Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was considering him a male character.

Great! I wasn't sure if he'd be in the "and here for people we don't know where to put" category. xD
We've been saying he after all. :D

Yeah, it's just that he hasn't had any surgery or anything like that... just so you know, I guess xD

But yeah, he's a guy. 100%
I'm still considering him a guy in this rp.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
My busy-ness is gone.

I can now verk on my app

Reactions: CandyPrincess
It would be great if you all can finish up your character sheets soon so that way we can get started on the rp.

@kimsim12, are you still interested in this rp?

@ScarletNova
I've got all the required things done here if you want to take a look. I've got some extra things going on too and fancy coding haha

[bg=crimson]
back-to-black-demo.regular.png
7FzQPOH.jpg

• agreloy.regular.png

I would assume you know all this by now; everyone interested knows who I am~❤

N A M E
    Asuka Hisoka
    N I C K N A M E
    Aphrodite | Rose | Scarlet
    G E N D E R
    Female
    A G E
    Eighteen (18)
    S E X U A L O R I E N T A T I O N
    Omnisexual
    S C H O O L Y E A R
    Third

• agreloy.regular.png

L I K E S
    Fine Wines
    Sex
    Teasing the Shy
    Supernatural
    Classic Rock
    Chocolate
    Movie Nights
    Chemistry

D I S L I K E S
    Prudes
    Boredom
    Commitment
    Being Ignored
    Math
    Spicy Foods
    Abstinence

T A L E N T S
    H O B B I E S
    H A B I T S

• agreloy.regular.png

R O L E
    Loyalty and Sexuality Expert
    S O C I A L S T A N D I N G
    Bombshell of the Senior Class
    R U M O R S

W E A L T H S T A T U S
    Heiress to a multi-million-dollar company

• agreloy.regular.png

Sensual | Flirtatious | Daring | Reckless | Impulsive
    Asuka is a go-getter of sorts, though she only really goes after things when she wants them. Impulsive and daring, she's not afraid to say what's on her mind and go for who she wants. On the other hand she's finicky and easily bored, hence her happenstance to go through boys like shoes. She's good with advice, mainly dating or sexual, and never has an issue helping someone out if they need it.​
    Outside of the club she comes across as fun loving and carefree, with little regard for normal social standings and appearances. She flirts to her hearts content and isn't shy about embarrassing other people when given the chance. Unlike other people, she isn't a stranger to physical contact, and she won't get mad when someone else grabs her, or touches her. In fact, she generally encourages it when someone shows an interest.​
    In the club room, one will see her more serious and business-like side. She's serious, up front and matter-of-fact. She's persuasive, charming and sexy, especially when it's something she's passionate about. When working she's less promiscuous than when she's out, but still not shy. ​

• agreloy.regular.png

Asuka was born the first daughter and third child of her father Shiharu Hisoka, and the only with his second wife Sena Hisoka nee Mai. As a girl she wasn't expected to amount to much, though she went through the classes just the same as her older brothers. These young men before her would mock her, saying that she would never get anywhere if it wasn't for her looks and fathers influence. This is what set her on the track to where she is now. She started her own business at a young age, and growing into a successful catering business that specialized in dates, weddings and family events. While this business worked it's way into the news, Asuka challenged her brothers, flaunting her assets while they floundered to impress their father.​
    When Asuka turned fifteen Shiharu made the official announcement that his daughter would succeed him in his fortunes and company, earning her the ire of her older brothers and the admiration of the younger. She transferred schools, taking part in all those things that the rich and famous do, from piano to horseback riding to business classes. On her off time she had fun hooking people up, possibly putting them together for longer term relationships. Most of the time things worked out well, though she tended to have her fun with the most unlikely messages she could get.​
    By the time she was seventeen she was approached by another girl; one who wanted to make her pastime an official school club. They ended up recruiting others, eventually turning into the Love Club. Since then, it's been match after match. She has a healthy rivalry, and others have mentioned setting her up, but no one has found someone she gets along long enough with.​

• agreloy.regular.png

M O T H E R

F A T H E R

C R U S H
    TBD - PM if interested
    B E S T F R I E N D
    TBD - PM if interested
    S I B L I N G S

[divide][/divide]
    CHARACTER NAME
    Relationship: Best Friend/Friend/Acquaintance/Love Interest/Rival/Enemy/relation/
    "Character quote about character in question"
    • Points and stuff. Probably want more than one

• agreloy.regular.png

agreloy.regular.png

Brina Palencia (Horo; Spice and Wolf)
    agreloy.regular.png

Rias Gremory; Highschool DxD
    53d.gif

[/bg]

Last edited:
@Shadow_Snow_Storm, she's accepted though do be careful with the sexual stuff when we rp because this is a public group rp. On a side note, Ship Happens is the theme song to this RP!! :P Not really, I don't have one but it works perfectly.

