Akira High School

[; omehgod! I like the way you role play A Second Goodbye. It's so cute. > _ < ;]

" That's gotta hurt... " Allyn muttered at what had happen, to be honest she wanted to laugh so bad although she didn't want to loose her image that easily. Instead she just sat there smiling staring at what had happen. " Her. " Wait what? Allyn immediately gave a death glare to Eli, she was sure he's the one who she wants to kill first. She sunk low on her desk crossing her arms annoyed, " Dammit... " she muttered.

Constantine nodded at him while he took his seat and opened his notebook, he put his pencil to the paper and wrote down a few things from the board that he found important. He rubbed his nose a bit it stinged a bit when he was hit but the pain slowly went away. He was surprised by the new kid way of acting, he didn't notice much new people just walking up to supposed bullies in school especially this school. People here were definatly not the usual students but that's what he enjoyed he most, the school was diverse and everyone had something different about them...even if they seemed the same. As he drifted off into thought he was brought back by the attention grabbing say of his name. The teacher smiled and said " Didn't get enough sleep Constantine? " He nodded and rubbed his eyes paying attention again.

Eli looks at Allyn. "What? I need a partner and you need a partner." This might get a little annoying, but she seems like the only one who seems less annoying.

Allyn looked away, it wasn't that she disagree on what he said he was actually right. She then gave a smile on him, " Then i'll be your partner. It's going to be nice working with you! " she said in a calm gentle voice. I'll make this you're living hell, that's what she thought in the inside but acting like an innocent girl on the outside. This was actually normal for her, acting her way smoothly then reveal her true self later, which would be a complete surprise.

When she looked away once again she softly groaned.

Despite the way she was acting, he could tell that this was all it was... an act. Eli was good at picking up on these kind of things. He smirked, well two can play at that game. "You lie. Look you can either partner with me or," he points at the girl acrossed from Allyn, " with her." He continues to smirk.

Allyn blinked then stared at the girl she looked away annoyed, that's it and she did well confirm it, he was someone else. " Yeah yeah, whatever. I rather be partners with you than her... " that was really hard to admit so she just looked away annoyed. She felt a bit humiliated for admitting that, and she made her choice to either agree with him or actually go against him. If she did go against him more annoying stunts might be pulled, and no way would she want that.

" Hmpt. " she said.

Constantine grabbed his backpack and slung it around his shoulder, He wasn't about to work with anyone. He was that kid who didn't want to open up or get to know much people, standing up he walked towards the door. Slipping out the door as everyone was finding partners, He looked noticing he wasn't the only one i the hallway. People were just wandering or getting earlier to there next class, He made his way through the halls and headed towards the courtyard. He walked out and sat down on one of the benches and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath inhaling the wondrous outside air. His hair flowing in some of the wind that came through the area swaying his jacket a bit as it did.

"Well at least we can agree on that." Eli says then the bell rings. ~Later: It is now lunch time and Eli finds an abandon table and sits there.~

{@ A q u a m a r i n e- Eee! Thank you so much <3}

>> Ethan "Fishy"

"M

rs. Johnston, is it necessary to have a partner for this assignment?" Ethan questioned, always attempting to avoid having a partner. Especially the little pesky girls who always felt like calling him "Fishy". He didn't even know where the name came from. He didn't want to be pulled down, either. The people all worked horribly slow, unless it was some of the minority who could actually think before they did something. If they did anything at all. He frowned when the answer came back. "Yes, Ethan. You do have to have a partner. Make sure to find one before tomorrow, okay? Now go, go." She responded, sending him on his way.

He sighed, really dreading the partner idea. He would probably end up doing all the work either way. He made his way in the direction of the lunch room, but walked right passed it. As if he would eat lunch. They had bad lunch, anyways. Not wanting to socialize, Ethan made his way outside, and towards his usual spot. No one bothered coming over there, anyways. It was always him, alone. And he was fine with that. It gave him more room to organize all his notes, and fix his already neat things. He ran his hand through his blue-ish black hair, sighing. Partners are probably totally unnecessary. The original plan, she said, was solo work. It's probably due to that new kid. I wonder... he shook his head, leaning his back against the tree, his head swinging back to look at the branches and leaves. "Rather similar," he noted." each leaf seems to share something common, of course. But, on these leaves, they each seem to have small enough spines on them. Though they wouldn't hurt should you touch them." He continued to observe the tree, even as one or two of the leaves fell.

