Alice in Dreamland

• Thread starter ᕼᗩᑕKᕮᖇ 707
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox="Backfire, White, dashed, 10"]Backfire noticed the tears forming in the male's eyes and raised an eyebrow. She couldn't understand why he seemed so upset... other than that she watched him do something pretty steamy.

"I won't lie... I saw you and January... doin'... uh... stuffle."

She averted her eyes, not wanting to look directly at Jasper. She could feel her cheeks flush red as she thought about what she saw. She didn't mean to stumble upon this... she just happened to. Her original plan was different from how things turned out...

"I didn't mean to look. I woke up and smelled blood... so I got worried and went to check on you in the bathroom. I heard you... uh..." the lowered her voice to a whisper, "moaning January's name..." her face lit up bright red by this point. "S-so... I thought you were 'thinking about him'... but then I couldn't help it... I got curious and looked through the crack in the door. I'm really sorry... I just... I..." Backfire hid her face in her hands, feeling ashamed and embarrassed. "I know I'm just some old perv... a complete creep! You probably hate me now after I saw something like that..."

Her ears dropped and her hair covered her eyes while she stared at the floor. She felt extremely embarrassed and wished that things would just be over. She hated dealing with situations like this. She hated being put on the spot... confessing... it was just too embarrassing.[bg=#404040][/bg][/fieldbox]

Jasper sighed... Averted his gaze for a moment to the floor. "I don't hate you at all. Heh, I'd probably do the same thing if I were you." He grinned devilishly, then continued, "It's just that... I need to you promise that you won't tell anyone. I'm not ready for people to know about me and January. And January doesn't want anyone to know he's alive..." Jasper shuffled awkwardly, before suddenly walking up to Backfire... And giving her a hug. He mumbled during the embrace, "I'm really sad. I didn't want Jan to leave, but... Anyway, I don't usually do this, so cherish it."

(( PS. Posting from my phone, that's why stuff is different >> ))

[fieldbox="Backfire, White, dashed, 10"]Gently, Backfire placed her tiny hands on his back, embracing him. She closed her eyes.

"It's always hard to let someone you love go, I would know. Believe me..."

She took a deep, long breath, remembering those times when she was locked up in the laboratory. She remembered watching others being experiment on... being decapitated just to have scientists bring only the head back to life. Doing lobotomy's on the perfectly healthy and innocent, just to see what it does it them... She didn't want to think about the others. It was too much of a painful experience. Especially when she had to watch Blade go... He's the one who was responsible for the accident that set her free... although it cost him his life.

"I won't tell anyone. I promise. Your secret is safe with me."

Backfire stood there, enjoying the hug, but suddenly looked up when she heard a woosh as well as the sound of a window sliding quickly open. She pulled away a bit from Jasper, but not completely... just to see what the sound was. Her eyes moved towards the bed that was in the direction of the sound and saw a man, dressed in black, holding Penelope in his arms. Backfire gasped in surprise, causing the man to look up at her. He had beautiful and somewhat familiar eyes that could be seen from behind his black scarf. He put Penelope down on the bed delicately before winking at Backfire and jumping right back out the window.

"J-Jasper, look!" [bg=#404040][/bg][/fieldbox]

"Wh-what?" He quickly pulled away, also hearing the sound of the window opening. There was a man entering the room through a rather unconventional method, where he dropped a sleeping Penelope into her bed. The way he did it... So gently, so carefully... Jasper immediately knew that Penelope meant a lot to this man.
He wondered out loud, with a nervous flick of his tail, "Who's that?"

[fieldbox="Backfire and Penelope, White, dashed, 10"]Backfire's nose then picked up a familiar scent... one she knew well... no... there was no way...

"H-Haku...?"

She ran over to Penelope and put her head to her chest. Yes... Penelope was only sleeping. She sighed a sigh of relief, glad that the man wasn't someone here to harm her. That could have been anyone... even a nightmare... but she swore he had the same scent as Haku. That's impossible though... Haku left such a long time ago. The man didn't even have the same eyes as Haku... yet those eyes were still familiar.

