Akira High School

After he finishes bandaging it he says, "Sorry if I hurt you." he looks at Allyn seriously then grabs an asprin, handing it to her. The aching pain in his back growing stronger and stronger. He attempts to ignore it. He fell on his back when he saved Allyn from that car. When he fell, a sharp rock cut him deep in the back. Still he continues to ignore it, but blood starts showing on the back of his shirt.

Allyn blinked and kept silent for a while, there has to be something wrong with him right? It was quite impossible she was the only one hurt. " Eli... get that tissue over there. " she said in a rough voice while pointing up the cabinet, above was the tissue. Clearly she didn't even need it yet asked for it.

He gives her a small smile. "Sure. No problem." He turns around, grabs a tissue, the blood on the back of his shirt right in front of you now. He turns back around and hands it to you. "Here."

{@ Nekolicious- Sorry for me taking so long! ><;}

>> Ethan "Fishy"

H

e looked down at the fallen girl, an expression of concern crossing his face for merely a second. He doubted that she was hurt too bad by the way she fell, but he could have been wrong. He sighed, turned his body around, and spoke normally, level and slightly concerned. "Are you alright?" It was a simple question, and one that was normally quite obvious. But when the person was on the floor still, it wasn't as obvious as thought to be. He wasn't the most athletic kid, but wasn't weak, either. If she had hurt herself to the point of being unable to walk, he would have had no other choice but to carry her to the nurse's office. As hobbling around with him being taller then her wasn't much of a smart idea. No matter how many times it worked in movies.

He kneeled down, no quite doing anything till he figured out if she was okay. Had she hurt herself, and he moved her wrong (or she moved herself wrong), then it could injure her more. If she were uninjured, then more luck to her.

Quickly she got the tissue and threw it on the other side of the room smiling a bit creepy, " Why didn't you say you were bleeding? or at least hurt? " she asked confirming what she had thought earlier.

He looks at her and blinks. "I didn't think it was that big of a deal." He say. Why does she care? He thought. She was the one who hated him. " I have had worse." He ammidiatly regretted saying this and shut his mouth quickly. Idiot, he thought to himself.

Allyn rolled her eyes, " Yeah, a bleeding back no big deal. Yet you bring me to the nurse's office because of a sprained foot and made it some sort of a big deal. " she answered. Then had a short pause once she heard it, ' I have had worst ' what did he mean by that? Mentally she slapped herself and shook her head. " Whatever you say. " she said and got up, her foot did kind of hurt when she placed her weight on it. With the help of the wall she pressed her weight there while walking, " I'm still gonna help you, you idiot. "

Eli looks at her surprised. Why is she offering to help me? he thought. Then he starts thinking. Wait?! If she does go and fix up the wound, she is going to see all my battle scars! Of course if I don't let her, she will think something is up. He sighs and walks up to her and helps her walk. "Alright."

Allyn pushed him away and glared at him, " I could do it on my own! I want to do something by myself too you know! " she said returning to her normal state and walk towards the cabinet with the help of the walls, she opened it and examined each medicine looking which would be the right one, first she needed to clean it so she would also need a clean towel. She took the white towel which was at the bottom of the shelf then looked up looking at what to use to treat the wound. She was used to all of this ' caring ' type. She took the bottle of water and then faced him, " Shirt. Off. " it was kind of embarrassing to say but if was the only way for her to clean the wound.

"Fine." He says simply. Here it goes, he thought and took off his shirt. He looks like he works out. All of his battle scars are now visible.

Allyn held the bottle of water and the cloth a bit weaker now, What the... she thought. Staring at all the scars made her speechless for a moment there then had a dark expression but was able to laugh, " That's weird, it looks like i'm hallucinating. Maybe i do hate you so much that i'm even imagining scars on you. Weird right? " she said and shook her head, and stared at him. " The scars won't go away... " she said softly, the scars were actually real.

Eli sighs, walks up to her, and looks down at her. "These are real scars." he says plainly and looks down at the cut-like scars on his chest, shoulder, and stomach. He sighs again, his face emotionless, grabs a chair and sits on it, his back facing you. The fresh wound and old wounds exposed. It is a deep cut and blood runs down his back. Please don't ask where I got them, he pleaded in his head.

((@a second goodbye it's okay! ^.^ hahahah))

Justine got up suddenly, standing up, and smiled sheepishly at Ethan. "Sorry, just a small slip, you know how clumsy I am," she giggled and continued walking, before hitting a wall.

"I-I'm fine," she replied weakly, giving him a crooked smile. She really should be less careless and clumsy, but that's her nature anyway.

Allyn stood there not knowing how to reply on what he said and just poured water on the cloth. Honestly she was disgusted by all this wounds and cuts her curiosity wanted to ask him how he got those but then it felt like there was no use in doing so. She took the cloth and gently placed it on the fresh wound, rubbing it gently around. " .. Idiot, idiot, idiot. " she kept muttering to herself.

A girl walks in with short black hair and glasses that have one blue lens and one red lens hiding her eyes. She has a black shirt with a side ways musturd yellow H except it's side ways, the side are slightly curved, and there are two lines instead of one. Kinda like this: )=(

Eli lays his chin in the palm of his hand, "Stubborn, stubborn, stubborn." he muttered to himself then smirked.

The teacher yells at her for being late again but she doesn't care. "2orry. Mi22" She lisped and sat down in an empty seat.

Allyn would have smack the back of his head but she hesitated, " ..idiot, idiot, idiot. " she kept on repeating soothing herself, she went back to the shelf limping then got a bottle of alcohol, she was sure this was going to be amusing to her. She got another towel and placed the old one on the side, she poured the alcohol to the towel and limped towards him, " This might hurt a bit. " she said.

He shrugs. "Just do it." he says then mumbles, "Like I said I have been through worse." then he remembers. "Shit..." he says, Are we suppose to go to one of our houses to do the project?

She sneaks out of the class and wanders the halls boted and tired.