaped and ran away, then I tried to fall asleep and go back to the real world, but I couldn't. It was really scary."
"I was keeping him here by the cursed mark, and by sheet desire. When I realized that I indeed wanted to be on Finnick's side, I let him leave."
"But now... This can't be Zachary. Something must be affecting the scar again, activating the curse or whatever it is. I guess there's a little bit of Nightmare inside of me causing it, eh Penelope?"

Jasper by now had woken up, and was at the kitchen sink trying to scrub the dried blood off his shirt. The stains turned orange, and he cursed, opting instead to take the shirt off completely.
Where the stab wound once was, was a pale scar just to the right of his belly button. He clicked his tongue, and studied the mark with a deep fascination. It was the first time an enemy was able to give him a scar. He traced it with the pad of his pointer finger with an expression of tenderness.

[fieldbox="Backfire Penelope Jay And Marley, White, dashed, 10"]"I see..." Jay went from talkative to silent in that moment. He was deep in thought... and wondered if any other Alices out there were having the same problem. If they were... they should probably join forces to solve the problem. This seemed to him at least, like a final attempt for the nightmares to take over dream land. With the Alices vulnerable like that... they could easily overrun dream land. This raised another question... if the nightmares trap all the Alices in dream land, would they be able to kill the Alices? And if they could actually kill them... what would happen? He didn't want to find out, but the question still bothered him in the back of his mind.

"So... shall we get moving then?"

Backfire nodded while Marley wooped at the mention of continuing the adventure. This made Penelope smile and gesture to the others to follow her. Packing up what they had and what they needed... they were back out once again, heading toward the Mall Gate. Upon arrival it seemed like a normal mall. It was huge with a large, oddly empty parking lot. They made their way inside...

"This gate will take us a while. We're going to need to wait until it gets dark. So look around if you so desire! Just be alert for two... delinquents."

~~~

"Dude! Get a load of this!" The dirty blond haired male pulled his partner by the arm to show him what he was looking at. The other male he had a grasp on, a tall man with long-ish black hair and gold eyes, sighed in annoyance.

"What is it, Mich?"

"It's her... it's really her! She's back!"

"Who's back, Michi?"

"Penelope." The man known as Michi pointed towards the group. The other man, leaned forward, analyzing the group with his golden eyes. She recognized Penelope and her companion Backfire, as well as Jay and Marley, but the rest of the group was new to him. He locked eyes onto one of the males with blond hair.

"It seems she brought an Alice with her." The dark haired male began to smirk. "Perfect... two Alices who I can hunt down through this place."

"Don't you want to just go down and... you know... talk to her? We're no longer her nightmares anymore, after all."

"Nonsense." The male with golden eyes said, silencing the other. "I will become her nightmare again... I will. Just give me some time." An evil grin spread across his face.

"You shouldn't have come back, Penelope."[/fieldbox]

Finnick gave Penelope a salute and a cat-smile, then ventured off with Zachary to go look for the nearest ice cream café.
"Ice cream, ice cream~" He chanted in a sing-song voice, then giggled excitedly, "Where are youuuu?"
Zachary gave Fin a weird look. He would never be able to understand his friend's fascination with the creamy treat.

~|

"Hahaha! I can seeee youuuu~" the boy laughed. He was leaning over the third-floor barrier, clutching the cold, iron ring at the top of the pane of glass circling the edge of the floor eagerly. He had one foot in the air, and looked almost as if he were about to topple over onto the floor below.
He opened his mouth and offered the empty mall around him a pretty note,
"Nibanme Arisu wa otonashiku uta o utatte, fushigi no kuni~
ironna oto o afuresasete, kurutta sekai o umidashita
." He sang in a sweet, song-bird voice, and his mad eyes grew wide with anticipation.

Finnick looked around, very confused to say the least. Was that singing he could hear? Zachary seemed to hear it too, for he was also looking around. Then he said, "I sense an entity quite nearby. In fact, it seems that the singing is coming from above us." Finnick followed Zachary's gaze to the upper floors, and saw an unfamiliar, insane-looking male staring down at them with wide eyes.

red_strings_and_broken_cages__juuzou_suzuya_by_tsukurimamika-d8yyr48.jpg

Who could that be? But before Finnick could voice his question the figure shouted, "Ooooh~ I've been spotted! Oh dear, oh dear, what now?" He then gave a loud, startling laugh. "Shiine <3" And toppled over the railing.
Finnick shrieked, afraid the man was going to die.
Suddenly someone was pulling him backwards by the collar of his shirt, and when he turned around, he was met with Zachary's cat mask. "Fuck! Finael, wake up!"
It was the first time the blonde had heard his well-mannered friend swear- or be so curt with his words.

BAM! There was the booming sound of an impact, and Finnick looked forward again, and saw the blade of a huge scythe digging into the ground, right where had been earlier standing.
The floor around the metal was shattered into bits, and realizing that the impact of the scythe with his body would have been incredibly lethal, Fin mentally blessed Zachary for being there for him. The black-haired boy was balanced perfectly on top the grip of his weapon, on one white-sneakers foot about eight feet in the air, with his hands sticking straight out on either side of his body. "Awww... I missed! What a shame! At least maybe this time I'll get to fight more! I promised Babs I'd practice my fighting! Ehehe!"

[fieldbox="Backfire Penelope Jay And Marley, White, dashed, 10"]Backfire, upon seeing the boy falling, freaked out with Finnick. And then freaked out even more when she realized the boy tried to KILL HIM WITH A FREAKIN SCYTHE OH MY GOD. Marley quickly pulled out a wand while Jay's hands began to glow with a purple and black aura.

"Everyone! Protect the Alices! We can't let them die! Who knows what will happen!"

Marley ran over to Finnick and Zachary while Backfire and Jay got in front of Penelope. This was bad. Who the heck was this guy anyways and why did he try to hurt Finnick? This wasn't going to end well if they couldn't either defeat this entity or get away from him. They couldn't leave the mall... they had to get through this gate... but they had to stay in here until night time! This was definitely not good.

Once Marley was over with Zachary and Finnick, he called out to the entity. "Who the hell are you!?" Marley was getting pretty irritated with what was going on. "Stay the FUCK away from Finnick." Damn Marley. Calm yoself.

Jay turned to Penelope. "We should get you out of here before anything else happens."