Then she remembered where she saw those eyes... in the lobby. The man that smiled so warmly at her... could it possibly be...? No, she couldn't believe it. It's been so many years, she started to think Haku was either working now for the nightmares or dead. Then again, Jay did say he was still around... and he never said if Haku looked the same. Could it be possible that he took on another form?

Penelope's eyes began to open slowly, and she reached out towards the light on the ceiling. "Hanson..." She called out. Who was that? The man? Backfire had a million questions.

"Penelope... where were you?"

Hearing Backfire's voice, Penelope quickly sat up and looked around frantically. She seemed so disoriented. "I'm... back in the hotel room? Whoa... was that all a dream?"

Backfire looked back at Jasper with a concerned expression before turning back to Penelope. "Where were you?" She repeated. The girl looked at her companion and began to grin and giggle like a little school girl. Backfire let go of Penelope and stepped back a few steps, getting a little freaked out by Penelope's reaction.

"He's back... he's really back...." Penelope mumbled to herself.

"Who?"

"Haku."

~~~

Penelope explained everything to Backfire and Jasper. She told them about the meet-up in the cafe, her realization of who this Hanson guy really was, and how Haku, now known as Hanson, was going to help them.

"So... he's not going to show up for a while longer, right?"

"Correct. I don't know when he will show up again but when he does... I'm sure you'll know. He might even take on another form... he could be anywhere really... and will show up at any time. Just be aware."

"Alright." Backfire looked to Jasper. "We'll set off in search of Akuma once again tomorrow. We can't waste time..." She looked back to Penelope. "The only reason Haku would get involved with our little mission is because danger is lurking ahead. Something big is going to happen probably. If we don't gather a larger group soon, who knows what will happen. So, tomorrow we're leaving for the second Distorted Reality world. The Distorted Reality world of Poland. To get there, we need to go through another special gate. This one will take time but it will be less traumatic then the house gate. Then from there we need to take another gate to Xonnen... and from Xonnen we will go to Bliiten, where we'll find Kenta. We'll ask him to join us along the journey... and who knows, maybe along the way we'll already have a couple others join us."

Knock Knock.

"Uh... a visitor? Who the heck would be knocking on our hotel door?"

"Maybe it's Hanson," Penelope said, sounding rather hopeful.

Backfire got up from her seat next to Penelope on the bed and moved toward the door. She cautiously unlocked it and opened it, coming face-to-face with two familiar faces. One of them was Jay, and the other was a friend of Jay's named Marley. The boy had bright blue eyes like an angel, contrasted by incredibly dark black hair. His hair was a little spikey, with part of his bangs covering one eye. Marley grinned mischievously at Backfire and saluted her.

"G'day m'am! May I interest you in some... extra party members?" The boy waggled his eyebrows in a silly manner. Backfire facepalmed before looking at Jay with a raised eyebrow.

"It wasn't my idea, it was his. He just dragged me along with him..."

Marley looked past Backfire to see Jasper. "Who's that guy over there?"[bg=#404040][/bg][/fieldbox]

Jasper listened intently to everything going on, strangely silent for the type of person he was. He felt happy for Penelope when she talked about Hanson, but had to put a hand to his mouth to keep January's secret inside his chest.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door, and a man with smiley black hair saluted Penelope. "The name's Jasper." He crossed his arms in front of his chest, studying the man intently.

"What's goin' on....?" A sleepy Finnick suddenly appeared behind the grumpy Bounty Hunter, rubbing the sleep out of his aqua eyes. He yawned and stretched his hands above his head, looking like a sleepy kitty, then tousled his lengthy locks. They weren't in their usual bun, so instead they spilled around his slim shoulders in golden rivulets.
