Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems the ride is coming in

Who to ship today~~~

*raises hand* Oh! Pick me! Pick me! My character needs to be shipped with someone xD
Where is it? I cannot find your character DX

She's on page 3 :)

Even though he's the most awkward friend ever >u<
To start with, but he'll open up to the club. :D

The shipping is already happening before things start. Well, everyone try to finish up their characters so we can get started on actually rping and have the shipping become more than just ideas.

I still can't decide on a proper personality

Complete asshat or Shanaclone(more polite variety)?

I still can't decide on a proper personality

Complete asshat or Shanaclone(more polite variety)?
It's your choice, or whatever you feel like playing more. Or, you can check out the other characters and see what you want.

Finally done with my CS :)

Sorry I've been taking my sweet time on my character. I'll get him done soon enough

My last exam is on Friday, then I'm good and ready to start things off ~~

Haha, so far I want to ship everyone with Asuka XD She such a hoe sometimes lol

But seriously. Has anyone thought to match Miyoko Nozara and Asuho Kiriyu???? LITERALLY LOGIC VERSES SUPERSTITION. I ship it! Shipping~~~~

Hmmm

The ships are hard to find with so many at sea. Especially with complimenting characters played by the same people.

Miyoko X Asuho
Haruhi X Miyoko
Celestin X Asuho
Asuka X Celestin XD

Alright, I think it would be great to have everyone's characters finished by the end of this week so we can start the IC on the weekend.

Reactions: CandyPrincess
Thanks. I a, just tripping up with things like dislike/ voice claim,/ themesong

Status
Not open for further replies.