Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I NEED SOMEONE TO MY BOY

BUT IDK

IF THERE'S ANYONE

AYYYYYY
OH DON'T WORRY, I STILL NEED TO PUT UP MY BOY.
Like I got my girl if you want me to throw her at 'im
BUT YOU'LL FIND A GIRL FOR YOUR BOY IN THIS ROLE PLAY, YOU WILL.

I should probably ask if anyone wants to establish their relationship with my Asuka?

OH DON'T WORRY, I STILL NEED TO PUT UP MY BOY.
Like I got my girl if you want me to throw her at 'im
BUT YOU'LL FIND A GIRL FOR YOUR BOY IN THIS ROLE PLAY, YOU WILL.
WHAT BUT MY BOY IS PAN

I KINDA GET A FEEL HED PREFER GUYS IDK

@MiNaGi, don't worry, not everything has to be figured out before. You can see how the rp goes and who might be good with him. As for the best friend thing, I'd be up for it if you want to, if you feel like there's a way to fit it in even though he has a hard time trusting and becoming friends with anyone. We can discuss something if you're interested.

@Nano, Kotori is accepted.

@MiNaGi, don't worry, not everything has to be figured out before. You can see how the rp goes and who might be good with him. As for the best friend thing, I'd be up for it if you want to, if you feel like there's a way to fit it in even though he has a hard time trusting and becoming friends with anyone. We can discuss something if you're interested.
I was thinking, since she seems like the type that's always very friendly with everyone, Makoto will slowly start trusting her. Like, he sees all of her good sides and starts to open up more to her because he feels safe?

I was thinking, since she seems like the type that's always very friendly with everyone, Makoto will slowly start trusting her. Like, he sees all of her good sides and starts to open up more to her because he feels safe?
That is true. She is going to be quite friendly. I'm up for that. Maybe she even helps him out in general as well as they become closer.

Did I mention that I love this guy.
Yes I think I love this guy

xD
If you love him, you can take him for your boy. He's pretty cute I'll admit it and I'm sure Celeste won't mind teasing him a little either XD cause he's all about those pans too

If you love him, you can take him for your boy. He's pretty cute I'll admit it and I'm sure Celeste won't mind teasing him a little either XD cause he's all about those pans too
Oh my goooood. That would be so cute too.

"Outgoing "HELLO THERE WE ARE GOOD FRIENDS" guy with "ugh please don't talk to me" guy

This would be interesting

xDD

ALL ABOUT THE FRYING PANS!

Oh my goooood. That would be so cute too.

"Outgoing "HELLO THERE WE ARE GOOD FRIENDS" guy with "ugh please don't talk to me" guy

This would be interesting

xDD

ALL ABOUT THE FRYING PANS!
YES AND I CAN SEE HIM KIND OF JUST FORCING (but not really forcing) HIM TO GO TO SOCIAL EVENTS LIKE PARTIED AND STUFF. (Or Makoto convincing Celly to just stay and hang out XD)

ALL OF THE PANS

YES AND I CAN SEE HIM KIND OF JUST FORCING (but not really forcing) HIM TO GO TO SOCIAL EVENTS LIKE PARTIED AND STUFF. (Or Makoto convincing Celly to just stay and hang out XD)

ALL OF THE PANS
"I.... I really don't feel safe here..."

"Oh that's alright, I've got you~"

arghhh

or the other one

"Why can't we just go out?! See people?!"

"B-because... because reasons!"

I can't help but love when you pair up polar opposites xD

I see that the shipping has begun without me XD

Status
Not open for further replies.