Akira High School

Allyn placed the towel on his wound then stared at him confused, " Hey, i know you hate me but you don't need to curse you know. " she said a bit annoyed.

Eli blinks, losing his train of thought. " My bad... didn't realize I did it." He looks at her. "Hey... I have a question. Who's house are we going to, to do our project?" Ok, he thought, that sounded weird. He mentally slapped himself.

Allyn stopped and blinked, " Pro...ject? " suddenly there was a realization and looked down upset, this was the first time she'd ever forgotten a project to do. " ....You..pick. " she said already finishing cleansing the wound and walked towards the shelf placing the towel there.

"Wha- Me?!" he looks at her. (( Hehe hey, she should go over to his house because since she wants to discover his secret XD. You don't have to do that though))

[ Kaykay ]

Allyn stared at him with a smile, " Then it's you're house then, " she said then blinked, " It's okay right? "

"Uhhhh..." he says. Crap! He thought. Looks like I have no choice here, if I say no then she will suspect something is up. "Yeah... That's no problem." he says and then the bell rings. He quickly grabs a clean shirt from his back pack and puts it on, stuffs the dirty one in his back pack. What am I going to do? He asked himself.

" Great then. " she said and leaned on the wall waiting for him to get out first, " Well let's go. "

Eli scowls "Ladies first" he says then the bell ring, warning us that lunch is over and we need to go to our next class. ~At the end of the day Eli headed to his car. In Eli's 7th hour he gave Allyn the address of his house and the time she should be there. He needs a little bit of time to train with Darren. He gets in the car and starts driving. (Btw he lives in a place called Trunto village. XD)

Allyn got her bag and decided to head home. " Finally.. class ended. " she said muttering. She decided to head to her house first, after all she still did have time. Her house was nearby the school, a walking distance actually. Once she walked in front of her house you would start to think she came from a wealthy family, it was true yet her parents rarely even come home. The house was all for herself and she hated it. She got the keys from her pocket and opened the small gate, she closed it and head for the door. " I'm home.. " she whispered to herself as she closed the door. Everywhere was dark until she finally opened the lights. Allyn headed for her room and placed her bag there and laid down the bed.

Then she got the piece of paper revealing Eli's address. " I wonder.. if his family is nice.. " she asked herself softly. She got up and looked over her closet looking for something to wear, after she finally changed the got her bag, placing a few books and notebooks for the project planning and went out. She knew she might be a little early but still, she wasn't really sure where it really was. " Trunto... village.. " she said reading the paper and had a mad on her left hand looking where to go. " Ah.. " she said already walking.

Eli got home and walked inside his small little house. "I'm home!" he yells and throws his back pack. His mother Jane, and grandfather came in and smiled at him "Hello sweetie!" Jane said in her usual perky voice. "Hey mom, hey grandpa." Just then Darren ran into the room with a big smile on his face. "Ready Eli?" Darren said and Eli looked at him. "Whatever. Lets go in the front." he says and then realizes, "Oh wait." he runs in his room and grabs his training pants, didn't bother putting on a shirt, and came back, "Ok. lets go." they go outside and they get into our fighting stance. "Alright shorty," Eli says smirking "Come on. Show me what you got." Darren nods and rushes to Eli, attempts to throw a punch at him. Eli catches it and knees him in the stomach. Darren holds his stomach but recovers quickly. Darren then raises his power level to his max, Eli just smirks. "I am going to beat you!" He says and throws multiple punches and kicks, but Eli dodges them all. Just then Eli's black angle-like wings pop out from his back and Eli punches Darren in the face.

Allyn was already nearing her destination yet was still confused on where to go, " Eto... right or left.. " there were two paths in front of her then choose the one from the map. While she was walking the wind had came by and brushed off the map from her hand, clearly she was really annoyed and wanted to do something about it. She around her and nodded to herself. " As long as this is it..... i'll be okay. " she said continuing to walk forward while staring at the paper. He could have at least wrote directions.. she thought to herself. There was a house that interested her, Maybe i could ask the people there for directions she thought.

{Sorry, again, Nekolicious. I guess I'm a really, really slow poster xD I'll try and get faster~}

><((((^> Ethan, "Fishy" <*))))><

A Secret

A Secret
A Secret
A Secret
A Secret

A Secret

A Secret
A Secret

A Secret
A Secret

A Secret

A Secret
A Secret
A Secret
A Secret

A Secret

Ethan frowned, hiding his concern from before. She had just run into a wall, right after that. "This girl..." he muttered to himself, under his breath. Making sure she didn't hear him, he stood up and began to walk, again. The bell had rang, signaling the school day had ended. It seemed much too quick, to be truthful. But, that meant that she had missed some of her other classes. Unless she had some of the periods doing nothing, as well? As far as he knew, it was only him. But, he never really spoke to her, after all. Who knew, maybe she was some secret maniac he didn't know about. Though he highly doubted that.

"You should try and be more careful." He told her, turning his head to look back at her. "People wouldn't want you getting hurt. Even if it's by accident. It'd make them feel horrible, I assure you." He turned back around, sighing to himself. Was there ever a right thing to say? He now had a partner, but what were they doing, exactly? Neither of them had come up with anything the whole time. It didn't really bother him, but they still should have thought of something, right? He stopped walking, turning towards her. "What is the project supposed to be about? Is there something specific you'd like to try?" He was rather intrigued about the ideas that might have flowed through Justine's head. If she had any brain cells left by the time they got somewhere, that is. His voice never rose in pitch, or dived lower in it, either. It stayed normal, and level, all throughout the time he was talking. Something he was used to doing, but was often told not to do by siblings.

Darren holds his face and Eli laughs "Come on bro! You could do better than that!" Darren recovers and they continue their fight.

Allyn walk towards the door and knocked. Then she held a high suspicion that the house might be haunted, or worst. Maybe the guy did prank her into thinking this was his house. She slowly backed away a bit from the door with a pale expression.

Darren goes to punch Eli but Eli jumps in the air for a short second then when he goes back down he hits Darren on the top of his head with 2 feet. Then he does a back flip away from him and smirks.

When no one answered she sighed, maybe it was haunted. She walked away from the house and looked forward on the street. " Maybe he did tricked me. " she said annoyed, a dark aurora was forming behind her as she just clenched her fist, " I will.. kill that guy for sure! " she shouted as the darkness behind her strengthen. She then calmed down and walked around the streets, hopefully it wasn't a trick so she decided to look around some more, until she heard some noise, " What the... "

Darren teleports, but accidently teleports in front of you. "Hey!" Eli shouted, "Get back here!" Eli felt his energy and teleported to him but end up in front of you. Darren teleports away and Eli looks at you. Crap... he thought.

Allyn blinked her mouth opened yet no words came out. " You could teleport..? That's nice. " she said with a smile, silence was found after a few seconds later then she fainted.

"Crap!" he said out loud this time and caught her before she could fall. "Darren! Go to the house! I will catch up!" Darren teleports back home then I look down at Allyn and sigh. "I am an idiot..." he muttered and started flying home.

Allyn stayed unconscious from what she had see, obviously she was used to seeing something weird or creepy but never once see a person appear out of no where, not to mention when you were just walking. She twitched a bit but then calm down,