Akira High School

" Actually... " Reese looked down and sighed, all her ideas were a little bit childish just like always. " Do you have any suggestion maybe...? " she asked staring at him with a small awkward smile.

"Hm.." he thinks, "Maybe we could do it on Elvis Presley" he laughs a little bit.

Reese gasped then smiled like an idiot. " We can totally do that! " her arms were almost ready to jump for a lift off. " Ah! I mean... Sure. Whatever you want. " she said sitting down on the table looking away. ' Uwaaa! I'm such an embarrassment! '

He smiles, "Alrighty then." he gets up and grabs a poster.

He smiles and sets it on the desk he was sitting at.
"Not wriiting. I am drawing something for the project." he looks through the bookshelf and finds an Elvis Presly book. He opens it to a picture of Elvis.

" Can i watch? " Reese asked swaying her right and left foot like a kid would do. " I wanna see you draw! "

He looks at her and smiles, "Sure. I dont mind."

" Mhm! " Reese sat down beside him and watched his every move just like an inspector. " How long have you been drawing? " she asked. Well, she couldn't think of another topic. Also she was very bad at art.

He starts drawing, "Since I was 5."

" Wooow! Then you must be really great in drawing then! " she said watching behind his shoulder.

He smiles a bit. A few minutes later he is finally finished, "There!" he says.

" Uwaaa! It's pretty! " Reese shouted completely amazed.

" You're really amazing.... " she stopped for a while then stared at him with an embarrassed look. " What's you're name again...? "

Eli chuckles, "Its Eli."

" Eli. " Reese said repeating his name again making sure to remember it this time. She took a second look on his appearance from top to bottom then bottom to top and stepped back covering her mouth completely shock. " You're hot! " she yelled not even being embarrassed. This was sadly her usual self. Judging by appearance first then personality. " A bad ass artist! " she yelled once again announcing like it was news.

Eli chuckled. To be honest he found this kind of cute. He smiled, "Thanks. Oh, and by the way, I think you are pretty" he says still smiling. Truth was he did think she was pretty.

" Nnn. " she softly said while she shook her head slowly with a smile. " I'm not pretty. " Reese pointed a finger on herself, " A pretty girl should have a cute hairstyle, lots of admirers and very smart! " she announced the qualities of the girl she had read on a manga.

Eli smiles and ruffles her hair, "Well I think you are pretty."