Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope my post was ok @Sav

Reactions: Sav
//runs off to polyvore.

There really is only one and its who'ed and I couldn't think of how to put that the owl made a who sound... sorry and sonokinesis is not really recognized by any dictionary.

Polyvore is a wonderful place to find a clothing styles and the such for roleplays, I hope you like her clothes

• Thank You
Btw guys, in the rp it's fall/almost winter time.

grr changing Sterling's face claim again.

Lmao.

3a9421f76fabe4fb50528a3b753a5a1f.jpg

@Shattered♦Secrets™

Looking at Petra's profile and omg. FINISH IT BEFORE I CRY

Also, perhaps rooming Petra and Sterling together was a bad idea. If they don't get along, they're going to tear each other part AND probably the house too, but if they do, hell is going to rain down upon their enemies. Lmao

Edit 4:13pm: i LUV Polyvore so much omg.

EVERYONE PLS MAKE SURE TO TAG IN THE IC SO WHOMEVER YOUR CHARACTER IS SPEAKING TO GETS THE ALERT.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
I just went through and tagged my interactions and the such

• Thank You
[BCOLOR=#ff00ff]Relationships! [/BCOLOR]
@Sav
Cole~ Would probably find Sterling to be a friend, since he is smart enough to know who he should and shouldn't be enemies with.

@InindoHero
Cole~ Probably wouldn't be too fond of Brian, he'd tolerate him at the most. But he might snap one day.
Adelaide~ Wouldn't really mind being friends with Brian.

@Satan's Mistress
Cole~ Would probably find himself being friends with Sam, and neutral with Akasha.
Adelaide~ I doubt that Akasha and Adelaide would get along at all. She would be neutral with Sam.

@Shattered♦Secrets™
Cole~ Friends with Victor and Petra...he might develop feelings for Petra if you don't mind. We can discuss that if you like.
Adelaide~ Friends with both.

@Poisoned Rose
Cole~ Friends with Cleo
Adelaide~ Neutral with Cleo

@IceQueen
Cole~ Probably friends with Marianne.
Adelaide~ Probably wouldn't even notice the girl was there, if she did she wouldn't like the girl much.

@Wonderful Thing
I think both of my characters would have to develop their own relationship with the girl, seeing as she is unique with power. However, if you don't mind I would like Adelaide to get along with her roommate; could be friends or neutral.

[BCOLOR=#ff00ff]These all can be discussed. [/BCOLOR]

@Sav
Cole~ Would probably find Sterling to be a friend, since he is smart enough to know who he should and shouldn't be enemies with.

@InindoHero
Cole~ Probably wouldn't be too fond of Brian, he'd tolerate him at the most. But he might snap one day.

@Satan's Mistress
Cole~ Would probably find himself being friends with Sam, and neutral with Akasha.
Adelaide~ I doubt that Akasha and Adelaide would get along at all. She would be neutral with Sam.

@Shattered♦Secrets™
Cole~ Friends with Victor and Petra...he might develop feelings for Petra if you don't mind. We can discuss that if you like.

@Poisoned Rose
Cole~ Friends with Cleo

@IceQueen
Adelaide~ Probably wouldn't even notice the girl was there, if she did she wouldn't like the girl much.

@Wonderful Thing
I think both of my characters would have to develop their own relationship with the girl, seeing as she is unique with power. However, if you don't mind I would like Adelaide to get along with her roommate; could be friends or neutral.

What about Adelaide for Sterling? c: Tommy too. Corrine Marx.

What about Adelaide for Sterling? c: Tommy too. Corrine Marx.
I'm still figuring about Tommy and Corrine, so I will add them in later. As for Adelaide, I thought I asked further back in this thread for them to be friends.

• Thank You
@Sav

@InindoHero

@Satan's Mistress

@Shattered♦Secrets™

@Poisoned Rose
Cole~ Friends with Cleo

@IceQueen

@Wonderful Thing

Sounds good to me

@Infinite_Darkness well I was looking over Cole, I feel like Cleo would develop feelings for him, but she is the type of person who never mentions it and I looked over and seen you had him developing feelings for Petra. Which is fine because it will play well into some drama in the story and all.

@Infinite_Darkness well I was looking over Cole, I feel like Cleo would develop feelings for him, but she is the type of person who never mentions it and I looked over and seen you had him developing feelings for Petra. Which is fine because it will play well into some drama in the story and all.
That would be great, just gotta figure out what Shattered thinks about this. Though I feel it would generate some drama which is always good.

I can see Ann being angry at Petra too. Oh gosh this is going to be so much fun

Relationships for Sterling.​

(Possible)Friends
-Petra
-Cole
-Cleo
-Brian

Dislikes
-Lillian
-Akasha
-Victor

(Possible)Enemies
-Zorra
-Marianne

Neutral
-Sam
-Stella
-Tommy
-Corrine
-Kyle
-Bernard

Eh, felt like a good idea if I did one too? :P

I'm still figuring about Tommy and Corrine, so I will add them in later. As for Adelaide, I thought I asked further back in this thread for them to be friends.
Sorry, I forget. xD Adelaide does ballet as well, so they could probably become friendly over that.

Relationships for Sterling.​

(Possible)Friends
-Petra
-Cole
-Cleo
-Brian

Dislikes
-Lillian
-Akasha
-Victor

(Possible)Enemies
-Zorra
-Marianne

Neutral
-Sam
-Stella
-Tommy
-Corrine
-Kyle
-Bernard

Eh, felt like a good idea if I did one too? :P

Sorry, I forget. xD Adelaide does ballet as well, so they could probably become friendly over that.
Ann probably wouldn't like her either

• Love
I can see Ann being angry at Petra too. Oh gosh this is going to be so much fun
If Marianne doesn't like Petra and Sterling and Petra end up becoming friends, Marianne would make an enemy of Sterling as well. So I can use that to explain why Sterling dislikes her. ;x

There are some neighbours coming soon! So that'd give you guys some more love interests. I kind of forgot about that. But there is also Kyle, and Bernard if any of you young stupid kiddies are daring enough.

The neutrals have the potential to become friends or enemies. :P

If Marianne doesn't like Petra and Sterling and Petra end up becoming friends, Marianne would make an enemy of Sterling as well. So I can use that to explain why Sterling dislikes her. ;x

There are some neighbours coming soon! So that'd give you guys some more love interests. I kind of forgot about that. But there is also Kyle, and Bernard if any of you young stupid kiddies are daring enough.

The neutrals have the potential to become friends or enemies. :P
Ann is going to have to have someone semi patient because of her tenancy to shut herself in. So just because of that Sterling probably wouldn't like her.

Status
Not open for further replies.