~~~

"W-Whoa!" Michi sounded alarmed. "Hunter, dude, come back and look!"

Hunter, the other male, was about to ignore Michi but then changed his mind when he heard a loud crash come from below. He ran back over to where Michi was and looked below. They were both on the second floor, and could clearly see a boy wielding a scythe.

"Hunter, what should we d-... Hunter?"

He was already gone. He had leaped over the railing to land down below. He didn't want some brat to interfere with his plans now. He had to do something... he didn't think Penelope would recognize him in his human form, so it would be okay to do something and be seen.

"We should get you out of here before anything else happens."

"Too late." Hunter was already behind Penelope. He grabbed her before disappearing, leaving Jay in a state of shock.

"Shit!"[/fieldbox]

Finnick blushed bright red at the fact that Marley was defending him- very verbally too.
Zachary immediately drew his sword, and calmly approached the entity, stopping only a few feet away.

Jasper growled- a low, angry sound deep from his chest. His tail was lashing from side to side like an angry cobra, and he reached over to grab the hilt of his sword, hyped for the upcoming battle.

The figure did a little dance, composed of a jig with flailing arms in an attempt to keep his balance. "Bwahaha! Oh, this will be soooo much fun! Look at all the people!"
His mad eyes darted around, then settled on Zachary and widened even further. The steely orbs brightened with recognition.
"Zacharyyy~ I believe you stole something from the White Rabbit, didn't you? Naughty, naughty..."

Zachary sword glinted dangerously, the nicked steel hinting at his great combat experience. "Ecoute- my dear Alousius, why don't I simply give you the package now? Then we can walk away from here without the need to fight." He gulped nervously- Zachary knew the male was a highly dangerous entity, and a very tricky fellow. Engaging in a battle with him will certainly end badly.
"Ooooui, you certainly know how to flatter, dear. <3 But I am no fool, you see."
The black-haired male gave a bow atop the scythe, grinning madly, "I am Aloysius. Anyway, I know by now you've probably ruined the magics in the package. Even if you didn't- I don't want to walk away... Hehe. I want to paint this mall pretty red with your blood, ahahaha!"