Everyone has such good looking character sheets, like coding and formatting. Everyone's looks really nice.

One another note, anyone want to be Haruhi's (my character and club president) best friend. I think she needs someone who is the closest friend to her, though everyone is her friend.

I'm beginning work on the IC so it would be great if everyone can get their characters finished soon, maybe by the end of this weekend?

Everyone has such good looking character sheets, like coding and formatting. Everyone's looks really nice.

One another note, anyone want to be Haruhi's (my character and club president) best friend. I think she needs someone who is the closest friend to her, though everyone is her friend.

Well you could have my boy, if anything. Since Yuri is already arm in arm with Hoshiko xD

Regardless I think Makoto would have a hard time trusting people, so maybe it could be something like that Haruhi reached out to him and gained his trust??

I'm just making stuff up as I go, but hell, if you're interested, then I am too xD

[bg=#ffffff]

Name
Celestin Cupidon Beaulieu

Nickname
Celeste, Cupid, Cel, Celly

Sexual Orientation
Panromantic/Pansexual

School Year
Second Year

Role in club
Public Relations

Helps bring out the word of the club, advertises it, and makes it appeal to the student body.

Personality:
Celestin is extremely friendly. He's almost never seen without a smile on his face and is known to be a very outgoing happy-go-lucky. He loves to talk to people and making new friends is definitely his forte, which is why his role in the club definitely suits him. He is also very kind and loves the idea of helping people find love.
But he's not just a goody two shoes, he can also be quite the pest. He has an overbearing flirtatious nature and flirts with almost everyone. Of course it doesn't mean he likes them or that he's a playboy, he just likes to tease. Not only that but he's quite the pervert. Of course he keeps it somewhat hidden, but it's blatantly obvious when he has those infamous nose bleeds of his.Other than that, Celestin is a very loyal and dedicated member of this club and to his friends. He tries to help in anyway he can and does his very best to keep his friends entertained as well. This perverted albeit peppy and nice guy is really fun to hang out with. There's almost never a dull moment with him, so don't just avoid him due to something he just can't help.

♚ Teasing
♚ Making people blush
♚ People who accept him
♚ Astrology and Horoscopes
♚ Coffee
♚ Chocolate
♚ True friends

Dislikes:
♚ People who are fake
♚ Rude people
♚ Being avoided
♚ Super sweet things
♚ People enjoying him because of his appearance
♚ Shallow people
♚ People who are his friends because of his money

Crush:
TBD

Relationships:
TBD
Tsubasa Alkaev - His best friend since pre-school. They've always done everything together and usually go on stupid adventures to find dates for each other. It's an ongoing bet to see which one will find the other a partner first.

Bio:
Celestin is the third born son of six siblings in a very fortunate family. He has a rivalry with his two older brothers and usually takes care of his younger siblings while his parent's are off on their business trips and is the most responsible of his siblings. He is constantly looked down upon by his two older brothers who do nothing but travel because of their parents money and they do it to spite him because they know that he's a better brother to their younger siblings than they would ever be.
His parents aren't very helpful either. They're renowned fashion designers who dote on their two first born sons and just leave the rest be with some money to keep themselves alive. They don't even care to have a nanny because they expect Celestin to do it.
The only place that Celestin feels at home is at his best friend, Tsubasa's, house. He usually just goes over there with his little siblings because it's more welcoming than his parent's big empty house they left for him and his siblings. But he would never openly complain in fear of getting punished.

Voice:
Kōki Uchiyama
x || x || x

Theme Song:
Drop Pop Candy - JubyPhonics ft. Kuraiinu
x

Extra:
♚ Is French-Japanese. Mother is Japanese and Father is French. Only knows Japanese, bu is learning French
♚ Favorite food is Katsudon
♚ Plays Basketball and Baseball

Face Claim - Prompto Argentum Versus XIII
[/bg]

Did I mention that I love this guy.
Yes I think I love this guy

xD

Status
Not open for further replies.