Zachary was still dead asleep in the couch behind the group, emitting a quiet snore every now-and-then.

[fieldbox="Backfire and Penelope, White, dashed, 10"]The boy waltzed in, not waiting for Backfire to invite him in, Jay following closely behind him. Jay mumbled a quick, "sorry" to Backfire for his friends rude behavior and nodded a "hello" to Jasper. Penelope, still sitting on the bed, grinned at the two. "Marley! Long time no s-" The boy, seeing Penelope, ran toward her and jumped, glomping her on the bed. She fell back with an "oof!" and began giggling along with Marley. Jay only stood there and sighed, wondering how he ever became friends with such a silly person. Marley, who still had Penelope pinned down under him, got onto his hands and knees, speaking down to the girl on the bed.

"Penelope! Jay told me about you going on an adventure that involved gathering people for your party, so I had to come! And you know me... when I hear about a group of friends that involves.. ahem... ladies and gentlemen... I have to come and be the cupid here! You know my special eyes can see into people's hearts... I know who likes who... what kind of adventure would this be without a little romance?"

Penelope grinned and whispered to the boy. "You're kind of late for that Marley.... some romance already happened."

This caused the boy's eyes to widen. He got off of Penelope, seemingly upset. "What!? This is an outrage! You're telling me I missed some hot action!? Aw hell no!" Marley pouted and went over to a corner of the room, sat down in it crossed-legs, and then crossed his arms. Jay sighed.

"Marley... stop sulking in the corner. I'm sure more uh... romance will happen during the rest of the journey."

This caught the blue-eyed boy's attention, because his head spun around to face the others and he beamed like a little kid who just got a new toy.

"Yesss!"

Jay and Backfire sighed simultaneously at Marley's antics, making Penelope giggle.[bg=#404040][/bg][/fieldbox]

'Some romance did indeed happen...' Jasper smirked, remembering his late-night shower with January. Instantly, he felt guilty for not telling Pene and the others about his relationship. But... It would make things so complicated. Wouldn't it? Jan preferred to remain a shadow and Jasper wasn't sure if Jan would stick around too long. He wasn't sure he could keep going like this; knowing Jan was alive all this time, and didn't tell him sooner, and disappeared again... But Jasper realized he would have to have faith in the lost phantom. There was nothing else he could do.

Zachary, by now, had woken up and was ogling at the strange goings-on around him, mask swiveling to-and-fro like a radar. Finally, he decided to introduce himself. "Zachary. It is a pleasure to meet you."

Finnick, the poor boy, looked slightly lost and frightened at the same time, and ended up just standing there, with his tie loose around his neck and his blue eyes on his shoes. Man, he should have changed clothes before passing out, he realized, when he saw the wrinkled sleeve of his shirt in the corner of his eye.
He offered the two guys a curt bow, and a brief, "I-I'm Finael... Call me Fin or Finny," before going over to the dimly-lot corner of the room, and digging around in his backpack for his spare (waaay oversized) t-shirt.
Aha! There it was. Fin pulled it out triumphantly, and started to unbutton his dress shirt- when he realized that there were two other CUTE guys in the room with him, other than Zachary and Jasper, and he instantly blushed and glanced at the male closest to him- Jay, with a shy look. He hoped the other couldn't see his obvious blush.

(( WOOO awkward Fin is awkward.
Ok new cannon- Fin is a shy dork and a shota, and Jasper is a semi-tsundere. ))

((perfect. I gotta get off the computer for an hour. ;-; but when I get back on I'll respond. In the meantime, gunna work on the picture for you. ;) ))

• Love
Reactions: Desu Juice
(( GG. I'll be waiting patiently :3 ))

[fieldbox="Backfire and Penelope, White, dashed, 10"]Backfire transformed back into pikachu form before crawling onto the bed and then onto Penelope's lap.

"Soooo can we join your group? The more the merrier, right?~"