Jasper did a somersault over the group, and launched himself at Alloys, drawing his sword mid-air and letting all the changes caused by his fury come, "Raaaaaah!" the fire at the end of his tail burst to life, and his bright red eyes glared brightly at his foe as the blade made contact.
Tink. Jasper certainly didn't expect Alloys to draw the scythe out of the ground so quickly. His sword ricocheted off of the shiny surface of the pole-part of the scythe.
Suddenly, Alloys gave a great pull, and Jasper felt the razor edge of the weapon dig into his back.
He was swept a full 180 degrees and launched into the air.
Jasper landed some distance away, thankfully on his feet, facing the clean window of a store, with his (only slightly scratched) bleeding back to Alloys.
"Hahaha! Ooo~ I gotcha! Try a little harder next time!"
"You little fucker..." Jasper muttered, and raised himself to full height again.

----

Finnick, meanwhile, was more concerned about the man that just flat-out KIDNAPPED Penelope right from under their noses. "What the heck...?"

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Backfire Jay And Marley, White, dashed, 10"]Jay now started to panic. "Guys. Guys guys guys. Someone took Penelope." Backfire, who now perched herself on Jay's shoulder, glared at Aloysius. "Is this your doing?"

"No. Actually it's our doing." Um on the second floor rail was standing a man with long-ish dirty blond hair. He balanced himself so perfectly that it seemed pretty much impossible. He stood so still and stared down at the group with his red eyes. "Hey Backfire, baby.~ Remember me, honey?" Backfire's eyes widened before she began growling and sparking.

"Don't worry sweetie, we'll keep her nice and safe. Hey, as an added bonus... we could take the other Alice off of your hands too.~"

Marley looked up at the male before moving in front of Finnick, blocking the man from getting to him. "How about no. We already have a problem here. We don't need things to get worse."

"Aw I was only trying to help. Maybe if I gain your trust you'll let us take him?" The man hopped off of the railing, did a flip, and then landed on his feet before walking towards the group. "I know every inch of this mall. If you want to win a battle like this..." he leaned in to whisper. "... you gotta use your wits. Not brute force, honey.~ The name is Michi by the way.~"

Michi looked over to Aloysius and smirked a devilish smirk. "Hey there little boy. How about we play a game? Isn't that what kiddies like you enjoy?"[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Penelope, White, dashed, 10"]The girl got up and massaged her temples. What just happened? And where was everyone else? She had a tremendous headache and could hardly see... it was too dark around her.

"Hello Penelope." A voice called out from the darkness, making the girl jump.

"Who's there?"

"Come now... you don't recognize my voice?" A man then stepped closer to her... close enough for her to see his face.

"I... I don't think I do. Are you sure we've met."

"Yes... long ago. You were only five years old I believe."

"R-Really? Wow... um... wait... How... what... I'm confused."

The man smirked. "I know you don't recognize me in this form. It's alright... you'll remember who I am later. The name is Hunter." She felt the air shift and movement next to her as he sat down beside her. "You're safe here... for now." His words eerily hung in the air.

"O-Okay... wait... what about everyone else?"

"They'll be fine. My friend, Michi, is taking care of that."[/fieldbox]

Finnick gulped nervously, glancing between Marley and the Michi with uncertainly in his eyes.
"M-maybe... It's a good idea. I wouldn't be much use here. I can handle myself if things get dangerous." He really wouldn't mind getting away from the crazy, scythe-wielding fellow. Even if it meant walking into a trap.
"Plus, I might be able to find Penelope..."

----

Alloys grinned and laughed at the the group as they struggled with the problems presented to them. "Awww, less people to play with!?"
Bang. He expertly blocked a blow from Jasper, wielding his scythe with one hand, and maintaining eye contact with the group.
"I thought you guys would be more fun!"
Tink.
Alloys listened to the proposal, all while easily blocking every one of Jasper's half-assed, fury-blinded attacks. "OOOO~ I do love a good game, hehe! I'm no kiddie though! But it doesn't matter, does it? I'll make Babs proud, I will~!"
Tonk.
Clink. Fwoosh.
Jasper was knocked away easily with a sweep of Alloys's scythe. The Bounty Hunter only got up again, unfazed.

Hunter reappeared to the group in a black mist and walked up to Michi. "She's safe now. Am I to take the other Alice?" Hunter looked over to where Finnick was standing. Marley growled at the man but then remembered that Finnick wanted to go with them, so he backed down, grumbling a "fine" towards hunter. The golden eyed man nodded before reaching out a hand to Finnick.

