Status
Not open for further replies.
WIP Glad someone's doing an rp for this!
This sounds awesome, I love the concept of AHSC but I absolute hate the show.

Full name:
Age [5-19]:
Race:
Looks[Picture and description please, preferably no Anime.]:
Height:

Power [One power, be specific. There can be repeats amongst characters!]:
Personality:
Background [One paragraph, minimum]:

Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Other:

Password 1:
Password 2:

Well, welcome! xD

Will this start soon? lol.

::Are were there yet?::

"BART!"
Lol, after I finish dis sweet potatoe pie, I'll get on it. Honest. xD

Lol, after I finish dis sweet potatoe pie, I'll get on it. Honest. xD
Sweet Potatoe Cassarole is much better XD

I also forgot about Echo, Ann's little snakey friend
c90451c9b60e4eeac2c30a094746e361.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Sav
Sweet Potatoe Cassarole is much better XD

I also forgot about Echo, Ann's little snakey friend
c90451c9b60e4eeac2c30a094746e361.jpg

Aw cute. All these snakes and spiders.

Zoe: //has her smashing shoe at the ready.

Might make it a dog instead, since it would Mach her slight childishness. Maybe though

• Bucket of Rainbows

I have dogs in my profile

Can someone check the roster and make sure that I have everyone who completed their CS, on there? I feel like I am forgetting people.

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Lillian and Sterling have the same middle name, I may change Lillian's, because awkwardness

I have got to go add in my characters pet

Her and Bernard tolerate each other but when it comes to tommy they get along much better for him. (Like a divorced couple haha)

@Sav
Finished my CS! :D
(I'll probably make a boy too though. Or maybe another girl, since the ratio of girls to boys should be higher)

I will have my chars done tonight... food and thanksgiving and food had me distracted all day xD

• Love
Lillian and Sterling have the same middle name, I may change Lillian's, because awkwardness
Nah keep it if you like it! IRL my middle name is Rose and I also know a little girl named Lilly Rose. C:
Anyone want to be Brian's friend?
I do! Sterling would be his buddy. c:
@Sav
(I'll probably make a boy too though. Or maybe another girl, since the ratio of girls to boys should be higher)
Thanks! Checking it out now.
I will have my chars done tonight... food and thanksgiving and food had me distracted all day xD
Mhm sure.

;)

I passed out from thanksgiving too. I was like 'jus a lil nap before I start" and now it's 3:25am.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Glad someone's doing an rp for this!
This sounds awesome, I love the concept of AHSC but I absolute hate the show.

Full name: Florence Stella Anderson
Nickname: Stella
Race: African American
Looks: Stella is a short girl with an athletic body type, but like most children, she retains a small amount of baby fat on her face. She has relaxed dark brown hair, which she usually gets curled (she's not allowed to use the curling iron by herself anymore), and pulled up into a ponytail up-do, which she adorns with whatever barrette she thinks is suitable at that moment.

Height: 4'9"

Power: Age Manipulation - but she can only age up not down or she'll forget how to use her powers due to adopting the mindset and brain capacity of a younger child. At the moment she can only manipulate her own age.
Personality: Stella is a pretty witty character at the most inappropriate times. Being a child, she still retains that obnoxiousness that makes you want to slap her. She tends to blurt things out about people that she notices, that usually if she were an adult who followed society's helpful guidelines, she would never voice aloud. Unfortunately, she is painfully ignorant to society's rules and will tell you what she thinks of you whether you want to hear her opinion or not. That being said, she isn't completely oblivious to people's feelings and if she is made aware of someone's hurt feelings, she will apologize, if she likes you. If not, prepare for some more blows below the belt.

Stella is a curious girl, and her curiosity tends to get her in heaps of trouble most of the time. She likes to follow up on her inquiries in the sense, that if her questions aren't answered she will attempt to find answers herself. So snooping through people's things isn't uncommon for her.

Like most children, Stella can be easily frightened by things she doesn't understand or just by regular things that scare people like, angry dogs, spiders, those wavy balloon things that car dealerships often have. If and when she is scared, she will latch onto the nearest object or person and scream until she is saved. When confronted with things that scare her, she tends to freeze up like a rabbit and not move.

