Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'll make him actually. I was thinking of making him sorta like your go to person if you need baked goods or tips on how to? XD

I think I'll make him actually. I was thinking of making him sorta like your go to person if you need baked goods or tips on how to? XD
Okay, sounds good. Hm, what would you call that kind of person?

Well, I've been busy, but I'll do Aiko over the weekend.

Well, I've been busy, but I'll do Aiko over the weekend.
I understand being busy. I've been taking three college courses in five weeks which is A LOT of work in such little time, while also trying to find a internship, so I know it can be hard to get things on here done when other stuff is going on, but it would be helpful so we can start the rp because I know some of us are very excited to get started.

By "club officers", we're talking about the regular President, Vice, and Treasurer, right?

Yes.. I have no idea what are they called so I went with officers. >_<

Oh, and can somebody please tell me if there's someone who I can ship with my character? I don't want her to be lonely lol

Oh, and can somebody please tell me if there's someone who I can ship with my character? I don't want her to be lonely lol
I'm sure we'll find someone. There's still a few others as well who haven't gotten shipped yet, like even my character Haruhi. So, you can check out to see who is free left. I'm hoping that we'll actually have an equal amount.

According to my list, we have 22 characters total (or in waiting as some are not finished), that would be an equal amount though I don't know if all the sexual orientations match up anymore. I lost track after a while.

Name: Nozara Miyoko
Nickname: Mio to family and extremely close friends.
Sexual Orientation: Hetrosexual
School Year: Third Year
Role in club: Student Council President and major opposition to The Lover's Club.

Conservative | Cultured | Hardworking | Honest | Rulekeeper | Intelligent | Obnoxious | Stubborn

Born into the traditional, wealthy Nozara family, Mio lacked for nothing growing up in terms of the finest education and hobby supplies. However, he was the third son, and the youngest, and so was largely ignored by his parents. The large age gap between him and his brothers caused difficulties befriending them, so he grew up alone. Strict governesses taught him respect and conservative morals, and these carried into his high school life.
Being the third son, Mio knew he would not be inheriting anything of note when his father passed away, so he worked extremely hard throughout his school career, forgoing the normal social interaction for study and the pursuit of his academic hobbies. Once he hit second year his father expressed a passing disapproval of Mio's lack of interaction with the student body, and that very same year the boy ran successfully for vice-president of the student council.
He found he enjoyed his position. The clean, distinct rules and group of like-minded individuals was welcoming to him, and the next year he won by a landslide for the position of President. While he was happy to support clubs and groups gathering to learn and socialize (within proper standards, of course) on school property, when he discovered The Lover's Club he was shocked and dismayed.
From then on his goal became to dismantle the "improper and risque" organization.
While Mio has grown up in high society he has not taken a large part in it, and as such has never had a proper girlfriend. He believes that girls should remain modestly covered at all times, and any flirtatious advances are likely to leave him completely at a loss of how to react.

Crush: N/A
Relationships: N/A
Voice: Masayuki Hori from Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-Kun
Theme Song: Fight Song by Rachel Platten
Looks: Tsuguhito Yuta from Kiznaiver

Is it alright if my character have a crush on your character? I think it would be cute for her to secretly like him eventhough she's androphobic. Besides, there's a possibility that the secretary of the Lover's Club usually talks to the Student Council to file reports and stuff >_<

I have no plans for my character beyond sharing names with the title.

Let's see where the wind blows.

I have no plans for my character beyond sharing names with the title.

Let's see where the wind blows.
You can just see where the rp takes you. :D

As for my character personally, she's open for romance right now to anyone (or rather anyone who is a guy, she's heterosexual).

I won't have time to make my second character until after my graduation on the 22nd, so go ahead without him. I'll post with Asuka as much as I possibly can!

Is it alright if my character have a crush on your character? I think it would be cute for her to secretly like him eventhough she's androphobic. Besides, there's a possibility that the secretary of the Lover's Club usually talks to the Student Council to file reports and stuff >_<
Sure!~ He's gonna be totally oblivious though, just letting you know ;)

Sure!~ He's gonna be totally oblivious though, just letting you know ;)

That would be perfect! I imagine my character stuttering and getting flustered for nothing hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.