"Take my hand. I'll take you to Penelope."

Meanwhile, Michi had turned his attention back to Aloysius, grinning. "Alright then! Then here is the game... You'll have to chase us down and try to catch us as well as kill us. If you manage to get every last one of us... You win.~" Michi looked back at the group with an expression that said, 'Don't worry, I know what I'm doing.' He gave Aloysius a thumbs up. "So, do we have a deal?"

((lmao now I'm the one on my phone :'3 ))

Finnick blushed a gentle pink and tried to look anywhere but at the offered hand. He reached up, a little bit uncertain, and noticed how big Michi'a hand looked compared to his.
Fin turned around briefly to nod a quick goodbye to his friends- urgency was written in his azure orbs. He hoped they would escape. "Good luck guys."
Then he took the hand.

Alloys hopped up and down eagerly, clapping his hands. "Yessir! We have a deal. This sounds like fuuuun!~" he squealed, and lifted his scythe in two hands, prepared for a go sign.
Jasper by now was completely tired out. His tail-fire died, and his eyes went back to their usual blue with a blink.
"Shit..." He hopped backwards, to Zachary's side, as the scythe made an eager swing at him.

[fieldbox="Penelope, White, dashed, 10"]Hunter transported Finnick to where he had Penelope captive. Penelope was sitting on a bed, braiding her hair out of boredom. When she caught sight of Hunter and Finnick, she began to grin. Hunter went over to Penelope and stood in front of her.

"I brought him. You two stay here... I'm going to go and help the others out. Don't leave this place with that maniac Aloysius roaming around. Got it?" Hunter was very stern with him voice. He meant business... although Penelope didn't seem to care.

"What!? You're just going to leave us here? B-but... that's so boring..."

"Whatever. Entertain yourselves somehow." And with that, Hunter disappeared back into smoke.

"What a prick..." Penelope mumbled under her breath.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Backfire Jay And Marley, White, dashed, 10"]Hunter was back with the group now, and just in time. Michi was about to give the go to Aloysius to start chasing them all down.

"Hey Hunter, do you think you could carry that guy?" Michi pointed over at Jasper. "He looks like he could use a hand. He tuckered himself out from trying to hit the kiddo over here." Michi thought for a second. "We could just leave him behind to get slaughtered, but I think Penelope wouldn't really like that.~ So be a doll, would you?"

"Yeah yeah..." The dark haired male made his way over to Jasper. "I guess I gotta carry you huh? Well get on my back I suppose. Unless you want me to carry you like a little girl." The man smirked and snickered a bit.

Marley snarled at Hunter. "You better not be leaving ANYONE behind. I won't let you pull any tricks... I don't trust you guys still and unless you somehow prove that you mean no harm, I won't trust you... ever."

Jay put a hand on his friend's shoulder. "Settle down Marley. We'll get through this. Just don't worry about it."[/fieldbox]

Jasper growled like a feral dog at the approaching male. "Fuck you, this isn't even my final form!"
And then he tumbled backwards in a dead faint.

Zachary face-palmed his mask, and shook his head. "Grab him- I promise he isn't as ornery when he's asleep."

Alloys, meanwhile, was doing a happy little dance in the background, oblivious to all the things going on around him. His eyes drifted and fixated on random spots in the air, as if he could see things there. They must have been utterly fascinating, because his expression suggested something MAGICAL was going on- like unicorns were shitting rainbows all around him.

Finally, he got bored and plopped down on his bum, balancing his scythe with impossible skill atop his head. "Heeeeey~? Are you guys done yet...? This is getting kinda boring."

[fieldbox="Backfire Jay And Marley, White, dashed, 10"]Grabbing Jasper and hoisting him up over his shoulder in a very non-graceful manner, Hunter addressed the male named Aloysius.

"We're ready. And if you are..." He looked to his partner, Michi, and then to the group. He mouthed to them silently that some should follow Michi and some should follow him. He then turned back around to Alloys. "then... GO!" Him and Michi split, Michi taking off to the left and Hunter going off to the right. Marley ended up going with Hunter and Jasper, not really wanting to stick around the flirtatious one of the two men. Jay and Backfire ended up going with Michi. He realized soon that he was separated from Marley now but there was nothing he could do. If he tried to go with Hunter now, Aloysius would surely have his head.

