Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if I could join, unfortunately. Dx Coz Anomaly.
So, can you say a more specific answer. I understand though, but that kind of leaves it up in the air still.

Well, it seems like we'll be needing a few more guys to even things out a bit anyway. So, if some of you who offered to want to make a guy character then you can. Just let me know what kind of role you want reserved so I can post it on the character list for reference.

To introduce some conflict and help even out the genders a little bit I could play a male Class President who is super uptight and dislikes the distractions that the Lover's Club poses to studies, what do you all think?
I still want to do this! He'll be very annoying to the club leader I'm sure :P

I still want to do this! He'll be very annoying to the club leader I'm sure :P
Oh boy, that's my character! Sure, you can do that then but remember I did say that the club will be off doing things so you'll have to have some kind of running gag to that he always shows up everywhere if you want him to be around more often than ever-so-often.

Well, it seems like we'll be needing a few more guys to even things out a bit anyway. So, if some of you who offered to want to make a guy character then you can. Just let me know what kind of role you want reserved so I can post it on the character list for reference.
Hmmm. Perhaps I would make the Secrecy/Security dude? Like, he's from a wealthy family and he keeps ll their files etc out of outsider hands, as well as makes sure the clubroom stays safe?

Reactions: CandyPrincess
Asked roles have been added to the character list. For know I'll be waiting on everyone to finish their character sheets. Let me know when you are done so I can check out your CS. Meanwhile, I'll start thinking up the IC.

I thought I did put you, it must have been an accident. I'll fix it.

Woo!
Also this is totally based of Ouran High School Host Club isn't it c;

Fair enough! I just assumed cause of the plot + naming your character Haruhi lol
I didn't even notice that. :D Actually, I thought of the name Haruhi because of Haruhi Suzumiya and I had used the first name for another rp but that died so I just decided to use it again. But, it is a interesting coincidence. :D

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

Name: Nozara Miyoko
Nickname: Mio to family and extremely close friends.
Sexual Orientation: Hetrosexual
School Year: Third Year
Role in club: Student Council President and major opposition to The Lover's Club.

Conservative | Cultured | Hardworking | Honest | Rulekeeper | Intelligent | Obnoxious | Stubborn

Born into the traditional, wealthy Nozara family, Mio lacked for nothing growing up in terms of the finest education and hobby supplies. However, he was the third son, and the youngest, and so was largely ignored by his parents. The large age gap between him and his brothers caused difficulties befriending them, so he grew up alone. Strict governesses taught him respect and conservative morals, and these carried into his high school life.
Being the third son, Mio knew he would not be inheriting anything of note when his father passed away, so he worked extremely hard throughout his school career, forgoing the normal social interaction for study and the pursuit of his academic hobbies. Once he hit second year his father expressed a passing disapproval of Mio's lack of interaction with the student body, and that very same year the boy ran successfully for vice-president of the student council.
He found he enjoyed his position. The clean, distinct rules and group of like-minded individuals was welcoming to him, and the next year he won by a landslide for the position of President. While he was happy to support clubs and groups gathering to learn and socialize (within proper standards, of course) on school property, when he discovered The Lover's Club he was shocked and dismayed.
From then on his goal became to dismantle the "improper and risque" organization.
While Mio has grown up in high society he has not taken a large part in it, and as such has never had a proper girlfriend. He believes that girls should remain modestly covered at all times, and any flirtatious advances are likely to leave him completely at a loss of how to react.

Crush: N/A
Relationships: N/A
Voice: Masayuki Hori from Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-Kun
Theme Song: Fight Song by Rachel Platten
Looks: Tsuguhito Yuta from Kiznaiver

He's accepted. I think it's going to be very fun to mess with him throughout the rp.

Reactions: CandyPrincess
Wait would Makoto count under male characters. Suppose he would... xD

(why am I thinking about this now)

Status
Not open for further replies.