Akira High School

Allyn stood up and glared at Eli, " How can you even treat your brother like that! You know what, you're much more annoying than what i thought! " she said shouting, she walked after the little boy and tapped his shoulders, " Hey, what's your name? " she said with a smile, a gentle smile. The only thing that was weird was she wasn't even acting.

" Allie...? " her seat mate was left there alone with Eli as she blinked.

Darren turns around and smiles brightly, "I am Darren what is yours? Are you my brothers girlfriend? Do you like trains. Oh how about scary movies?" he ask why to quickly and Eli slowly gets up. I tried to warn her, he thought. He walked after her, and catches up in no time. "Darren." Eli says a little more nicely, "Can you please leave the poor girl alone?" he looks down at him. Why does everyone always have to take Darren's side? Its stuff like that that pisses him off.

" Allyn, also... Never. Yes. Not really. " she also said quickly while chuckling a bit, gently she messed up his hair a bit, " You're an energetic one are you? " although after realizing the world girlfriend she wanted to choke up right now. " I always wanted to have a little brother. " now that was a true statement. Her parents were usually in another country, and she never even once had a sibling. Basically she was left alone.

" E-eli! " the girl was now completely alone.

Eli's mouth twitches. I have to save her before this gets out of hand, he thought. Eli put on his fake warm smile and kneeled down in front of his brother. "Hey bro. Sorry for being an ass hole. Look Ill tell you what, after school we can do whatever you want." Darren's eyes brighten. "Can we Tra-" Darren starts. "Yes!" Eli said quickly so allyn doesn't hear what he was going to finish saying. No one at school must find out their secret. Eli smiles and ruffles Darren's hair, "Now go on home kid." He stands up and Darren nods "Alright! See you then!" Darren runs off and Eli lets out a big sigh.

Allyn blinked than stared at Eli, there was something definitely going on. " What was he gonna say? Tra..? " she asked Eli while staring at him with a blank expression.

He turns to her and smiles. "Oh. Um," tries to think of something, "He was going to ask if we can 'Track ghost' I knew he was going to ask that so I just gave him an answer." He smiles then tries to change the subject, "the point is, you are lucky I jumoed in before I did. That kid is more annoying than your friend."

" Nope, i think my friend is much more annoying than him. I think it's great to have a small yet talkative brother, it's really fun. " she said then punched his arm roughly, " I'll figure out soon what that ' tra ' means. I'm sure you're just lying. "

He smirks "Try lasting a day with him." He doesn't feel the punch. "What would make you say that?" He all of a sudden hears screeching from car tires and looks up, a truck that was heading right to Allyn. Uh-oh. "Allyn! Look out!" Eli tackles her, moving her out of the way. They both fall to the ground.

" I could if i can. " she says confidently while giving him a bright smirk, she crossed her arms and rolled her eyes, " It's pretty obvious. You've stop your brother from saying it two times, and now that i asked you, you'd say it that easily? Please, i'm not that stupid. "

" Allyn! Look out! " she didn't know what it meant at first but once she was about to look back or move Eli had already tackled her. There was a slight pause for her then groaned afterwards. " That.... hurts.. " she said wanting to get up.

Constantine had been outside for this whole time, his eyes shut in thought as he usually was. When he opened his eyes he noticed a few people had came outside but he ignored them. His white hair picked up by the wind still covering over one of his eyes, he laughed. Turning his hear so that the wind hit his whole face. " Why cant the world be nice like this all the time? " He question out loud. Running his hand through his hair and then into his leather jacket pocket. He sighed and returned to his original sitting position as he was before he turned.

Eli sits up, getting off of her and looks at her, "Are you ok?" he asks

" Thank you.. " Allyn sent a soft smile, then gave a blank expression, " For breaking my leg. " she said. Her cheeks were a bit red, she never knew why though but thought of it as a reason because of the fall. Well it was true she sprained her leg a bit.

"Shit." he says and looks at your leg, " I am sorry. Come on I will help you get to the nurse." He walks up to her and wraps one of her arms and hid shoulder, so he can help her walk and keep her balance. He slowly starts walking.

Allyn stared at Eli for quite a time then shrugged " I'm only doing this since you broke my leg! " She's been mean to him, even annoyed him, yet he came to help her? That annoyed her the most yet a soft feeling. " I hate you. " she said straightforwardly.

He grins " I know" he said and continues to walk, almost at the nurses room, "I hate you too." he didn't mean it, she wasn't that bad.

Allyn pouted childishly, having a sprained leg was humiliating enough. Now she had to depend on the new guy, just great. " Can i... have your brother? " she asked curiously what she meant was see him time to time. Not to mention he did look cute, after all he was a id.

He chuckles, "Sure. Go right ahead." he said smiling and gets inside the nurses office. He tells the nurse what happened. "Alright," she said, "Set her on that bed and ill fix it up." He nods and sets her down.

Allyn just sat down on the bed looking around the nurses office, clearly it was nicer than what she expected. " Booored. " she said while staring at Eli, more like glaring.

The nurses phone rings and she answers it. "Hello?" she said, "What? Uh oh. I will be right there." she hangs up and looks at Eli, "Hey Eli I have to take care of something. Can bandage up her leg?" Eli blinks, "Uh sure." She smiles and runs out the door. Then Eli looks through the cabinets, eventually finding the bandage wrap. He walks up to you and careful lifts up your leg. Then he carefully wraps the bandage around your leg, making sure not to hurt it.

" Great, a nurse leaving a student in need and let another student help them uppp! " she said while Eli was wrapping the bandage around, to be honest it only hurt a little but yelps a bit loud. Allyn stared at Eli for a while then looked away having a small ' hmpt ' sound. Why is here even doing this, doesn't he hate me? she thought to herself. Maybe he did hit his head roughly to the ground..