Marley turned his attention to Fin who was unbuttoning his shirt, and began to smirk. "Whoa. Dude. You're going to make people's pants drop if you keep that up.~" The boy got a smack in the back of his head by Jay for his 'little comment'. "OW! H-hey! What did I do!?"

"You were being a baka, that's what." Jay said, crossing his arms and staring at Marley with a serious expression.

"What? I'm only stating the truth. Maybe I could use my magic on him and one other person later.... heheh..."

"Marley..." Jay started to sound like a mother, scolding her son.

"Aw... Junior, you're no fun... can't a guy get some action around here?"

"Marley Magnolia!" Yep. Definitely a mother figure.

"Fine fine... I'll stop." The boy paused. "... for now..."

Penelope snickered at the two males, before speaking up. She felt mischievous enough to mess around with Marley today. And maybe Backfire in this case as well...

"Hey Marley, you can come... as long as you find Backfire a date!" She laughed, and Backfire began to flail about, blushing like a mad woma- er pikachu.

"I DO NOT NEED A DATE!"

Marley put a finger to his lips, still grinning, and winked. "Of course I can find her a date. Just make sure she's in human form when I..." he paused, letting his next words come from his throat in the form of a sensual purr, "...strike.~" Then he glanced around at everyone in the room, seeming to be searching for someone. "Who... who shall be my victim? Hm hm hm... I fear no one here.~ Maybe someone we find during the trip? Only time will tell.~" He was feeling pumped, ready to be in action again! All the excitement that Marley felt soon revealed another part of him that he has yet shown... a pair of cat ears popped up from the top of his head and twitched.[bg=#404040][/bg][/fieldbox]

((N-N-N-N-NEKO NATION. UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ... okay I'm done. xD))

"Bwah!" Fin panicked and blushed even harder, turning a flattering shade of beet-red. He quickly tore off the shirt by attractively flailing it off of his body, and replaced it with the other one before anybody could catch a glimpse of the skinny male's body.
Zachary chuckled from his perch on the couch, and Fin shot his former Nightmare a glare. How dare Zachary find his embarrassment amusing? The old shirt was thrown at the cat-masked man, and travelled majestically through the air, like a deflated snowball before settling atop his head.

Jasper, meanwhile, was laughing meanly at Backfire's reaction to the suggestion of a date. "Haha... A date will do you a world of good. But don't get your hopes up. I doubt any kinda guy would be able to live with a yellow squirrel demon."
Aaaand BAM! Old Jasper, the "buttmunch" was back. Where did the sensitive, hug-loving boy go?

Finnick frowned at his comrade. "That was mean! Backfire is the best Pikachu ever!" He pouted in a self-assured way, as if he had valiantly defended his friends honor in a really epic way.

[fieldbox="Backfire and Penelope, White, dashed, 10"]Backfire glared at Jasper, clenching her fists and gritting her teeth... then she halted. She had an idea... one she actually got from a series called 'Naruto'. She smirked, hoping off the bed and moving to an area of the room that was more open and free of people.

"Yellow squirrel demon, huh? Yeah... well take this! Sexy no jutsu!"

Poof. She went up in smoke, and once the fog cleared, she sat there... in human form... wearing some pretty provocative pieces of clothing.
pikachu_girl_by_minichi_01-d4ri0ny.jpg

"Still think I'm a 'yellow squirrel demon'?"

Marley began having a nosebleed and his friend, Jay, turned crimson red on his face. "Hubba hubba!" Marley was practically drooling, making Penelope smack him in the back of the head, just like Jay did not long ago. "OW! Not you too!"

Backfire turned to Fin, smiling. "Thanks for being on my side, hun. It's very appreciated.~"[bg=#404040][/bg][/fieldbox]

((I had to. I'm so sorry. XD The Naruto fangirl inside me has awakened!))

"No... I think you're a hentai yellow squirrel demon now. You're right, you've made your point." Jasper laughed again, his tail flicking up like a happy snake.
Finnick blushed at Backfire, 'she thanked me...' And turned away quickly. "N-no problemo!"