Stella is also eternally hopeful and tenacious. She hasn't shunned her parents and believes that when she gets a handle on her powers, they'll come back and bring her home.

Toy Dogs
Smush Face Cats
Pop Music
Nail Polish
Ribbons
Corporal Reginald Maverick of Black Shire the III (Crumbs for short)

Dislikes:
Angry Dogs
Snakes
Spiders
Those Wavy Balloon Things That Car Dealerships Often Have
Monopoly
Asparagus
Peppermint Anything (Gum/Ice Cream, you name it, she hates it)

Background:
Stella came from a good, stable home where she lived with normal parents, a normal brother and a normal dog. Her father was an accountant, her mother was a school counselor,her brother was an avid player of various MMORPGS, and their dog was a spoiled pekingese with a horrifically long name. But yeah, they were normal. The perfect image of a family with a white picket fence and a not too big house in the suburbs. Yes, everything was perfect.

Until the day that Stella blew out the candles on her seventh birthday and promptly turned into a fifty year old woman.

It was a shock to say the least.

Her parents weren't very religious people, but as soon as Stella changed, they called every religious figure of power they knew. Within a span of two hours, their house was crowded with a handful of pastors, an exorcist, a few nuns and even a rabbi, all trying to convince Stella's parents that their method of purification would work. Said parents didn't know what the hell had happened to their daughter, but they wanted to cure her of it as soon as possible. This experience however was terrifying to Stella and even though she was in the body of a fifty year old woman, that didn't stop the tears from falling and just like that, she reverted to a eight year old girl again. After ridding their house of the holy men and women, Stella's parents started panicking. They loved their daughter, but Jesus Christ, they were waaa-aay out of their depth.

So they turned to the internet, and somehow through some fumbles and a lot of desperate keyboard smashes, they found out about AHS academy. The description of the school didn't exactly say 'if your kid can turn into an old lady, leave her with us' but like I said, they were way out of their depth. They loved Stella, but they just couldn't. And that's what they said after they dropped her off at the school, "Sorry honey, we love you, but we just...we just, can't." Complimented with a 'I unno' shrug and a sad smile. Their son, Toby, was a bit better though, as he was often immersed in a fantasy world and even though what his sister could do was weird as shit (his words not mine), he wasn't about to leave her to fend for herself, so he gave her the dog that he had picked out a the pet store a few years back.

Strengths:
  • She's a quick learner and thinker and excels in logic equations and puzzles.
  • She's a contortionist, so she can hide very easily in cabinets/suitcases/etc.
Weaknesses:
  • She's only as strong as the body she adopts. So in a physical fight, unless trained, she'd probably lose.
  • If she ages down there is a chance of her forgetting how to use her power or losing control and continuously aging down until becoming a baby again.
  • But also if she ages up to like an elder, she can get Alzheimer's or become senile.

Other:
When she's being lectured or someone has pissed her off, she tends to start contorting herself to freak them out/make them stop talking.

She's almost always carrying candy.

Her dog, Crumbs has a strong prey drive despite his size.

Password 1: Jessica Lange
Password 2: Evan Peters
Love it! Accepted.

@Sav
Feel free to make a boy!!! We have a lot of girls as is.

JUST NOTICED, WE OFFICIALLY HAVE 10 GIRLS, SO NO MORE FEMALE CHARACTERS (Until people start dying dat is. c:)

But there are only 4 or 5 Males!

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Bernard was married once. He had a little boy and a little girl--twins. His wife was normal but obsessed with the idea of witches and warlocks. She went rummaging in his things and found a spell that she thought would give her magical powers, the only catch was that it required two innocent sacrifices.
She killed her children for the spell with promises of resurgence for them once she became a witch. The spell didn't work, Bernard killed his wife once he found out what she had done.

That's why he has a soft spot for little kids. Couldn't protect his own so he's trying to make up for it by looking after Stella and Tommy.

Done with the starter, posting it in a moment. Zorra and December are Incomplete so I haven't given them any rooming arrangement.

Change Zoe's name to Corrine Marx.

Have fun!

I tried to make the rooming arrangements interesting, except for Cleo and Marianne. I believe someone requested them to be roomed together.

Alrightie so I'll probably make a big brother little brother duo. :D

Will be working on posts today.

Apology in advance if they are long.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.