[; Haha, you're welcome ;]

Allyn remained in class watching everyone as they leave but the girl beside her just stayed there, " You promised to hang out with me remember? " the girl said. " When did i say that. " Allyn said plainly then stood up sighing, " Fine fine. "

" Even though you act cold you're still nice you know. " the girl said smiling to her then made her way to the cafeteria/lunch room thingy. Allyn kept quite and kept her distance from the girl walking while she looked around, she usually stays inside the room until lunch was over so she wasn't that used to this yet. " Allie? " the girl said as she looked at her, " What? " " Nothing. " I'm really regretting this....

As Eli takes a bite out of his sandwitch he looks up and sees Allyn and the girl. He could tell Allyn was annoyed, and that made him smirks out of amusment. I hope that annoying girl doesn't decide to sit by me, he thought.

Justine caught up with Ethan. She was one of the people who don't call him by his nickname. "Ethan!" She yelled, flailing her arms as she rushed to him. "Got a partner yet? Lets partner together!" She smiled.

The girl saw Eli and tugged on Allyn's shirt, " Let's go sit by him! "

" No way. "
" Come on! It's going to be fun. "
" Nu uh. "
" Please! "
" Forget it. "

Immediately the girl grabbed Allyn's arm dragging her towards his table. " Elli! Hai! Can we sit here? " Allyn glared at Eli then began walking away, the girl caught her arm making her stop while waiting for your answer. God, please kill me now...

>> Ethan "Fishy"

N

ot bothering to look down at her, Ethan began to speak, voice level. "How generous of you to offer. If you're looking for me to do your work, you're incorrect in who you chose to be your partner. Otherwise I have nothing against working with you." Unlike some of the other girls, Justine was one of the girls that could handle herself well. She wasn't needy like some of the other girls, and wasn't annoying. Even if he'd rather have not paired up with anyone, Justine was a good enough partner. Better than others, he admitted.

Finally deciding to move his cramping neck, he turned to look down at the female. He wondered why she would come and ask him of all people, other than to have help with something. There were, as far as he remembered, still people that needed partners. But, it wouldn't be his business, either way. If it was something her friends dared her to do, it was her own choice, and he wouldn't bother to care. "Aren't you going to hang out with your friends?" He questioned, his voice being in a neutral tone. Truthfully, though he would never admit it, it did get lonely from time to time.

Eli mutters "God damn it..." then pasts on a fake warm welcoming smile "Sure! Grab a seat!"

The girl smiled then sat down while pulling Allyn with her, " It's so nice to eat with someone like you Eli! " the girl said complimenting him, while Allyn just looked away wanting to run off without her noticing. She doubt that could even happen though.

"Uh thanks" he said not even really paying attention to what she has to say. Then all of a sudden he hears a child like voice calling his name, "Eliiiiiiii!!!!" Oh shit! He thought, it cant be! Eli glances at the crowd and sure enough, a blonde hair, blue eye 10 year old walk up to him. "Crap!" He says then looks at Allyn, whispers to her, "You think you have it bad? Try living with that." He moves his eye to the direction of the boy. What is he doing here?! Eli though.

Allyn blinked not knowing what he meant then saw a cute little blonde headed boy coming this way, " How can he be that terrible... he's so cute! " she said admitting it. There was no way a child could be scarier than her seat mate right? Well that's what she thought.

"Yay!" She exclaimed, jumping while walking with Ethan. She wanted to talk to Ethan for a long time, but never had the chance to do it, since they sit so far from each other.

Justine looked at him thoughtfully. "Thought you needed company," she said, smiling, both her eyes glimmering. "Besides, they have each other," she muttered darkly, hoping nobody heard it. She disliked how her friends usually left her out in things, and this she rather talk to other kids in class.

While thinking about those deep thoughts, she tripped on a ledge and fell flat.

"He is annoying as hell!" Eli says then the boy finally gets to the table and Eli lets out a big sigh. "What do you want Darren?" He asked, sounding a little harsh, "What are you doing here?" Darren just smiles "School came out early. So I figured I could come and visit you big brother." he said. "I don't need a babysitter you little pest." Eli says coldly. "Oh come on lets go play! We could go to the carnival, or- Oh! How about we could tra-" Eli slams his fist at the table, accidently making a hole through it. "I said no! I am in school and I don't want to hang out with you! So why don't you go home and leave me alone?!" He glares at his little brother and he just sighs. "Alright." he says and walks away. I swear, Eli thought, he is the only one that really gets on my nerves. At least with Alynn's friend she is bairable.