[fieldbox="Layne Tamagashi, goldenrod, dashed, 10"]
boy_in_train_by_demonicangel_bayou-d3dvrj6.jpg

Nickname (if any):
"The Lightning Fast Wind of Yokokami"
"Tama"

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

School Year: Second Year

Role in club: Presidential Advisor

Personality: Level headed individual with a cool mentality. Able to get his point across in a few words. Layne is also known to be a loose cannon at times, exploding when his buttons are pushed too much, or just outright not following orders due to believing that he has "better judgement."

+ Fitness
+ Video Games (If he is free he will binge for hours)
+ Spicy Foods
+ Rainy/Cool Weather
+ Raunchy Literature
+ Roughhousing

Dislikes:
- Heat
- Competition
- History Class
- Stuck up girls
- Expectations
- Rural areas of town
- Boredom

Crush:
Currently no one

Relationships:
Currently none

Bio:
Layne is the eldest son of his parents. He is the product of an American man and a Japanese woman. Due to his heritage, he had not always been the most popular boy in his neighborhood. Those around him would always bully him, calling him names and tell him to "go back to America." At first Layne tried to ignore the kids, but their words would become too much for him, as they eventually found their way into his dreams at night. His self esteem was lowered greatly by their remarks. Layne's father took note of this, and decided to put him in boxing classes. It proved to be a wise decision. In the mornings the bullies would annoy him on his way to school, and in the afternoons he would wail away at bags and release his anger.

Layne's mother did not agree with the classes as much as his father did, fearing that he would use the new techniques he learned to hurt the kids who bullied him. His mother was right. One day Layne decided that he had enough of the bullying and turned to face his harassers.

"Oh look, the hybrid finally turned around guys! Maybe he is smarter than we thought?"

Layne only looked at the ground as he balled his hands into fists. The insults grew louder and louder as he approached the leader of the boys. At this moment all fear and hesitation left his body, and only rage filled him. He looked up into the boys eyes before muttering.

"Say that again..? I didn't really hear you..."

"Oh sure! Let me sp-"

Before the bully could finish, a quick hook went into the boy's cheek. The force of the punch was so great that the leader was propelled into his goons, and into a nearby bush. Layne walked over to the boys, towering over them.
"Tell your parents, and I'll make sure that you don't have teeth the next time..."

Shocked at this remark, the boys ran down the road and around the block, never bullying Layne again. Happy with his results, Layne went home and told his parents all about what he did. Of course, this was a naive decision. The next day, Layne was signed up for competitive boxing. At first he was nervous, but when he realized the extent of his power, he slowly rose to the top. His latest match was the Junior League Boxing Championship, which aired across all TVs in Japan that night. After defeating his opponent with a flurry of accurate punches, the community started deeming him "The Lightning Fast Wind of Yokokami."

Voice:
(Sounds most similar to Genos in the first few clips)

Theme Song:

Extra:
- Popular due to his boxing reputation
- Has never dated anyone in his life before, so he can be awkward when it comes to women

[/fieldbox]​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dreams_of_Dusk
Hmmm.... I know that Hoshiko would respect Haruhi a lot with her being the President and all. I think they'd be friends, too...? But not super close since there's an age difference. They'd only probably see each other during club activities and the like.
I'm fine with that. I also see Haruhi finding Hoshiko really adorable all the time and maybe give her candy all the time?

While it is nothing extensive, Shiro is finished. If anyone would like to work out Relationships with my characters, feel free to ask.
He's accepted.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@MiNaGi, do you still want to have Makoto and Haruhi good friends?

Reactions: Kitsune
The club officers should probably be friends with my character since she's their secretary. Also, if you guys wants to be her enemy or something feel free to tag me xD

Can't wait for this to start! So hyped for thiiiiiiiiiiiiis

HUGE W.I.P

[spoili]
[bg=brown]
embed.php
[/bg]

[bg=brown]
e340b75bf1a98f23f47f4d923b59de1a25cdcc91_hq.jpg

"Cats make pretty good sleeping partners..."
[/bg]

[bg=brown]
Name
Valentine Muraso
Nickname
Val
Sexual Orientation
Panromantic (Demi)Bisexual
divider.png

tumblr_nir6bqzZn81tuyocvo1_r1_500.jpg

"Hm? Oh, I was just... thinking..."
divider.png

School Year
Third Year
Role in club
Personality

divider.png

Ookurikara.full.1906260.jpg

"Sometimes, I'm just really tired, you know?"
divider.png

Crush
Relationships
OPEN! ASK ME ABOUT THEM!
Bio
divider.png

large.jpg

"I truly despise cold weather. Winter is practically Hell for me."
divider.png

Voice
Theme Song
Extra
divider.png

97bfb70d0a2526d2ba43fb1d404408f4.jpg

Face Claim → Ookurikara // Touken Ranbu
[/bg]

[/spoili]​

Last edited by a moderator:
The club officers should probably be friends with my character since she's their secretary. Also, if you guys wants to be her enemy or something feel free to tag me xD
I'll add Haruhi and her as friends.

Can't wait for this to start! So hyped for thiiiiiiiiiiiiis
By "club officers", we're talking about the regular President, Vice, and Treasurer, right?

@Shayla, are you still joining the rp? It would be great if you could finish up your character if you are.

@Crow, it would be great if you can finish your characters this weekend.

@Nano, you mentioned making another character. It would be great if you are still doing that to finish the CS and put it up soon.

@xwolfex, you had PMed about making a male if it was needed, do you still plan to make another one, or are you good with two characters?

@Kitsune, just doing this because you plan to make another character. I know you just reserved it though, but it would be great to get him up soon.

@Shadow_Snow_Storm, I know you mentioned it's alright to start without your male character, but I'm just using this as a remember in case you can get him done this weekend.

I'm mentioning all of this because I really want to get this IC up this weekend and it would be better if the characters are finished up. I'm thinking the latest would be Sunday. So, if you can get your characters finished by then, that would be great.

EDIT: I said great in this like 20 times (exaggeration), I need a thesaurus. :P

Sunday, you say...

Would it affect the roleplay if I brought in my second character later...? >.>

I mean, I'll still try my best to get him up by, heck, tomorrow, but...you know. Just in case <.<

Would it affect the roleplay if I brought in my second character later...? >.>

I mean, I'll still try my best to get him up by, heck, tomorrow, but...you know. Just in case <.<
It wouldn't really affect it honestly. Yeah, that's okay. You did just mention another character, so you can have some more time if needed. Just have a reason for him coming in later if that happens.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
It wouldn't really affect it honestly. Yeah, that's okay. You did just mention another character, so you can have some more time if needed. Just have a reason for him coming in later if that happens.
Okie dokie! Thank you. I'm pretty sure that I can work something out....

Wait, I just thought of something, do we have a treasurer???

Status
Not open for further replies.