Jasper, feeling a bit high-and-mighty, pressed his tail against the floor and leapt into the air, then quickly balanced on the thin structure. He reclined back on the makeshift chair, the top of his head an inch away from te ceiling, and smirked down at the congregation below. He chuckled at Mar's reaction to Backfire, then rolled his eyes, smiling.

(( hahaha, omg I love Backfire <3 ))

[fieldbox="Backfire Penelope Jay And Marley, White, dashed, 10"]She changed back into her original pikachu form, grumbling something to herself before turning away from Jasper and wrapping her tail around her small yellow body. Jasper was like a frenemy to her. She didn't like seeing him get hurt but god how much she wanted to kill him sometimes! Penelope pat Backfire's head and even scratched her under her chin with one finger, making the little pikachu loosen up a bit.

Marley pouted. "Aw the show's over? Oh well..." He got up and went over to the couch to sit. The boy leaned back and put his heels up on the table and his hands behind his head. Jay joined him on the couch, but sat a little more well-mannered than Marley.

"Hey you two... why isn't Italo with you both?" Penelope asked the two males on the couch.

"Eh, the bastard went on some epic quest without us. You know he's a demon hunter... he probably went into some fight, guns blazing. It's too bad. I'm sure he'd like to join us too. Especially with me here..." Marley lowered his voice, making it hard for the others to hear. "...we could perv together." Penelope smiled and shook her head.

"It just seemed odd to me to see the three musketeers separated like this. Maybe he'll join us later."

"Maybe..." Marley seemed to be deep in thought. "I think I'll go to sleep. You're probably planning to leave tomorrow anyways, so I don't want to be tired."

"Yeah... wait, where will you sleep?"

"The floor." As he said these words, Marley transformed into an odd looking black cat. He had completely white eyes now and a mark was seen on his forehead... and he tail... had a sharp looking end. "It won't be a problem for me to sleep on the floor in this form. I won't take up much space."

"Alright. I think I'll go to bed as well. We'll get going tomorrow morning."

Penelope went to the bathroom and changed into some pajamas. She wondered if they would run into Hunter and Michi in the next gate... and if they would give them trouble. She hoped not... after all, they had a tough time in that house back there.[bg=#404040][/bg][/fieldbox]

((btw this is the first time someone really has liked Backfire. Me so happeh :3 ))

Jasper chuckled at the cat- he was a neko-fanatic and could barely contain himself upon seeing the black feline.

"Yeah, I'm beat." Jasper looked over at his bed, bloody and disheveled, and thought grimly, 'Room service is going to have a hell of a time with that.'

Finnick yawned, while Zachary laid back on the couch. It was as if somebody had flipped a switch- suddenly everyone was asleep in their respective beds and waiting for the morn.

~|||

[glow=pink]"Ah~ Babette! My dear lady. It's a pleasure to see you again, hehe."[/glow]
"Shut up, Rabbit. I'm here for the shipment."
The man adjusted the fur resting on his shoulders, and took a long drag from the ornate pipe in his hand.

He never lost his poker-face smile, even when the white-haired girl began to tap her foot impatiently against the marble floor.

[glow=pink]"Babette, tell your master, Kitsune, that the package has been stolen. An unfortunate turn of events occurred."[/glow]
The white-haired girl 'tsked' with her tongue and furrowed her brow. "Why do you sound so pleased?"
[glow=pink]"She will be unable to complete Lois's head, it seems."[/glow] He chuckled and closed his eyes, taking another long drag from his pipe. [glow=pink]"It appears Lois will have to retain his human head."[/glow]

"Y-... You don't understand. We won't be able to fully control Lois without the head parts. You don't want him to ruin your trade routs, do you?" She sounded desperate, and the White Rabbit had to laugh. [glow=pink]"My master, the Squire, would be quite upset about that indeed..."[/glow]
"When did this... Theft occur?" She growled.
[glow=pink]"More than a week ago."[/glow]
"And you didn't tell Lady Kitsune?"

[glow=pink]"No."[/glow] He took another drag, and opened his striking red eyes to look at her. [glow=pink]"Because my ex-merchant- gone for over ten years, was the one who stole it. Zachary."[/glow]