Whoever Aloysius follows, he'll end up having to face some sort of challenge... even if both challenges are not the same. And depending what he does... he could either get out of this okay, or meet his end. You'll see when he follows. Pick a group.~[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Penelope, White, dashed, 10"]Penelope began looking around the room she and Finnick was in. There were a lot of old items... and a lot of dust, causing her to sneeze. She tried to see if there was anything to keep her from getting bored and going out into the action. She didn't like being left out of fights... that made things plainly not fun. Maybe that entity named Aloysius was dangerous but still... that's what was fun! A challenging enemy! She or Finnick could not afford to get hit by any of Aloysius's attacks though, since they could not wake up. If they could... that would have been a different story. When an Alice is put in a very dangerous situation, and begins to get extremely frightened or flies into a panic, the emotion becomes strong enough to wake them up before they get attacked and possibly killed in dream land. In this case, no amount of panic nor fear could wake her or Finnick up. They just had to be careful until they could find a way to wake up again.

"Hey, Fin! Look what I found!" Penelope held up a glowing amulet. It shone a pretty blue color in the darkness. Weird how she didn't spot it earlier. "What do you think it does? Ooo should I try it out? I can remove the amulet from my collar and replace it with this one. Maybe it will give me some cool powers!"

She twisted the amulet in the air, admiring it's beauty.[/fieldbox]

Zachary ran after Hunter and Jasper, really without thinking.
He turned his head, daring Alloys to follow him. He was a lot stronger than his size would indicate. However, The White Rabbit hires only the strongest- Alloys could prove to be quote a challenge, and Zachary didn't want to end up facing him alone.

"Hehehe! Splitting up? Of course I'm going to follow the package..." He used his scythe to vault himself into the air, and flew after Zachary like an eagle.
This put him about ten feet behind the group- too close for comfort.
Alloys was fast. Zachary... Not so much. The masked male really had to give it his all on his two short legs to remain ahead of the scythe-wielding madman.
"Hahaha! Run little piggy, run!" His wild-eyes where wide with the rush of the hunt, and he swept his blade dangerously side-to-side, just behind Zachary's pounding heels.

~|||

Finnick coughed, and attempted to brush off some of the dust sticking to his clothes. Ugh, he hated dusty, dark places.
"This looks like some kind of storage..." He plopped down, sitting cross-legged. Fin didn't really feel like looking around much. Instead, he was almost nauseous with worry over what might happen to his friends if they fought Alloys.

And Zachary...? Why would he steal a package? And who was The White Rabbit? And why didn't Zachary tell him about any of this? Finnick rested his weary head in his hands.

At least he found Penelope. Who was also now holding up a pretty, sparkling blue pendant.
"W-wait, don't put it on! Who knows what that thing does?" Always the overly-cautious one. Well, someone had to be.

[fieldbox="Backfire Jay And Marley, White, dashed, 10"] Hunter quickly reached out, grabbing Zachary around the waist and pulled him clear off the ground, tucking him under his arm. He was a strong entity, and fast as well... but he wouldn't be able to outrun the entity on his tail forever. Hunter was also very agile... and since Aloysius was going so fast, Hunter got the idea to keep him at a distance by taking sharp turns. Surely at Aloysius's speed, he wouldn't be able to make sharp turns so easily. This would also mean that Hunter would have to take a detour to his final destination, meaning it will take longer to actually get there. If somehow Aloysius COULD make the sharp turns with ease, then they would have a problem. He could only hope that his judgment was correct.

"What's the plan, genius?" Marley called over to Hunter. He was surprisingly keeping up quiet well. Hunter wasn't exactly surprised though, Marley would be quite agile being part cat and being from the scythe clan. His agility was only to be expected.

"Just follow me. If Aloysius gets too close, do... something to distract him. I don't know what... just do something."

"I'm on it." Marley nodded, gripping the special wand in his hand even tighter.

Meanwhile, Michi and his group were heading toward the same place. They only had taken a different route. Hunter and Michi had a good plan. At the other end of the mall was something similar to a death trap. Two more traps were set on Michi's path and on Hunter's path. So whoever Aloysius followed, they would still have similar plans. Their roles would only be switched.

