Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Asuka is the hoe of the club haha XD

I'll try to get my security dude up soon-ish but don't hesitate to start without him. I'll have a reason for his lateness haha

But seriously. Has anyone thought to match Miyoko Nozara and Asuho Kiriyu???? LITERALLY LOGIC VERSES SUPERSTITION. I ship it! Shipping~~~~
Ooooh I like it hehe~ I can picture them being a couple who love to fight and everyone being "just KISS ALREADY" lol

If anyone has suggestions for Kogasaka Shiro, as for Voice Actor and Theme Sogn, I'd greatly appreciate it.

HI

So, yeah, I'm alive and will finish Hoshiko today.

I'm so sorry, Scarlet ;n;

If anyone has suggestions for Kogasaka Shiro, as for Voice Actor and Theme Sogn, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Since it's been mentioned here, Host Club has been on my mind, so I've been picturing him with Tamaki's English voice actor, Vic Mignogna.

So, yeah, I'm alive and will finish Hoshiko today.

I'm so sorry, Scarlet ;n;
That's okay Kitsune. I'll be here waiting.

You know Scarlet, that's actually not bad. Thanks a million!

You know Scarlet, that's actually not bad. Thanks a million!
You're welcome. As for the theme song, I can't use YouTube while I'm home for the summer thanks to data limit so I can only go through my own collection on my computer. The only thing that I can think of that would fit something about him would be "Everybody wants you" by Billy Squier.

Is it alright to reserve a regular member?
Sure, as long as you can handle how many characters you are playing, and that goes for everyone really. I just want to make sure people don't get overwhelmed or have trouble posting.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Should we discuss what kind of relationship that Haruhi and Hoshiko have? I'm assuming that Hoshiko has been in long enough to have some kind of tie with everyone who is also a member of the club.

Should we discuss what kind of relationship that Haruhi and Hoshiko have? I'm assuming that Hoshiko has been in long enough to have some kind of tie with everyone who is also a member of the club.
Sure thing, have any thoughts?

Sure thing, have any thoughts?
Hmmm.... I know that Hoshiko would respect Haruhi a lot with her being the President and all. I think they'd be friends, too...? But not super close since there's an age difference. They'd only probably see each other during club activities and the like.

While it is nothing extensive, Shiro is finished. If anyone would like to work out Relationships with my characters, feel free to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.