"Zachary..." She tested the name on her tongue, and grinned evilly.
"I'll find him, and kill him."
"[glow=pink]No. I won't allow you to."[/glow]
"What if I send someone to do it?"
[glow=pink]"Depends on who.[/glow]" He giggled, and his rabbit ears perked up in interest.
"Aloysius."
[glow=pink]"The newbie? Hah. Sure."[/glow]

[fieldbox="Backfire Penelope Jay And Marley, White, dashed, 10"]Backfire yawned and stretched before scratching one ear with her paw. She looked over at Marley and nearly had a heart attack. The boy was no longer a cat. He must have transformed back in his sleep. How typical. The boy groaned in his sleep, seemingly dreaming about something... and then suddenly reached over, pulling Backfire tightly to his chest. She squirmed in his arms, being suffocated by his grasp. Her electrical cheeks began to spark now... charging up for a little attack. Soon enough, she released the energy and shocked Marley awake.

"Gah!" The boy flailed about, releasing Backfire. This gave her enough time to sprint across the floor and skid to a halt underneath a bed. Marley's yelp caused a ruckus, and soon Jay and Penelope were groggily getting out of bed to see what's wrong.

"Nn... Marley? What time is it? Are we supposed to get going now or something?"

Jay snickered. "Looks like Marley became our personal alarm clock."

Marley, who still seemed in pain, snarled at Jay. "H-Hey! I am NO ONE'S alarm clock!"

Both Jay and Penelope laughed, seeming to frustrate the boy even more. They got ready, made breakfast, and waited for the others to wake up and come eat. Penelope would discuss their game-plan over breakfast. She had something on her mind which she thought was extremely strange... she somehow FELL ASLEEP in dream land... usually if that happens, she wakes up and comes back another night to the same spot. But this time she didn't. Weird... She would have to talk to Fin about this.[bg=#404040][/bg][/fieldbox]

"Ah! Shit... DICKS." Jasper slurred and rolled over in bed, then retrieved his pillow and promptly covered his ears with it. He then began to doze off again, not caring much about breakfast or whatever it is the people around him were doing.
Finnick yelped at the sound of Marley yelling, then stretched lazily. "Mmm, good morning guys..." His azure eyes watched the movement around him through his thick, black eyelashes in a half-lidded stare.
Wait... What? Fin only now realized that something was off. He hadn't gone back to the real world after falling asleep. This frightened him... What if he was stuck in the Dreamland? Fin tried to forget the incoming panic attack and instead jumped out of bed and grinned at the light streaming through the curtains. This was going to be an awesome day... And if it wasn't, he'd give it his all to make it a good one.

Zachary had been awake for the past hour, simply thinking- maybe scheming a little. He sat up when he heard the yell, and chuckled at the following conversation. This Marley is a delightful fellow, Zachary figured. "Good morning, everyone." And then the masked male joined the others in preparing breakfast.
He seemed to be trying his hardest to help around, and even created a few dishes (inspired by French things) himself.

~||||

Somewhere in a distant place, there was a boy likewise just waking up.
He tottered about a strange, decrepit home, and made a point to laugh and talk as much as he could to the empty rooms. He clipped his overalls into place, did a handstand, smashed a vase, ate part of a cold pizza, then headed out.

"Oh~ today is going to be such a good day! <3 and if it's not, well I'll make sure to try to make it better than yesterday!" He rotated a big scythe around a thin, pale wrist- like a plane propellor, and grinned at the sky and the birds dive-bombing past to the ground for their morning worms. He had murder in his eyes, and laughed as the sun scorched the Dreamland with its glare, and the trees impaled their big root-claws deep into the life-blood in the dirt, and the wind whispered death and screamed anguish into his black hair, all the while he had insanity in his eyes.

Last edited:
((oh shit new characters everywhere. I'm gunna have to respond tomorrow tho. Gtg to bed sadly. :( ))

Status
Not open for further replies.