Akira High School

He glances down at her then continues to fly. Eventually making it to the house. Then he walks inside. ((Didn't expect her to faint XD))

[:''3 Sorry i'm lazy to type plus she was surprised so why not make her faint. * coughs * an idea of a friend of mine, i might reply late since i'm in a friends house too. xDD ]

Allyn opened her eyes a bit returning to her normal state, her vision was still quite blurry not adjusting to what the surroundings was. But she was certainly sure she wasn't alone.

((Ohhhhhh ok XD.)) As soon as he was about to set you on the couch he could sense you were awake. Slowly he set you on the couch. "Allyn." he whispers, "You alright." He has completely forgotten his wings are still out.

Her sight had finally adjusted to her surroundings as she rubber her forehead " I had a creepy dream.. i dreamt that you and you're little brother had appear from no where-- " she stopped once she looked behind you seeing wings, " Are those...real... wings?! "

Oh man... he thought. Then he sighed, May as well come clean. She already knows. He makes his wings move up and down, to show that they are real. "Yes. Yes they are."

" Really..? That's nice. " then again there was that silence. Allyn suddenly stood up, kept walking until she reached the wall and purposely hit her head there, she fell back on her butt. " This must be a nightmare.. yeah a nightmare... " she said. How could a someone like him have wings?!

He looks down at her and helps her up. . "You can keep telling yourself that. But that doesn't make it true." He makes his wings disappear, "I can explain it all." he looks into her eyes, looking very serious.

Allyn though for a while then remembered something that her dad had said about Akira High School being filled with unique students. Did he really mean that? But why was she even accepted?! Her right eye twitched annoyed, " Go on.. and explain... " she said calmly not having the urge to run and dash off.

Eli opens his mouth to speak, but then his grandfather came in and covered his mouth. "Don't!" He yelled. Eli bite his hand, making him let go then glared at him. "This is my descion! Not yours!" His grandfather thought about this for a minute, then simply nodded and walked off. Then Eli turned his attention to Allyn. "Alright well do you know who Ares is?" he asked in a calm voice.

Allyn blinked then have a confident smile, " Of course i know who Ares is! " she said then had a questioning look, " Is it a type of dog? " she asked. Well, that simply answers it. She really doesn't know who it was.

Eli falls over making a 'Gah!' sound. Then gets back up. "No... he is the god of war." he looks at her. "Well... he is my father, and my mother is human. So that makes me..." Waits for her to put the pieces together.

Allyn blinked then tilted her head, " A half dog..? " she said questionably. Sometimes others wondered how she even gets 2nd place in the tests.

He face palms "No! Ares is not a dog!" He forces himself to calm down. "That makes me half god. In other words, a demi god. ((I knew you were going to do that XD.))

[ ^ w ^ Yeap yeap ]

Allyn blinked then laughed childishly, " How could someone like you be a demi god! Those things are imposs-- " she stopped in her tracks after seeing his wings the impossible was possible. She bowed then her head depressed. What did i do wrong to receive this punishment..

He frowns. "If you don't belief me... I could prove it..." he turns his back torwards you then yell, cupping his hand over his mouth. "DAD!" A few seconds later white dust forms then a flash of lightning appears. Once the dust clears, a man is now standing there, with a tridant "Yeah?" Ares said in a deep voice. Then I turned and looked at you. "See... I told you." Ares raises an eyebrow, "Told who what?" he looks behind Eli and sees Allyn and smiles.

" Today... really isn't my day huh? " she said with a smile. She faced the wall once again and hit her head roughly in it hoping to faint once again.

Eli grabs her away from the wall, "Will you stop?!" He quickly explains to his father what happened "I see..." Ares said her once then smiled at her once more. "Well I can assure you I am his father. Now if you excuse me, I have work to do. " The dust appears again and he disappears. Eli sighs, Thank god... then he looks at you.

Allyn really couldn't understand what happened. But everything started because of him. " ... " she kept silent then stared at Eli, mostly observing him. " Stare.... "

"What?" He asked, looking back at her, "you said you wanted to find out my secret."

" ...I never said that. " she said crossing her arms annoyed. " I came here to do the project not know you're stupid secret. " there she blows, her normal annoying state has returned. Allyn got her back which fell from the ground a while ago and stared at him.