"We have to make it to where Hunter is going to be first and hide," Michi informed the group. "We're going to be back-up in case the plan goes horribly wrong. Get any weapons you have ready. If this doesn't work and Aloysius is still able to attack the others... do everything you can to get him away from them. Alright?" He sounded a lot more serious now than he did before.

"Got it." Jay's hands were lit up with that aura once again. Backfire was running right beside him.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Penelope, White, dashed, 10"]Penelope rolled her eyes. "Come on Fin, don't worry so much! I'm sure it's fine!" So of course without listening to Finnick, she took the amulet she had off of her chock collar and placed the other one in the slot. Nothing happened at first.

"Maybe I need to transform."

And so she did. The same process that happened at the school began to occur, with a slight change. The electricity around her was blue this time, with some strange black looking electricity too. Once more, she was engulfed by the ball of electricity before it burst... but... she seemed different. WAY different. She didn't even look like Penelope anymore...

She looked down at her hands, confused. They looked larger than they were a few seconds ago. "F-Fin?"

pikachu_guy_colored_by_lullabyforyou-d5abxnh.jpg

Oh shizzle.[/fieldbox]

((THATS THE BEST PIC I COULD FIND AH IM SOWWY))

"Woah!" Zachary found himself being picked up, and he blushed. He wasn't heavy at all- in fact, he he weighed at least as much as bundle of sticks. Maybe being carried would be less burdening than almost dying, so Zachary relaxed in the man's grip and instead looked back to watch as Alloys dashed after them.

He was sprinting like a wild wolf, laughing the entire time like there was nothing more fun in the world, like he had infinite wind in his lungs so long as he ran like it.
The first turn came up, and Alloys moved even faster, embracing the turn like a kamikaze. He used the flat top of his scythe to hit the wall and ricochet away, back to running after the group. The distance between them did not change.
There would be no stopping the madman. Zachary gulped, and hoped the two males had a really good plan in store for when Alloys caught up to them.
"Zacharyyyy~ why don't you take that mask off? I want to see your pretty little face before I cut you to bits! Won't you be a dear and show me, hehe?"

-|||

"P-Penelope!" He reached out in vain. She was already transforming, completely carefree and unconcerned about all the things that might go wrong.
The transformation was different than the one he had seen earlier. That was the first clue to something being amiss.
The second was the PENELOPE WAS A FUCKING BOY. "WHAT?!" Finnick exclaimed and clutched his head. Should he tell her? What if she freaks out? What if she gets angry? What if she hates him for not telling her? Oh boy she- he's cute. Finnick was dying of a mini-panic attack, so instead he pointed to a dusty mirror hung up on the wall to the right.
Penelope would have to see for herself.

[fieldbox="Backfire Jay And Marley, White, dashed, 10"]Hunter was disappointed to see that Alloys had no problem making the turn. "Shit!" He tried running faster, but he didn't want his stamina to run dry. "Marley! We could really use some of your magic now!" This made the boy to Hunter's left smirk.

"Finally! I was waiting for you to ask!" Marley, seeing the next turn, waved his wand in it's direction. A beam of light shot out and smacked into the wall, turning into a very transparent and sticky substance. Hunter at first didn't see what Marley did and gave his a weird look, thinking he was being trolled by the boy. But as he approached, he saw that the wall was shinier than before. He smirked, just as Marley was, and they both quickly made the turn.

Michi and the others were almost to the end of the mall. The other side seemed to get darker and darker. The ceiling here wasn't made with glass windows... and there were no lights. It was strange, for sure. Not to mention extremely eerie. Backfire could hear metal rubbing against metal. The metallic noises in the distance drew ever closer as they made their way to the destination Michi mentioned.

"Hey... What's over there?"

"The trap. It's kind of hard to explain... Well... hm... let's just say during the day, no one is ever here... then this part of the mall opens up. During the night, this part of the mall... changes." He paused. "It's a good thing it's still day time... or else we would be really screwed."

"Well let's sprint. We don't want the others to get there before us in case anything happens, right? Then let's get moving!"[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Penelope, White, dashed, 10"]Penelope made her... HIS way over to the mirror and gasped at the sight.

"I'm... I'm a dude..." At first it seemed like Penelope would be upset but then... "AWESOME! Oh my god what should I call my manly man self? I can't be PENELOPE. Too girly! Ooo I could go into the action without people knowing who I am! Dude! This is incredible!"

She seemed pretty excited about having a dick.[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.